Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

LiquidKid

Posts forever ruined by autocorrect
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn’t surprise me if that event got stair flashbacks
I’m sure it did for a lot of people who follow the news. Randy’s Nicktoon Jihad was not the most deadly retail shooting or even the most widely circulated, but it’s one of the more unique situation. Unique enough that even an average citizen could learn details. And the sheer insanity that lead up to it instantly makes it one of the most memorable shootings

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure it did for a lot of people who follow the news. Randy’s Nicktoon Jihad was not the most deadly retail shooting or even the most widely circulated, but it’s one of the more unique situation. Unique enough that even an average citizen could learn details. And the sheer insanity that lead up to it instantly makes it one of the most memorable shootings
3 Years before Randy shot up Weis, he killed his Stuffed animal friends and was crazy to begin with.

Deathfromabove

I should be swimming in pussy yootoob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A factor of things or if you want my take a mass shooter gene think something similar to the serial killer
Although if he were alive his brain scan would told the world that he was a psychopath
Just look at this story
Randy, if you sit through his shitty vlogs, was active in sports in youth, had a friend group, made Youtube video with said friends, made Youtuber friends (Makemebad), he mentions no trauma in his "basement tapes" and his parents are seemingly normal. Aside from his dad yelling at him to get a job at age 24 in a restaurant which he ranted about in the tapes lmao. That's the most trauma he went through. He has almost none of the redflags of a stereotypical mass shooter. Eric Harris was arguably a sociopath and Dylan Klebold was suicidal. They both had massive victim complexes too. They match a mass shooter profile. Randy is so fucking weird. It's like he wanted so bad to be like Eric and Dylan that he did what he did

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
The media has a blood lust for these events as the saying goes it bleeds it leads
Randy, if you sit through his shitty vlogs, was active in sports in youth, had a friend group, made Youtube video with said friends, made Youtuber friends (Makemebad), he mentions no trauma in his "basement tapes" and his parents are seemingly normal. Aside from his dad yelling at him to get a job at age 24 in a restaurant which he ranted about in the tapes lmao. That's the most trauma he went through. He has almost none of the redflags of a stereotypical mass shooter. Eric Harris was arguably a sociopath and Dylan Klebold was suicidal. They both had massive victim complexes too. They match a mass shooter profile. Randy is so fucking weird. It's like he wanted so bad to be like Eric and Dylan that he did what he did
maybe his father had something to do with it that caused him to snap and attacking the store was his way of getting back at him and the fact probably undiagnosed mental illness in his brain

Emet-Selch

Oh dear. Have I touched a nerve?
kiwifarms.net
Are we ever going to get this? I fondly remember going through the police report on @FuckYou and finding pictures of the actual couch that cucked him plus the always entertaining gore of the splattered corpse of a sad excuse for a human being.

I've made requests to the police department in that area several times to no avail. I highly doubt they will release the CCTV or the audio that got recorded on Andrew's phone.

Last edited:

Eric Eckert

~РОСОМАХИ!~
kiwifarms.net
It's like he wanted so bad to be like Eric and Dylan that he did what he did
As they say, everyone wants to "Be like the cool kids"'; for some reason, Steyr's heroes were these two.
Which is kinda weird.
Like, they're not exactly badass type of anti-hero you could expect to be a role model, I don't know, like Carlos-The-Jackal? But again, there's a stupid cartoon. Which is even more ridiculous, so there's little there to rationalize as it seems, Randy as clearly demented person but at the same time clearly capable of analyzing if not overanalyzing stuff, a criteria typical for schyzoids who can as well be very agressive, so I won't say he does not fit a profile; he's just not a sociopath, but rather a schizo.

Arocyt

kiwifarms.net
I think if we're counting suicidal tendencies, bullying/exclusion or those types of things as red flags for shooters (+Lanza, Rogers, etc..), I think Stair fits in pretty well in a similar fashion.
A lot of those shooters grew up as outcasts but not necessarily abused since a young age, like you'd see more in a more run of the mill serial killer or abuser. Where Klebold got suicidal or Rogers got his depression/feelings of exclusion later on in life and closer to their crimes, Randy got his gender identity garbage, ""neglect"" from his family, lack of success in his pursuits, and no real social fulfillment or support much closer to the time of his crime as well. The Youtube success, sports, friend groups were mostly in the past at that point.
He was mostly going to work, getting drunk, shooting guns, and trying to work on his murder fetish content and prancing around in panties.

