random_text.txt

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

thisighuf

kiwifarms.net
1642570329603.png

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely can't understand why people insist in trying to mix their coom material with their gun material. Like, even if I'm watching a woman doing a presentation on guns, I'd rather she was sensibly dressed. I've seen what happens when brass lands inside a cleavage.
I mean, at that point you're not even doing it for the coom. You're doing it for the meme, and that I can respect a bit more. But expecting sexual gratification/inspiration/validation from a gun video is just fucking weird.
I honestly don’t know. Rugs were invented there.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
cybertoaster said:
I could see nintendo buying sega, the 5 remaining sega fans will commit group suicide by eating 90's era expired sonic gum.

I couldn't quote him, so here's a link to the post:

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
It is quite bonkers that this whole shitshow can be wound up so quickly and all it took was some hedonists to party too hard, cocaine in 10 of 12 parliament toilets, a chinese spy and some docs and nurses saying, "nope". No science involved in any of it.

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
Lol, who goes to see movies in theater anymore? Yar Har fiddle dee dee, fight the zogg and download it for free.
Imagine using another IP to defend The Last Jedi 5 years later...
A budget couldn't change that a pivotal moment in the show is one of her self inserts telling her other self insert about being trans.
Between this and reclaim Gloria she's averaging about 2.5 self insets per project.
I don't know what's more pathetic. The thumbnail, or the low view count.

Blackhole

bark
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that the term "conspiracy theory" is a thought-terminating cliche used to immediately dismiss anything not a part of the official narrative.
Class? Yeah he's got class. He's got a Class 5 misdemeanor stalking. :sadwaifu:
The mute button is not enough! The 12-year-old menace who dropped a Hard R in cawadooty is a THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY!
I hate to inform you that there are f*males on this website
This is the same guy who smeared crushed Cheetos on his face. I have no confidence at all in Glenn Beck being able to moderate a Presidential debate.