random_text.txt

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YJTYJ.png

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twitter is a digital crab bucket marinated in liquid AIDS, full of demented narcissistic lunatics furiously trying to scrabble up the racial/sexual/whatever hierarchy while screaming and masturbating about how they're better than you. Hieronymus Bosch tried to warn you.

If your gender has a dozen labels, you have too much gender. You have to give some back.

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
At this point in history I'd say the only other public figure that was glorified this much was Adolf Hitler.

Turn the other hole

HAW HAW HAW

smartpay1.com is totally legit man I made $1,488 dollars from it.

I got my menorah out of the attic and set fire to a Quran to celebrate this wonderful outcome. Truly a mitzvah

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
Milions and milions of years of reproducing and fighting for survival all thrown away by one spoiled, washed up loser.

I will never understand these people.
Is it time to shit on Urobuchi again? Because good God, I fucking hate people who worship him like some genius.
You know how a lot of western creators these days tend to be preachy about something? Lots of Japanese creators are like that, but they're more autistic because their POV are just ridiculously childish sometimes