random_text.txt -

Dr W

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.
kiwifarms.net
It must eat her up on some level that her son makes a better 90s alt girl than she could have ever been.
It feels like what you'd see on some tor site before you scroll down and see the same child in various states of undress.
Fucker's been dead three years and still manages to keep popping back up on the first page.
Having your best laid plans destroyed by a couch is an embarrassment of such proportions that @FuckYou will live forever.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How are we meant to leave you alone if you keep crawling under the rock where we hide!?
"Duhhh I made the prophecy of Kyle coming back to give me dick pics and me spreading the lips of my void like pussy for the 354747th time"

Baba The Fortuneteller would be disappointed
USDA Prime Autist
I cant wait to see what new diseases are created by a possibly Covid-inflected tongue coming into contact with a rotting neocunt. This might be the one thing to end humanity.

Dr W

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.
kiwifarms.net
Lou is ready for flavor town. All he needs is to frost his hair and acquire a flame print T-shirt.
Even if he didn't change his fursona constantly the fursuit would no longer fit by the time of the next convention.
>Rape van
Typical.
You know, there is one way to get paid for doing what other people expect you to do. It is called getting a job.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
This is like the fine wine of stupidity. It gets more and more exceptional with age.
The INFAMOUS Macaroni Salad.
dude just wants Taylor Swift to produce his fucking Holocaust movie, it's not that big of a request, come the fuck on!
I didn't know you could get PTSD from Taylor Swift not looking your way.
AY BABY, U WANT SUM FUK? IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THE DISABLED!
Maybe it's aliens.
The first apostle of Chris. Saint Niggarat.
If Trump can go home to bed a hot wife each night, there's hope for me yet
I wish my skeleton was harder.
I've got a big bone.
You can pick my bone. The bone is my penis.
It's sad that a forum based on laughing at retards on the internet is more inclusive than progressive shitholes
because im a fucking faggot with a god complex
Saying Kiwi Farms is therapeutic is weird, but it's true.
That was not a good penis for my viewing pleasure
Man has sex. More news at 11.
NB4 Someone get's raped in the woods, god this is really shaping up to go badly
"Life can seem a challenge, Life can seem impossible, but its never easy when there's so much on the line, but you can make a difference"
-Herman Cain quoting the Pokemon movie 2000
fuck you dad
What does God have to do with racism?
Really activates the almonds
fuck niggers