random_text.txt -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
"Studies show you have a small dick-- not for any particular reason, and it doesn't correlate with anything in particular, you just have a small dick"

All DMV employees should be publicly executed.

It's time for people to make lynchmobs great again.

"Hmmm hmmm hmmm"

Apparently my wife used to write fan fiction stories about Seymour getting pregnant. Can anyone recommend a divorce lawyer who'll help me keep custody of the cats

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

I can't help but think we're not getting the whole story.

How hot was this 12 year old?

Sleazy Car Salesman

kiwifarms.net
Ok, lets just go with the assumption that this isn't a complete bullshit fabrication by a bunch of mentally ill sexual deviants larping as seal team six for digital headpats from other equally delusional losers.

THEY WENT TO JAPAN! THEY RESCUED BYUU/NEAR/WHOEVER THE FUCK! OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER! FREE STIMULUS CHECKS WITH YOUR GENDER AFFIRMING SURGERY!

Need "laughing" sticker, please

If you ain't blasting your enemies with a Curse-ye-ha-me-ha with your official sonichu medallion around your neck then you ain't a true and honest fan.

That was supposed to be eggs?
Christ.

It's a veritable treasure trove of knowledge, autism, and wierd dicks.

Poor incels. Women refuse to fuck them. Cops refuse to let them shoot women.

They just can't catch a break.

I keep going back to the pic of them in the truck with their ARs and it just reinforces that troons shouldn’t be allowed to have guns.

Sleazy Car Salesman

kiwifarms.net
So to be fair Penny has defended the way he does, saying that’s the way that his Iranian stepparents made it. The ones that adopted him after his parents abandoned him and he couldn’t stop getting raped.

Statistically they are far more likely to shoot themselves or each other. So I see Troon gun ownership as overall a net positive. If just for entertainment value.

"I just wanted to pet the child judge"

Slav Power

brain
kiwifarms.net
1626983557884.png

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
wtf I love doing bootleg meth now

Have any of the asian staff members committed sudoku using the girldick yet?

Reminder that you have lived to see the FBI define butterface in a handbook.

They look like they're wearing clown vomit

This is the main purpose of these negresses' designs too, so the qweenz can suck all the grease and meat off Popeye's chicken like baboons and fight other negresses before and during their meal without visibly staining up their clothes for afterward when they go to da club.

She's a lying liar who lies.