random_text.txt

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sedrgfiop90-bmjnsdfiogbnj srgiotu nhjs0oripghyn jsoriyghptn jwsopr0i9hygnj wopsirgtyhnjwsoperidghy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHIT COCK

sorry

Screenshot 2021-10-12 083537.png

Blackh0le

bark
kiwifarms.net
It's not a cutesy joke any longer when you promote and defend child rape. You're like the catholic church but without the cool architecture.
Just a reminder: coal and oil finance 'green' energy shills demanding inefficient garbage like solar or wind because nuclear terrifies the jew.
I think the most important takeaway is that I can't rhyme or rhythm to save my life.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
Stop inserting your alphabet shit into everything and maybe less people will want to insert their boots up your asshole.

The federal government puts Null's dick in a pencil sharpener and makes him hand over everything he knows about you.

Surely, there has to be a judge somewhere that agrees with my opinion that public atomic wedgies do not violate the 8th Amendment.

Then wear a dress and do it faggot

She looks like a child has made a face out of a balloon, dog hair, black marker and a mouth, cut out of a random celeb magazine.

Unless alien means something incredibly offensive in their language, I highly doubt they care. For all I know, there's aliens at the center of Mars that use faggot as a formal word for friend.

I find her sharp eyebrows threatening.