Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
Yeah they would laugh randy out and probably get a Tec 9 or a shotgun in the face or in his Pussy
That or stuff their cocks in Randy and laugh at him some more.
The average Danny phantom/animation fan when a Normie tries to bring up Randy stair: "Hey! Don't even say that son of a bitch's name out loud! "
Guess they wanna protect Danny Phantom and ride Butch Hartman's coattails. Sounds like the Sonic fandom in a nutshell.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net

Guess they wanna protect Danny Phantom and ride Butch Hartman's coattails. Sounds like the Sonic fandom in a nutshell.
I honestly wonder if anyone's tried to Bring up Randy to butch on like a stream or twitter. If he's aware who he is and what he did it'd probably piss him off more than mentioning that there's rule 34 of his characters

Eric Eckert

~РОСОМАХИ!~
kiwifarms.net
Good thing he has no butthole - or wait - do only girls don't have ones in his delusions? x)

At least it's not political, as most fandoms are now - or at least it was, I've heard lots of Sonic, eh, "fans" bring up Culture Wars...)

If he's aware who he is and what he did it'd probably piss him off more than mentioning that there's rule 34 of his characters
Who's Butch?

Psychic Espeon

The cat that reads your mind
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, but can any of you authenticate this YouTube account?
cd508267-f3ab-486c-83d9-7e49f6a676e0.png

Cause if this is indeed her, I'll pin it.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I honestly wonder if anyone's tried to Bring up Randy to butch on like a stream or twitter. If he's aware who he is and what he did it'd probably piss him off more than mentioning that there's rule 34 of his characters
That would be a very interesting to ask Butch hatman

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, but can any of you authenticate this YouTube account? View attachment 2074088

Cause if this is indeed her, I'll pin it.
I mean I first conversed with her on Antisocial War by Send Request and it was the real her. Guess it's confirmed it's the real widow.
That would be hilarious.
Good thing he has no butthole - or wait - do only girls don't have ones in his delusions? x)
He obviously is a delusional person, not sure about that.
At least it's not political, as most fandoms are now - or at least it was, I've heard lots of Sonic, eh, "fans" bring up Culture Wars...)
Lol.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to necro this thread but I have nowhere else to say this but I find it fucking hilarious how pathetic Randy is that another brony shooter shot up a FedEx facility just to see his pony waifu did a much better job at killing than Randy ever did when he was going ghost

MartinLutherKang

kiwifarms.net
eric and dylan would've bullied the shit out of this faggot
he probably could've started an animation career and made some money, i mean chris makes money of his art so the bar isn't too high but he chose to kill 3 people that did nothing to him because he wanted to live out his trannie fantasy of being a ghost. This guy's legacy is nothing more than a few dozen people making fun of him on an obscure internet forum.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
he probably could've started an animation career and made some money, i mean chris makes money of his art so the bar isn't too high but he chose to kill 3 people that did nothing to him because he wanted to live out his trannie fantasy of being a ghost. This guy's legacy is nothing more than a few dozen people making fun of him on an obscure internet forum.
Well I think Eric and randy would of got them into a shouting match

omori

go the fuck to sleep
kiwifarms.net
Randy didn’t animate anything, he hired a bunch of people off deviantart to animate and voice his little series. One of the reasons he sperged out was because the people involved got cold feet and ghosted (lol) the project. He did technically animate parts of the final video but it’s pure dogshit next to the rest of the amateur work. More reason to laugh at him.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Randy didn’t animate anything, he hired a bunch of people off deviantart to animate and voice his little series. One of the reasons he sperged out was because the people involved got cold feet and ghosted (lol) the project. He did technically animate parts of the final video but it’s pure dogshit next to the rest of the amateur work. More reason to laugh at him.
A failed animator and mass shooter it is a double fail

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Alright, bring me up to speed here. What the fuck did I miss and why the hell is this thread seeing activity once again...
I know there was a Brony that wrote how he'll see his pony Waifu Applejack in a Facebook manifesto before shooting up the Fedex he worked at. Similar to Randy.