Randy Durling / Jessica Robin Durling / Ace Keddy / That Transgender Chick - Radical sex theorist, Tranny who doesn't know how human biology works

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude needs to either pick up a brush or decide if he's going to be separating his hair for neglect dreadlocks. Because this look isn't working for him. Dat headband tho.

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, he's never had a class with this guy and he's this fucking mad?
yep. Because Dr. Mehta was critical of Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, that is somehow grounds for him to be fired, according to Randy.

Now, when you take a look at Dr. Mehta's page on ratemyprofessors.com, it turns out that he's pretty well respected by his students:

It's a shame Randy can't get himself out of the "You're either with me or against me" mentality. It's a shitty way to live life.

cowisnow

No-Green
kiwifarms.net
Geee....with the myriad drama queens in the trans community, I'd say credibility is not in your wheelhouse. Cow crossover.

upload_2018-5-29_15-38-34.png

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damn, every picture the dude has, it's with the footlong headband.

You're not hiding anything, brochacho. We all know you're balding at an alarming rate like all troons. Just accept it.
In all of my interactions with him, he always wore the same damn pair of track pants. It's not like he was poor or anything, he was just a dirty, lazy fucker.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Randy is moving to Saskatchewan. If there are any Kiwis in the Tisdale area, be warned.

• Informative
Reactions: cowisnow

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino