random_text.txt

Tard Police

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no cure for being English.
every progressive anti-racist should try doing a lynching at least once, because you never know
gays just want your poop, it's a known fact
How many cocks does one faggot really need?
I was fine with the premise until they suggested it be mouth on mouth. That’s too gay for me

Local Fed

You'll never shine if you don't glow
kiwifarms.net
Imagine how I felt when members of my family started asking me what "sneed" meant during the Chauvin trial.
I caught up from page 1200-present tonight. It went from doomposting -> shitposting -> 1488 shitposting -> yellow fever -> Handwriting analysis and twitter screenshots by journofags who think they are mindreaders or have a super-duper source.
Idk I'm just glad that clip of her gunning down innocent Palestinians exists.
If nobody has posted about it yet, r/blackpeopletwitter went private lmao
I know i have said it before, but we live in weird times where a Simpsons Meme is a cry for freedom.
I like the idea of a freelance photographer getting booked for militia weddings.
You gotta be kidding me. I'm losing it at the BLM watermelon.
Happy Thanksgiving! Look at my tits!
I didn't think this needed to be said but do not show up to an event with a body pillow.
The technology exists its called, DING DING DING DING DING HONK HONK CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHOO CHOO.

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
💬 Off-Topic Mod 💬
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Meat Target

I know, I post too much
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just want to spread the load, the poz loads.
How many cocks does one faggot really need?
Anytime a statement starts with “Friendly reminder” I know it will be followed by the gayest thing I have heard all day.
Are you sure that the author doesn't eat dicks though, and with astounding regularity?
Looks more the type to be given a Switch and locked in the cuckshed.
You have to be one of those tumblr people who was really into the onceler from the lorax movie. Or like my friends who Jill off to Willy Wonka. The newer creepy one.

Last edited:

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
A lockpicker, a man devoted to solving tiny little puzzles all day every day, is a spergy weirdo?
No fucking way.
Well god damn, if i had my tumblr misandrist bingo card with me, i'd have won. I mean she's got the danger hair down, the ugly ass glasses, no sense of style, hates men because of a sour relationship, and now is gonna troon out!

Blackhole

bark
kiwifarms.net
But there is no dispute whatsoever about the fact that this dude is a fucking midget. He's short. He's a tiny little fat midget of a dude. And he's super butt mad about how fat and how short he is. He's a 350+ pound tiny little joke of a man,less than five feet tall,a fucking hobbit,not even actually a man,so short he is basically a subhuman.
What i have learned from today's episode of schizo posting is that apparently having rotten food in ones fridge makes a person a pedophile.
But if only there was some way to take this good news for women and make it about men in dresses...
What makes me feel womanly is being able to anger a troon by doing almost nothing, and look on as he impotently rages, secure in the knowledge that even if I shaved off all my hair and injected 'roids, and even if the troon got DDD cup breast implants and cut off his wiener, I Will Always Be A Woman, and he Will Never Be A Woman.
Ivermectin doesn't do shit to parasites, I laced some jews food with it and he's still alive.
My heartfelt thanksgiving message to you all is FUCK MY SKANK 19 YEAR OLD BABY MOMMA SHE WAS A SNAKE AND A BITCH AND A CON ARTIST AND SHE HAD BPD AND-
i just feel being a transgender kinda pales in comparison to raping dogs and kids. that's just me though i guess
when you guys said Indian will become a superpower by 2020, this is not what i had in mind.
>trans folks are not only white teens
nah they also white sex offenders
"142.) Also I can do some Kegel exercises to increase the power of my stream when I pee standing up AS a “Girl” ALL THE TIME. And it will also make the sweet and SEXY sound of the pee louder AS a “Girl” too."
I can feel the spirit of Sir Oswald Mosley regaining strength among his native people. How much longer can the British be held back by the fading illusion of the Crown's strength? How long before the tea of unrest is fully steeped?
Stop deadnaming. :jacepout:
Start deadtrooning. :stickup:
The more I see of these coincidences, the less im convinced they're coincidences.
We talk about the Jewish Question and the Chink Complex but not about the Poo Problem.
Let's change that.

SCSI

Improperly Terminated
kiwifarms.net
Then stop french-kissing people at retirement homes.
Can the spergery end? Will it ever end?
You're asking if the autistic thunderdome will ever stop sperging.
I did try to get a full hazmat suit and add an in built trucker toilet, but was out of stock.
I never got that far because I wanted to drive a cool future car and then it sucked and then I was reminded of the time I test drove a Tesla
Thought this article was gonna be about farting, am confused.