random_text.txt

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
the head looks like an old man, but that body has big-titty-anime-lawyer energy. My penis is confused.

OT, but I was making a dish with pâte feuilletée yesterday for a family thing, and although I did not get a picture, I will use a few stock images to show why I kept getting horrific flashbacks to pictures of fleshtubes as I prepared it:
The cold, clammy, squishy feeling and the pale color did not help.
(Still delicious when cooked, though. I assume the same cannot be said for a frankendick)

I'm all for this. Once enough men start shitting out their organs and dying in the middle of the street because their body actively rejects this new foreign, very much incompatible body implanted in them, people might start to wonder if biology does, in fact, real.

When I was promised mad scientist shit as a kid it was cool robots and dinosaurs. Not convincing young women to chop their tits off and young men to glue them on.

i dont know what ispoiler is and why this isn't a normal spoiler, whatever it is it doesnt work on mobile and i am gagging.

SCSI

Improperly Terminated
kiwifarms.net
I am a bit afraid of letting jews edit my DNA. This is purely driven by my loved racism.
This is like the Mona Lisa of stupidity. Just gaze upon it.
LOOK, AT THE PICTURE.
SEE, THE SKULL.
THE PART OF BONE REMOVED -> 💀
THE MASTER RACE FRANKENSTEIN RADIO CONTROLS!
THE BRAIN-THOUGHTS BROADCASTING RADIO, THE EYESIGHT TELEVISION, THE FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO!
*shared* I’ve done it. I’ve beaten Satan.
That pussy haunted

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
💬 Off-Topic Mod 💬
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Blackhole

bark
kiwifarms.net

Deadwaste

i hate the internet and in return it hates me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not a LARP. I'm a legit muscle fuck tornado and will naked choke slam any cripple ass.
Nigga, you for real? I'll be a cop and show you how to suplex a crippled. I don't even care if that nigga has a knife, I would seriously WWF elbow slam that nigga and use him like a puppet with his dangly legs being hoving as I went full fisto mode. If you are a cop and scared of an old white dude in a wheelchair who isn't armed and is back turned to you, I dunno what to say except that chances are you are gay and mentally retarded.