Randy is mainly set apart, imo, because he wasn't a school shooter, but I think only his location for the crime is the only difference in that regard. His profile and the reasons that get cited for his snapping are right out of the same textbook as all the others though.
Youth who was dejected during the formative years of his life and lashing out on the closest group to them next to family.

The idolization naturally plays a role, but I'm not sure how much of it is purely copycat-I-want-to-be-like-THEM.
Kid suddenly feels dissatisfied. Kid wants to fix it immediately but doesn't understand a way to deal with it. Kid sees other kids who felt dissatisfied, and quickly acted on it. Kid copies their solution since they can't think of another equally quick or easy way. Basically, it's a why to the idolization or wanting to do what they do.

It's the quickest, and easiest solution their mind reaches because that's really the only example they have to go off of.
Sadly, there's not a lot of focus out there on outcasts or misfits bettering themselves and their situations through other means. Especially that already cynical and angry kids would have any faith in. Lack of experience to pull from.

Eric Eckert

~РОСОМАХИ!~
kiwifarms.net
""neglect"" from his family, lack of success in his pursuits, and no real social fulfillment or suppor
Well to be fair his family at least his father were kind of assholes to him, which makes the whole story even more weird, since he chose to kill off random people instead of those who did him real harm. Otherwise you're correct.
Also don't forget he was exhausted at work he hated, and personally, I can understand him there, especially after return - it's really gets you, hard. Perhaps... I'd even argue that he was pushed over the limit exactly because of his job.

outh who was dejected during the formative years of his life and lashing out on the closest group to them
Again, it might be that his job was affecting his mental state more then anything, so it's not some random group to lash out on, but rather most hated one.

Sadly, there's not a lot of focus out there on outcasts or misfits bettering themselves and their situations through other means
Are there "other means"?.. Like.. Personally I think the best what could have happened to folks like that is being enlisted, but that doesn't mean it would "fix" them in long run; the moment they'd resign and enter civilian life again they'd be doing same stuff, just look at John Stebbins.

Emet-Selch

Oh dear. Have I touched a nerve?
kiwifarms.net
...which makes the whole story even more weird, since he chose to kill off random people instead of those who did him real harm.

Andrew actually chose this because she said she wanted her family to suffer from the consequences of her actions. Sorry if being spergy, just trying to be informative because I think it helps understand the case better.

On a similar tangent about information, while Andrew did seemingly have a bad shot in all of the target practice videos, the reason so many shots were fired and deemed "missed" was not because they were missed, but because she was trying to do as much damage to the supermarket as possible. She wanted to make sure they didn't open for a very long time. This was also stated in the Suicide Tapes collection.

Eric Eckert

~РОСОМАХИ!~
kiwifarms.net
while Andrew did seemingly have a bad shot in all of the target practice videos, the reason so many shots were fired and deemed "missed" was not because they were missed, but because she was trying to do as much damage to the supermarket as possible
Well his aim was awful at his targeting practice while he himself noted it so it's not like he was shooting randomly on purpose if you refer to those videos; as for so many shots at the supermarket that might true, even on the News (here) they said something like his motivation was to "attack supermarket chain". Sounds kinda legit. Pretty much confirms the notion that his work was the most reason that pushed him to crazyness.

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
Eric and Dylan are actually laughing at Randy Stair right now in hell looks like. Guess his idols laugh at his killstreak.

Eric Eckert

~РОСОМАХИ!~
kiwifarms.net
Eric and Dylan are actually laughing at Randy Stair right now in hell looks like

Yep, like, Eric would have been embarassed of himself if he knew what a clown will Media make out of him since he tried to look political extremist with all that edgy stuff, and they made him a "poor bullied kid". Klebold just liked - any - violence. Just imagine what a Nazi sadist with hatred towards black, gay, all that kinds of folks and unrelating psychotic killer who wants to kill for bloodlust alone would do to a scrawny-ass panties-wearing transgender whimp.

Oh boy.
He thinks "they'd be friends" : D

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Yep, like, Eric would have been embarassed of himself if he knew what a clown will Media make out of him since he tried to look political extremist with all that edgy stuff, and they made him a "poor bullied kid". Klebold just liked - any - violence. Just imagine what a Nazi sadist with hatred towards black, gay, all that kinds of folks and unrelating psychotic killer who wants to kill for bloodlust alone would do to a scrawny-ass panties-wearing transgender whimp.

Oh boy.
He thinks "they'd be friends" : D
Yeah they would laugh randy out and probably get a Tec 9 or a shotgun in the face or in his Pussy