Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

Sidon's fleshlight

Pwning the libtards with Alex Jones since 1776
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't know how to preface this. This guy actually went out with a shotgun and killed three people and them himself... Well not surprising for himself becoming An Hero, but the shooting the three other people was him being a Columbine wannabe.

24 Year old Randy Stair was a brony, autistic (citation needed), tranny, psycho who created a series based around one of the Danny Phantom antagonist named Ember. He made multiple audio logs right before he shot up the super market that are all around an hour long at the least, and multiple journals over the span between 2016 up until June 7th of this year.

He also said that he used to wear women's clothing when his parents were out, so was him being a tranny a cause for all of this? Maybe, maybe not. We can also conclude this since his OC is what he imagines his after-life would be.

Also speaking of his OCs, his OCs comprise of a style that was inspired by none other than Butch Hartman's creation, Danny Phantom. Specifically one of the episodes that had a main antagonist named Ember. (NOTE: He did make a Suicide Tape track of him explaining why he chose Ember specifically, so stick around for that monstrosity of a reason.)

Links:
Suicide Tapes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/mnl2glgwqofrt/Andrew_Blaze_Suicide_Tapes
Journals: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pvwu308w600gj/Andrew_Blaze_Journal
Columbine Forum Posts: https://archive.li/Uevuk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/EGSworld/with_replies
Manifesto (BALETED):
Manifesto (BALETED AGAIN):
Fuck it, I'll just embed the video here (FUCK GOOGLE):
Fourth Attempt to archive this online? Let's hope Dropbox spares me from a TOS takedown, otherwise I'll have to go with LiveLeak.: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvdq612ujzrfbdo/The Westborough High Massacre (EGS) - Goodbye.mp4?dl=0

News article: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/pennsylvania/articles/2017-06-08/4-dead-in-murder-suicide-in-pennsylvania-supermarket
Deviantart: http://egs-members.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has a wiki.
https://archive.li/p5jFd
Soul Traits

Very similar to Rachael Shadows' mind, Randy's

was one that could easily be considered mentally unstable. People were often convinced he had a personality disorder, was gay, an introvert, or a total screwball. Whether those assumptions were true or false, Andrew makes it very clear in the opening theme song for "EGS" that he doesn't care what people think. In his final years of life he began documenting his thoughts and intentions on cassette tapes and private journals; eventually changing his name to Andrew. Many friends questioned why he opted for a name change out of the blue. Some viewed it as a persona, others as a fantasy act. What the teens weren't aware of was the veil that masked the monster on the inside.

While the tapes are still surfacing to this day Andrew's intentions reach far beyond the common stereotypical teenage rebellion lashes toward society. In September 2014 he began documenting his intentions to unleash an attack on the local town, and eventually escalating to the entire world itself. He frequently mentions the "EGS" and the need for souls, although it isn't fully known how he knows of the ghost squad. While the tapes reveal chilling details as to what is potentially ahead, his intentions are often left up for debate as to what he is going to do vs what he wants to do. In "A Promise Kept", it isn't fully revealed whether or not Andrew carried out the morbid deed while he was alive or in the afterlife with the "EGS". There is a lot to learn about Andrew Blaze and her contributions to the squad, but for now questions will have to remain unsolved until further evidence surfaces.

Traits
- Irritable - Conspirator - Trustworthy - Loud - Depressive - Vulgar/Crude - Assertive - Agressive - Hypnotic - Rebellious - Bipolar - Responsible - Artistic - Seductive - Rhythm Guitarist - Sexist - Racist - Discriminant - Prejudiced - Player - Creative - Expressive - Lazy - Cunning - Hard-Working - Over-Thinker - Reluctant to Major Changes - Openminded - Short-tempered - Cautious - Inspirational - Deceitful - Envious - Passionate - Impatient - Independent - Uncaring - Killjoy - Strong

