random_text.txt -

Positron

Thank you Mario! Your princess is in my castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Untitled.png

karz

classy skeleton on the internet
kiwifarms.net
"... tell Brave Software and Brendan Eich to stop enabling neo-Nazi white supremacist pedophile Joshua Connor Moon and his neo-Nazi white supremacist cyberbullying website Kiwi Farms via his neo-Nazi white supremacist cyberbullying podcast Mad at The Internet"

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
kiwi farms thread on newgrounds' bbs featuring a poop fetishists screeching

@kadoink wrote a good post about him in the newgrounds thread, definitely worth a read

"I already have a loyal girlfriend and we love each other. I never hid my love of shit because to me it's not something to run away from. Should I say it again? I love shit from women."

"Obviously due to my relationship status, only one person actually will be shitting on me and that's fine."

"Also, consider this: when "lolcow," "lulz," "sperg," and the like form a regular part of your vocabulary, as is the case with many people there, you are a worthless human being that should strongly consider suicide."

"Obviously @Phototech I can't force you to like or love shit. I can only suggest re-evaluating everything you think you know about it and then decide for yourself if it's something you want as a part of your sex life, not just human waste."

"Aaah! Aah! Why did I click on this thread?! Why did I click on that link?! And why the fuck did I read anything on that site?! Oh my god! What the fuck?!"

• Winner
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Floop and oww

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
“When he said he needed £14,000 for a helicopter to get his men off the [oil] rig I sent every penny in my account, via several bank transfers,” said Susan.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hid the torso inside of a cardboard box inside of my room, underneath some blankets. One day I came home from work and my mother told me, "I cleaned your room today. I moved that cardboard box. I didn't look inside of it or anything. I put it in your closet. I didn't open it. I didn't see what was inside."

It was really suspicious
from the yandere dev thread

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
"... tell Brave Software and Brendan Eich to stop enabling neo-Nazi white supremacist pedophile Joshua Connor Moon and his neo-Nazi white supremacist cyberbullying website Kiwi Farms via his neo-Nazi white supremacist cyberbullying podcast Mad at The Internet"
“I am tired of these neo-Nazi white supremacist snakes, on this neo-Nazi white supremacist plane!”

Prof. Loco

Enjoys the Iceberg
kiwifarms.net
"You people can't fucking tear me down. I have the brain of a motherfucking genius you will realize to stop this shit GTFO and how you suck for doing it. Anyone supporting this lying bullshit troll cancel culture shit is a fucking moron."

-Inferior Little Shit, September 22nd, 2019

• Winner
Reactions: Dork Of Ages

オウム 2

Aum
kiwifarms.net
As a male I'm a solid 8 and as a female I'm a 7 or slightly better.