random_text.txt -

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
He's beyond autistic. He IS the fucking spectrum

"Why is this guy so obsessed with having our pee-pees cut off?" Binky asked in disgust.

get a life , you ridiculous reprobate.

Hey, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll eyes, Captivate, Charm and Tail Whip along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close with this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat + high HP pool + Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.

One dogfucker accusing another dogfucker of dogfucking does sounds like the sort of thing a dogfucker would do
:thinking:

DONT TOUCH THE FROGS WITH YOUR FILTHY NIGGER HANDS.

I'd drink the milk

Ah, the "I was groomed by a pedophile" flag strikes again.

It's not the abductions I'm against. It's that the aliens insistently return the loonies they abduct.

I hate children now. They're mini communists in the making, nothing can save them from this fate.

More like America's Next Top Autistic Rapist.

Breaking news: manlets found to have higher incidence of anger disorders

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Calling it dark matter is wrong, though, it hasn't commited any crimes.

They do for sure (RiP Sieg), but you know they'd never admit it publicly. "Yes, this website known for far-right extremist views was recording and laughing at the idiocy of the 1/6 planners."

Oh they do. Just ask @SIGSEGV

Adventure Time was a mistake

This pasty skin and flabby arm is an indication that the idiot has no friends and doesn’t go outside.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
He's someone's prison waifu now.

I would not want to eat a cum pizza.

Rat Jesus died for your sins.

These dolls are fucking ugly lmao what a colossal waste of time.

SUPPORT MY PATREON BECAUSE I'M OPPRESSED

Memeology 101 is fat and I would not sex with him.

Fuck this plebeian piece of shit. Every one in New York other than Dornald Blumpf who eats it with a knife and fork is a fascist, because folding it in half is how you fucking eat it if you are not a complete goddamn pleb.

imagine getting e-raped because you can't stop obsessing over a stupid flashgame

I FUCKING LOVE FROGS

die whitey

If the game doesn't let me beat up women, I'm not playing.

Last time I checked, everyone rational likes a good steak regardless of gender.

'Ate bugs, luv steak.
Simple as.

Like how some feminists need a good dicking, I think some vegans need a good steak.

If they banned meat I would just start eating vegans fuck it

Meat Target

Tactical headpats
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Spergenschütz

Happy Pride Month
kiwifarms.net