Biggest Pet Peeves and Turn-Offs (Mortal)
- Crying children - Bullies - Humans getting in my way - Stupid humans - Cheaters - Players - Not being able to get what I want - Humans trying to tell me what to do and/or manipulate me - Musicians; mainly for relying on digital tricks to sound “good”. - The human race in general - Studying - Black people lingo and street terms - Black people in general - Having to be “nice” to people - Politicians - Babies - Drama queens - Overachieving disrespectful athletes - Cats - Homosexual males - Disabled humans - Education - Audible noises of humans fucking - Jocks - Boys with low-rise pants and baggy clothes - Waking up early - Alarm clocks - Annoying sounds in commercials - When humans leave the toilet seat up - Slow drivers - Old humans (60+) - Cold water - Cold weather - Snoring - Insects - Video Gamers - Not being able to fall asleep - Lazy humans - Chatterboxes - Potholes - Humans with short hair - Kids (aged 0 - 11) - Acne - Body hair - Curly hair - Gingers - Artists (because they’re all fucking assholes) - People who “act” inspirational and only do it for attention - Money whores - Businessmen - Cops - Slow internet - Computer issues/troubleshooting - Most 2010-present day technology - Over-stylized cars - Pot smokers - Hard drug users - Wrist cutters - Suck-ups - Wannabes/Ripoffs - Famous people who aren’t talented - People who aren’t talented and think they’re talented - Body deformities - Short girls - Girls with big lips - Sluts - Men in general - Any figure of authority - Spilled beer/spilled beverages - Toilets - Sex jokes - Bumpy roads - Snow covered roads - Injuring myself - Piss and shit - Gatherings, family get-togethers, parties - Rap music - People who think rap is “real music” - Autotune’d vocals and/or instruments - Liars - When people ignore me on social media - When people ignore me on social media and act like they “forgot” about my messages - Animators - Voice over demo reels - Musicians who know nothing about music production and just take for granted that some guy creates their songs for them. - Artists who don’t write their own songs (are given songs) - Artists who don’t write their own songs and get in the top charts - Bands who use prerecorded backing tracks “live” - Singers who lip-sync live - People who are talented and ignore me - Short message responses to lengthy composed emails - People who take too long to send me voice overs or footage - Social media whores - Parking lots

Favorite Colors
Black, Blue, and Purple

Mortal Views On Death
“Being able to become who you truly are, and do whatever the hell you want.”

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Star Galactics

The 100% halal Orc, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing about Columbine fanboys/fangirls is they try to play off this harmlessness act.

There's a whole community on Tumblr (TCC aka True Crime) who worship these guys along with other mass murderers and think it's just some edgy phase. And let me tell you, the I'll of them post some pretty threatening and gross shit.

Sometimes they go as far as harming themselves for their dead or soon to be dead "Gods" and even spit in the face of mourners who had family that were killed in the face of the events.

I don't know if it's old news, but looking into them might bring up more on this dude.

Puck of the luck

Passerby
kiwifarms.net
The amount of content you could get out of this guy is unreal. 16 hours worth of tapes? God damn dude. You have Columbine levels worth of content here.
Also, interesting info. He seems to be an otherkin. In his series, after he dies, he becomes an Ember recolor of his own. He has talked about "Being born in the wrong body" before.

Last edited:

giga

weeb trash
kiwifarms.net
The thing about Columbine fanboys/fangirls is they try to play off this harmlessness act.

There's a whole community on Tumblr (TCC aka True Crime) who worship these guys along with other mass murderers and think it's just some edgy phase. And let me tell you, the I'll of them post some pretty threatening and gross shit.

Sometimes they go as far as harming themselves for their dead or soon to be dead "Gods" and even spit in the face of mourners who had family that were killed in the face of the events.

I don't know if it's old news, but looking into them might bring up more on this dude.
It's only a matter of time before they start thirsting after this autistic(?) fuck like they do with the Columbine shooters or Jeffery Dahmer.

Blarmination

kiwifarms.net
He was the year ahead of me and I had a couple of classes with him. He was a loner and I maybe heard him speak once. Never saw him with any pony or Danny Phantom stuff but I do know that his other autistic obsession was the Dallas Cowboys. That's pretty much all I know about him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino