random_text.txt

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
If it gets the pedos, I invite fetish ridicule. Sorry, SS uniform, you are hot, but it is for a noble cause.

I hate gay people and I hope all faggots die slowly and painfully.

Please don’t make me think about Dr. King’s urethra

But the twist is, the real Satanists were the Catholic Church the whole time.

>Survive
>Spend one day around niggers?
>Die

Stay on your island if you know what's good for you, britbongs.

The only people who should talk to children about 'polyamory' are the court-appointed social workers explaining to the children why they have to go live with a new family.

Last edited:

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
Fewer inbred Europeans taking up resources that should rightfully be going to the United States. Is this supposed to be a tragedy? Let them die.
"Hot guy summer burned itself out and winter's gonna be long, hard and dark, just like Mangindo who you're NOT gonna be fucking."
I am happy to watch it all burn, but don't badmouth poor Adolf sempai. He was a good dude.
Maine Coon cats are the most epic of all cats.
This half chubby Ryan wearing glasses and fixing a Minecraft server, little did everyone know he was a sick fuck.
We born, we cope, we die

Anne Hyroe

Ahm just stoopid yer honner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
REMOVE BOILED HAMBURGER!

"Were now at the stage, where the curtains match the drapes. My fupa looks like this"

View attachment 2910619
E05F61EC-55E9-4F2E-9FF8-0D32D5FBEE1F.jpeg
Not my screen shot. But I guess in Sammieland, Clarence got shotkilled. Even though he's currently in jail. And even though the only shooting deaths in central LR last night weren't Clarence. I wonder how she's going to spin this when she starts fucking him again in a few months?
8169ADF7-B10B-42A8-8A81-00C032C7311B.jpeg

"No, child, you did not fart in my wife's vagina"
- Actual quote from Patrick S Tomlinson

Last edited:

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
The thing about alcohol is that it is easy to make, and once upon a time it would fuel your car, your furnace, your stove, and grandma. A very useful substance.
To be fair you need a high IQ to understand anime lesbians.
It's really irritating to look for good writing and get slapped in the face with a dick.
Thanks, I want to fucking die.

Local Fed

You'll never shine if you don't glow
kiwifarms.net
There's one female trait that just about all troons have in common. They can't put up fucking shelves.

Chapter 1: My Childhood

“And then she took me to Disneyland and ate all my ice cream and left me in the care of a Justin Bieber tranny while she went to England to meet her johns with a squishing fetish.

“Please let me in, the US has become so anti-Semitic for some reason in 2024. I may not believe in God except in a literary sense and I hate everything that you stand for, but please look past my #FreePalestine retweets because my mother’s mother knew of people that survived the holocaust.”

Israel: “No.”

I tell you, if you go to any Denny's in Middle-earth around 2AM, you're pretty much guaranteed to see a couple of Orcs getting in a fight over typical Orc bullshit. Screeching, clawing, pulling out each other's weaves.

"She will never divorce you if she earnestly believes you are a schizophrenic and violent madman that has nothing to lose." - Confucian Proverb

While I hate the banking system, I hate being stabbed and raped randomly for no reason more.