random_text.txt -

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Oh for fucks sake.
Why can’t we have just one fucking funny sped guy who doesn’t turn out to be pedo in 2021.
Is that just too much to ask?

If he walks could we see the fabled category 5 chimpout as fortold in the legends?

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger also sneed

Sneedposters should have their fingers smashed with hammers, lest they post again.

Minneapolis is a shit hole. I hope you mean "Rest In Piss."

That wasn't a CPR machine - they were tenderizing him before feeding him to the homesless.

"Has anyone seen what this sneed stuff is? I really don't understand it, the rednecks from the simpsons crushing floyd between their asscheeks, who makes this stuff?"

No we're too busy baking cookies with aliens.

"Your honor, I browse Kiwifarms"

"A what? You work on a farm?"

"No it's a wesbite where we mock retards and fat people, you see, let me show you this guy named Chris..."

or you can stroll in and loudly state “nigger”

"Judge, I can't be on this jury. I legit thought the new Ghost Busters movie was really good. I am not mentally capable."

getting a criminal record is a lot harder than just being racist at the jury audition
"mister judge i really hate them niggers, can't wait to send this one to the chair!"
that'll get you kicked out of jury duty at the speed of light

Telling the defense that you spend your free time mocking retards actually is a really good way to get out if Jury duty.

Don't tell the prosecution that though

I've reset the poll for the last mile. Place your bets ladies and gunts.

They're gonna put in a Subway at Fenty Floyd Square that only serves banana mayo samiches and syrup samiches

"THE POWER OF JESSSSUS COMPELS YOU TO STOP BREATHING"

The next jury should be Kiwi Farms.

You'll be sorry when REEEEEE! ends up being the correct answer.

Last edited:

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
I'm not really sure why it'd be strange to find out that people who want to fuck animals, want to fuck animals.

Can you not post these? Singing Youtubers don't deserve attention. People that sing opinions and current events are worse than the Holocaust.

Ok but she is a Biden bitch do there is that

Is the walrus a trannie too?

Who the fuck eats an entire pizza in one day?

But bro! If I don't vote for a democrat then my wife's boyfriend will take away my funko pops!

Transformers, feminine penis in disguise.

Things women can't do:
1. Be funny.
2. Be on a jury and be fair.
3. Accept people can advise, scold or teach them anything.
4. Push-ups.
5. Sneed.

He's killing Dr. Potatonigger's cherrypicked screenshots.

Death by banana.

Literally the most racist death.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
REEEEEE at that quote. What I really said was. . .

I wish I were Japanese, just so I could write an anime and tease gay ships through all of it, and then in the final episode marry off all the most popular ships to members of the opposite sex and watch the shrieking meltdowns laughing in Japanese.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Sponsored by Kraken Rum."

I didn't know Kraken Rum was a real thing until the other day.

(what's the story behind that one?)

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Having a prostate automatically disqualifies you from being a woman.

Did that deaf guy flip everyone off? Because that would be an accurate translation.

without damage..ouch
so Sophie's ass had been stretched way beyond 7 inches and the coon is geting hung up on polyps and cysts from all the responsible kinking

One raccoon is nothing, I said you can take two raccoons up your ass.

The DiaperFag's Guide to the Galaxy defines
Rectal Prolaspe as the fallout from too much responsible kinking

I swear on everything I love, Twitter is f'n delusional. Never before have I seen a massive group of people disconnected to reality and encouraged to think so. It almost makes my head hurt. It's funny until you realize that's their reality.

ok this is fucking too stupid to shitpost about

Fellow Kiwis, I just want to say that no matter what the verdict is or whatever happens, this trial was just as retarded, stupid, incompetent, and disastrous as it should have been.
It has been an honor to sneed with you, Godspeed.

I already said no to the "new normal" last year.

If you live anywhere other than the state of Minnesota, buy popcorn. If you do live in Minnesota well...hope you bought ammo.

I fucking hate dogs and the dumb fucking cunts that fawn over them

that mask makes it look like she's wearing a thong on her face.

What the fuck does any of that bullshit literally have anything to do with his post? You're just an insufferable faggot who is clearly projecting lol.

What a shitty thing to do.

hahahahueheuheueheasjjasjdajsdja;ofubswer;lkjwbrekvwe:Krjbv;kewBR;KJweo;ibfv;qboi#hrO;2wui34bfg[o w32I4BNV;'OWe

I would say you should probably stop drinking, but I think you should drink more instead.