random_text.txt

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
That's some ineffective censorship. What's the point of blocking the urethra and some parts of the shaft?
We needed an replacement because @Null colonized our garden with his white privilege.
Does anyone else remember that doujinshi that use to get posted on /b/ about the curse that made girls constipated with impossibly strong shit and the first half was about these girls who ended up killing them selves in various ways trying to dig the shit out and then at the end an armless and legless loli figured out she had to eat the concrete shit out of her sisters ass and then twist into her self to eat her own concrete demon shit?

Good times.

DerKryptid

I killed byuu lol
kiwifarms.net
It's time to get back to the REAL Ghostbusters.

Notthebathroom.jpg

naaaaiiiiillllll!!!

Null thought I was British, lol
kiwifarms.net
We're the old internet, really. When it was wild and free. We built it and now the new settlers have decided they don't want our kind.

And, like a Comanch without his eyes we must wander between the winds forever.
View attachment 2622254
Not a funny/weird quote, but it gave me the feels.

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net