I killed byuu lol
kiwifarms.net
MF ALBERT said:
Screenshot_20211022-172105_Brave.png

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me start out by saying that I don't like hippos. I think they're fat and irritable assholes that think they own the whole fucking world because they weigh 4000 pounds and can crush a watermelon with their mouth.
They are not only assholes to every other living creature that wants a sip of water in the scorching East African sun, they're also gigantic assholes to each other. Hippos are the only creature Steve Irwen wouldn't play with (in hindsight stingrays should have also been on that list). If you're such a miserable fucking asshole that the patron saint of animals won't wrastle with you, you're an evil abomination and should be eradicated from existence.
The only reason I haven't started on my fat fuck slaying crusade is because I'm not very smart and don't understand what the full ramifications of removing them from the food chain would entail. You can rest assured that as soon as I can confirm that the world will be a better place without them, I will be the first on the front line to ridding our beautiful planet of these chunky demons.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here again with another unpopular opinion. Chicken is the only meat I can stand. I’m not a vegan or anything like that. There is no political basis to this opinion whatsoever, I just find it so off putting to eat ground up bits of gore that could be anything. How do people trust burgers??? Big ew. I feel like one of the most autistic things about me is probably my incredibly specific food opinions. Look, don’t get me wrong, it’s not all paranoia, it’s just a bit ew to eat something that is red, unappealing and bleeding in front of you.

Lol are you telling me that drinking caffeinated coffee doesn’t immediately result in a 5 hour panic attack, the shivers, followed by consecutive trips to the bathroom?

How are any of you even coping with drinking caffeine? I want that skill and I’m jealous.

Are there seriously people who can “tASte ThE DiFfEreNcE bEtwEen CoCa ColA AnD PePSi?” Or are these people a myth? It’s always crossed my mind as to why, if they could taste the difference, they couldn’t state the difference, such cope.
But imho, Coca Cola just looks and is more iconic. Sorry Pepsi.

Humbert Humbert

Oh, my Lolita, I have only words to play with!
kiwifarms.net
Come for the AmHole, stay for breakdowns on hotel room construction.

This nigger didn't come from poverty, not even close.

I got a thousand headmates and all of them agree that these people are tards.

Good morning I hate trannies.

I get hard in the supermarket if I walk through the fruit section and spy a kiwi fruit.

"Ha ha! I make people uncomfortable with my presence! Isn't that a riot?"

Sinner's Sandwich

AGrote = 1Pimmel
kiwifarms.net
@Kailakinnen

I love German syntax; it's like being insulted by Yoda.
This is a weird german syntax indeed.

Actually it would be like that:
The mask: She was, like a beak, over the face asshole put.
OR
The mask: She was over the face asshole put like a beak

There are several versions for how you can write this sentence, not just 2. Also "She" because mask is feminine in german, not an it.

But yeah it is kinda Yoda-ish. :lit: