Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
I think EGS clicks with cretin individuals. Getting to the 4 year mark now and Naze's group is growing a bit.

I don't think there are enough soldiers in the entire US Military and Intelligence Services to have one watch for every loon that is remotely interested in violence and such x)
Not to mentioned there are far more dangerous types ot there...
Especially these days of extreme political and ideological radicalization.

Yeah no way, riots have been shaking the country for a year straight now to say the least. There is a difference between how this is handled in the United States compared to Europe.

Psychic Espeon

The cat that reads your mind
kiwifarms.net
5.png

bigbombguy2222

kiwifarms.net
Is it funny, sad, or shocking that there is still relevant stuff to talk about after this asshole went to Allahu Snackbar himself and others at a supermarket almost 4 years ago?
Tbh I think this cow's almost dry.
There's nothing left to cover except for a few things.
  • New police information about the shooting (Family interviews, photos of the store)
  • Whatever Naze is doing in between his police run-ins
  • Whatever the other ghost pussy fanboys on that discord server are up to
  • Chris chan commenting more on it (as crazy as that sounds)

That's it. Not a big surprise, given that it's been nearly 4 years since Randy an hero'd, but it is what it is. What I want to see is the info gathered by the police (really just Randy's moldering corpse lying on the autopsy table so that I can laugh at it), nothing else would be worth caring about all that much, unless one of the trannies or Naze decides to follow in Randy's footsteps or something.

Randy will never stop being funny though, Nothing on this forum will ever beat the tranny that shot his coworkers so that he could go and live with his Danny Phantom columbine waifu, ever.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
  • New police information about the shooting (Family interviews, photos of the store)

That's it. Not a big surprise, given that it's been nearly 4 years since Randy an hero'd, but it is what it is. What I want to see is the info gathered by the police (really just Randy's moldering corpse lying on the autopsy table so that I can laugh at it), nothing else would be worth caring about all that much, unless one of the trannies or Naze decides to follow in Randy's footsteps or something.

Randy will never stop being funny though, Nothing on this forum will ever beat the tranny that shot his coworkers so that he could go and live with his Danny Phantom columbine waifu, ever.
Although what happened to his corpse what happened to it was it buried or cremared?

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
This is also what they requested in the Suicide Tapes.
That is either probably for the best or the worst since well we don’t need any losers digging up his skull and doing god knows what to it
although if two things that randy gave us was this thread and we should make fun of losers like him aka making fun of mass murders and plus I think the press should do it as well
call it the “stair rule” if you like if a mass shooting happens find something in the shooter’s life to mock him and laugh at like for example with what happened in Boulder mock the shooter for having sex to much
you thank metokur for the idea
am I right in that sense that everyone should mock them?

Emet-Selch

Oh dear. Have I touched a nerve?
kiwifarms.net
That is either probably for the best or the worst since well we don’t need any losers digging up his skull and doing god knows what to it
although if two things that randy gave us was this thread and we should make fun of losers like him aka making fun of mass murders and plus I think the press should do it as well
call it the “stair rule” if you like if a mass shooting happens find something in the shooter’s life to mock him and laugh at like for example with what happened in Boulder mock the shooter for having sex to much
you thank metokur for the idea
am I right in that sense that everyone should mock them?

I'm personally divisive on the matter. I think that the whole case is just sad really and I feel a lot of sympathy for all parties involved in the tragedy. I think what Andrew did is horrible and irredeemable, but I do understand that they were very mentally ill. It feels, to me, to be a nuanced situation.

I think if what you feel is right though is to ridicule them and make jokes of them, then that is your call to make. I wouldn't do it just for the sake of "well everyone else is doing it" though, because I find that very moronic.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I'm personally divisive on the matter. I think that the whole case is just sad really and I feel a lot of sympathy for all parties involved in the tragedy. I think what Andrew did is horrible and irredeemable, but I do understand that they were very mentally ill. It feels, to me, to be a nuanced situation.

I think if what you feel is right though is to ridicule them and make jokes of them, then that is your call to make. I wouldn't do it just for the sake of "well everyone else is doing it" though, because I find that very moronic.
Why not do both honor the victims show them that they were victims of a loser who couldn’t get a girlfriend or crush puss and who went on a ramog and then mock them. Them being the shooter in this case and also have some form of call for mental help
just have a whole page mocking the suspect in the paper
that is my take on it and your take is good too
plus it wouldn’t be for the sake of everyone else is doing it
it could be view as some kind message or warning for people who want commit stupid and horrendous acts like what andrew did

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
Why not do both honor the victims show them that they were victims of a loser who couldn’t get a girlfriend or crush puss and who went on a ramog and then mock them. Them being the shooter in this case and also have some form of call for mental help
just have a whole page mocking the suspect in the paper
that is my take on it and your take is good too
plus it wouldn’t be for the sake of everyone else is doing it
it could be view as some kind message or warning for people who want commit stupid and horrendous acts like what andrew did
I feel the reason why they end up in this spot is possibly because some of those insecurities brought them down to this level. It could be a mixed bag with how it reach's the individuals.

Also a fair amount of the occult members are actual girls and not just pathetic men/mtf trans.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I feel the reason why they end up in this spot is possibly because some of those insecurities brought them down to this level. It could be a mixed bag with how it reach's the individuals.

Also a fair amount of the occult members are actual girls and not just pathetic men/mtf trans.
A factor of things or if you want my take a mass shooter gene think something similar to the serial killer
Although if he were alive his brain scan would told the world that he was a psychopath
Just look at this story

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net

This. I have been making jokes about it pretty consistently since it happened. Even a few days ago on discord it came up as a joke because of another grocery store shooting.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Are we ever going to get this? I fondly remember going through the police report on @FuckYou and finding pictures of the actual couch that cucked him plus the always entertaining gore of the splattered corpse of a sad excuse for a human being.