Skitzocow Randy Ross / RealRandyRoss - Gabfag, borderline sovcit, thinks Torba is trolling him, videos himself being tard in court

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
I was looking around YouTube for cringy sovcit videos tonight and I came across some Randy Ross stuff and figured it is time he got himself a thread. Thanks to @Feline Darkmage for helping me gather caps from his gab.

Randy is a gabfag (archive) who believes that the owner of the site (Andrew Torba) is personally trolling him for reasons that are not entirely clear (archive). Randy's politics appear to be so far to the right that even the faggots on gab laugh at him. Here is a recent slapfight he had with Torba himself.

So the Owner of Gab decided to Troll the shit out of me by reposting my comments (5+) to him, thus sending a Horde of his Followers out to call me a "kike" & a "Faggot" and just about everything else you can think of, for their Nazi Gab Leader... Than after he managed to get a rise out of me, he basically threatened to have me arrested... I am pretty sure Andrew Torba is a Globalist Agent & has basically set out to make a Fake Alt Right to paint the Right as a bunch of Bigots and Racists. My experiences on Gab is very disturbing... I am thinking about suing him for harassment, I had about 500 mentions most of which calling me a Jew and a Faggot (I am not Jewish or Gay, but its still uncalled for)... He says to just Mute someone, as he sends a horde of users at me, like I am going to mute 300+ random people all because the Owner of Gab decided me calling out the Nazis on Gab is uncalled for, so he called his Nazis in... Personally I feel like Gab is a Psy-Op that should be avoided, and I am 100% saying Gab does not speak for the Right, or even the Alt Right, Gab is a False Flag, and Andrew Torba is a Piece of Shit... #FuckGab Now I have no choice but to make 100s of 1000s of anti Torba Views across the Web, with many directed at the Right Wing Media...

upload_2018-1-31_23-33-59.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-1-16.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-1-48.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-2-30.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-3-20.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-4-32.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-4-50.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-5-8.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-5-38.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-7-55.png

Speaking of harassment, Randy has a history of it himself. In 2016, he was put on trial for the harassment of a local town administrator by calling the dude to harass him (archive).

upload_2018-1-31_23-21-13.png

He is no stranger to law enforcement, as they actually totally tried to murder him.

Let's talk about when the State of New Hampshire tried Murdering me, is knocking someone unconscious and spraying pepper spray down their throat Attemptive Murder? It sure seemed like it to me when I felt like I was about to suffocate for 5 minutes or so, good thing I had done plenty of Choke Training in years of Martial Arts, the reasons why I believe I did not Suffocate. But listen to the Video for more on this Massive Cover up and the Falsified Warrant it stemmed from, that goes all the way up to a Chief Justice and the Attorneys General's Office. This really shouldn't be up to you or me, it should be up to a Jury. Dick Tracy (AG) and Chief Justice Lynn should resign or face charges, for their part in this Cover-up.

His videos where he does things such as lecture New Hampshire judges in their courtrooms about the proper handling of the law, while exposing corruption and the broken laws of New Hampshire. Below are examples from his YouTube channel (archive).

upload_2018-1-31_23-53-25.png

Randy has some interesting and salient videos where he acts the fool in court, but he also has others where he bloviates about corruption in New Hampshire. Much of his content exposes him as the traditional right wing whack job that populated Tea Party rallies in the early 2010s.

This exceptional individual also seems to think that everyone and everything is against him. Just as he thinks Torba is trying to use gab against him, he also thinks that Facebook is on the case, shadowbanning him. Funny, I can see his Facebooks just fine (1, 2) (archive1, archive2). His Twitter has been outright suspended for being a loudmouth sped.

And of course he believes that aliens are ancient humans and that there are secrets to the universe that The Man doesn't want YOU to know about.

Did I mention he has a social network of his own... sorta (archive)?

upload_2018-1-31_23-54-41.png

Also some weird tweet-accruing blog thing (archive), a Minds (a lolcow farm in its own right) account (archive), an instagram (archive) where he shows off his dank man nipples (below), a Reddit where he self-promotes him being a patriotic bad ass by misunderstanding the law and recording it for us all to laugh at (archive),

upload_2018-1-31_23-40-26.png

So there you have it, Randy Ross, the prototype for the post-alt-right free thinker.

upload_2018-2-1_0-9-2.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-9-28.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-9-57.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-10-28.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-10-40.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-11-7.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-11-54.png

upload_2018-2-1_0-12-39.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Bridge to Nowhere

Feeling that moment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was looking around YouTube for cringy sovcit videos tonight and I came across some Randy Ross stuff and figured it is time he got himself a thread. Thanks to @Feline Darkmage for helping me gather caps from his gab.

Randy is a gabfag (archive) who believes that the owner of the site (Andrew Torba) is personally trolling him for reasons that are not entirely clear (archive). Randy's politics appear to be so far to the right that even the faggots on gab laugh at him. Here is a recent slapfight he had with Torba himself.

View attachment 372797

View attachment 372816

View attachment 372817

View attachment 372818

View attachment 372821

View attachment 372822

View attachment 372823

View attachment 372824

View attachment 372826

Speaking of harassment, Randy has a history of it himself. In 2016, he was put on trial for the harassment of a local town administrator by calling the dude to harass him (archive).

View attachment 372785

He is no stranger to law enforcement, as they actually totally tried to murder him.

His videos where he does things such as lecture New Hampshire judges in their courtrooms about the proper handling of the law, while exposing corruption and the broken laws of New Hampshire. Below are examples from his YouTube channel (archive).

View attachment 372810

Randy has some interesting and salient videos where he acts the fool in court, but he also has others where he bloviates about corruption in New Hampshire. Much of his content exposes him as the traditional right wing whack job that populated Tea Party rallies in the early 2010s.

This exceptional individual also seems to think that everyone and everything is against him. Just as he thinks Torba is trying to use gab against him, he also thinks that Facebook is on the case, shadowbanning him. Funny, I can see his Facebooks just fine (1, 2) (archive1, archive2). His Twitter has been outright suspended for being a loudmouth sped.

And of course he believes that aliens are ancient humans and that there are secrets to the universe that The Man doesn't want YOU to know about.

Did I mention he has a social network of his own... sorta (archive)?

View attachment 372812

Also some weird tweet-accruing blog thing (archive), a Minds (a lolcow farm in its own right) account (archive), an instagram (archive) where he shows off his dank man nipples (below), a Reddit where he self-promotes him being a patriotic bad ass by misunderstanding the law and recording it for us all to laugh at (archive),

View attachment 372800

So there you have it, Randy Ross, the prototype for the post-alt-right free thinker.

View attachment 372828

View attachment 372829

View attachment 372831

View attachment 372832

View attachment 372834

View attachment 372835

View attachment 372836

View attachment 372838
People like this guy remind me of the fact that no matter how far you go in one political direction, you can always go farther while demonizing everything in the other direction. This is honestly the first time I've seen someone say the alt-right are secretly evil cuck feminazi jewish SJWs, and it's kind of refreshing.

Lysol

99.9% Bacteria and virus free.
kiwifarms.net
This guy's clearly crazy, but to politically I haven't seen anything worse than your average The_Donald user, aside from the SovCit insanity. I love the fact that he readily admitted to being in special ed, not to mention the entire rest of the video, saying his high school was embezzling his education funds (???).

KookiesNKreem

There is nothing but Luck inside your bag!
kiwifarms.net
If he went to a public high school, he wouldn't have to pay education funds unless he specifically took pay required courses. And if he did, then it's not embezzling. If you pay someone, they aren't stealing from you...