random_text.txt

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

KiwiFuzz

TERF IRL
kiwifarms.net
They all settled in and made do, as people do on desperate dick ranch.

Also aging male metabolisms unable to keep up with frathouse diet of grease, weed, and booze as well.

There's no way Kevvie being tied up for shibari would resemble anything other than a hog trussed up and being prepped for a roastpit.

On the inverse that mental image made my butthole seal shut.

The Dark Side of the Amhole is a pathway to many fetishes some consider to be unnatural.

"Is it possible to learn this power?"

"Not from an HSTS."

SCSI

Improperly Terminated
kiwifarms.net
I played alot of Sonic games. At least I ended up as an alcoholic autistic nazi who somehow only has non-white friends instead of fucking my own mom. I guess the two options you get when being introduced to Sonic are either being someone who runs over people and calls them a jew or to be a nazi.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i deal in low end stones and do a real good job of it.

It just slays me how he has the money to do things like this and still pay his rent and eat at Whalburger. Maybe he is hoping for Biden Bux?

Your sister's gone out, she's on a date
And you just sit at home, and masturbate

Wow that guy is not fat at all.

Chris doesn't follow religion; religion follows Chris.

"Characters in YanSim are underage! - No, they're not! How any girl in Academy can be underage with a dick the size of a Fanta bottle?!"

Did you expect anything different?

I love that some loser with less than 1k followers reads the Farms and thinks it's all about her. Doesn't she have something better to make all about herself?

So scary. The kiwi mafia is after her

Anne Hyroe

Ahm just stoopid yer honner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
Some academic hack made a weird take about Odin drinking cum from men in the gallows to gain superpowers in his gay book. It has been debunked , there was only one source and was a mistranslation taken out of context but now thats become a meme.

KiwiFuzz

TERF IRL
kiwifarms.net
It’s kind of interesting how the show makes an argument for black trans woman being valid with their penises but the white trans women are always seen going for the snip. Is this a result of muh privilege? Has the show made that argument yet? If trans is just an ad campaign, then its the whites with money doing the advertising to the less economically advantaged blacks. But it’s seasoned trannies who sense the grift and call them out on their bullshit. At the end of the day, you’re better off with your dick. Back alley rubber cement butt injections and all, but dick and urethra still intact.

Your totally heckin' awesome vag is as useless as an asshole on an elbow.

How dumb do you have to be to wear items that use both plaid and a floral pattern? Even if you ignored his face and his fridge-like body, you'd still do a double-take seeing something like that walking into a church.

Anne Hyroe

Ahm just stoopid yer honner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
60DB5B7C-D7D3-4874-A644-C4DE3B7DD057.jpeg

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
I went there and now Reddit is trying to force me to dress up an avatar doll to represent myself. I panicked and closed everything.

I predicted the poultry cunts!

When you see this death wave coming you can just yell I IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN! and it passes you by like the fucking plague and you've put lamb's blood on your door.

It's not a bad series. It's all right. It's got adventure, drama, monkeys.