Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Alright, bring me up to speed here. What the fuck did I miss and why the hell is this thread seeing activity once again...
Oh we were talking about randy getting into a shouting match with Eric and before that bitch Hartman being asked about randy
Does that answer the question?
I know there was a Brony that wrote how he'll see his pony Waifu Applejack in a Facebook manifesto before shooting up the Fedex he worked at. Similar to Randy.
Ok new thread idea

Psychic Espeon

The cat that reads your mind
kiwifarms.net
Guess who said hi?

download.png

LatinoFlamingo

kiwifarms.net
Hmm, tranny and a ponyfag?

Might sound :offtopic: but reminds me of one youtuber known as Kueldud3, or MsBreezy as she likes to go by now. Granted these 2 are probably nowhere near similar on the mental scale aside from the :autism: but...

Randy was a loner with basically no one but his waifu Ember and his weird recolor harem, while Breezy had a good sum of friends to support him/her.
Do you think all of this could have changed if Randy had someone, anyone to call a friend irl?
Maybe if his co-workers showed a bit of interest in his life at the very least?
Chances are they could have lead him down a better path, he could have been something a bit less "tragic"... something like what MsBreezy has.

The way Randy talked about fate is kinda fucked up in comparison, considering everything Breezy is and has is technically what Randy wanted. Fame and freedom.

Two sides of the same coin, one side face up the other face down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv_mYz7N0ZU&ab_channel=CrimeVideoArchives

Tragic. :drink:
Breezy wrote like a fanfic for his friend “Robin” that made him to “question“ himself and later ended up dating him then broken up when breezy became a mentally ill troon. that fanfic part sounded very fucking cringe

Psychic Espeon

kiwifarms.net
Randy's family have deleted his Pioneers Productions and Anthology channels around the 4th anniversary of his rampage.
unnamed.png

EDIT: If I had to guess why they did this, its because they want the Internet to forget about Randy since talk about him hasn't really stopped after 2017. If anything, more interest has been generated because of what he did. And his family is struggling to handle the posthumous infamy that he's been getting.

Last edited:

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Randy's family have deleted his Pioneers Productions and Anthology channels around the 4th anniversary of his rampage.
View attachment 2249140

EDIT: If I had to guess why they did this, its because they want the Internet to forget about Randy since talk about him hasn't really stopped after 2017. If anything, more interest has been generated because of what he did. And his family is struggling to handle the posthumous infamy that he's been getting.
It's their cross to bear. It's gotta' suck knowing that they could have done something but didn't and the only reason he didn't kill them is that he wanted them to suffer in shame.

Although, I have this mental image of his dad screaming "I love my dead gay son!" at the funeral.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2249140

Does anyone have a reupload channel

bigbombguy2222

kiwifarms.net
It's their cross to bear. It's gotta' suck knowing that they could have done something but didn't and the only reason he didn't kill them is that he wanted them to suffer in shame.
I remember reading a comment on a now deleted video from one of the VA's Randy hired, who ended up coming into contact with the family after Randy's death. Long story short, they're trying to forget about him as best as they can. They burned all of his EGS shit, and redid his bedroom (it's a guest bedroom now). It's no wonder that they're quietly removing his online presence too. Good luck having any love left for your son after he documented his journey to try and create the next Columbine, in which he openly fantasized about murdering his family too. All because his father wanted him to do something with his life outside of stacking shelves at the grocery store.

Psychic Espeon

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I really don't blame them for wanting to purge his online presence. I would not be surprised if they email Null asking for this thread to be deleted. Has a lolcow ever got their thread deleted before?
Knowing Josh, he'll probably refuse to do so.

There's a media fire with a lot of his content, could be there.
The vast majority of content was retrieved long before recent events.

Green Man

Ooh, somebody stop me!
kiwifarms.net
I remember reading a comment on a now deleted video from one of the VA's Randy hired, who ended up coming into contact with the family after Randy's death. Long story short, they're trying to forget about him as best as they can. They burned all of his EGS shit, and redid his bedroom (it's a guest bedroom now). It's no wonder that they're quietly removing his online presence too. Good luck having any love left for your son after he documented his journey to try and create the next Columbine, in which he openly fantasized about murdering his family too. All because his father wanted him to do something with his life outside of stacking shelves at the grocery store.

The most satisfying thing about that was that Randy implored them in his final tapes to "not destroy the stuff he worked on all his life" and even then his parents looked at all of that shit and said "this isn't worth keeping" and burned it anyway. Even his parents knew he was an unoriginal hack ripping off concepts from more talented individuals. He also said that other people should have his things, but even among his best friends in life, who the fuck would want that stuff? Aside from some of the weirdos chronicled here that still obsess over EGS, I don't think anyone would. His idea that others should receive his computer and misc other equipment was pretty stupid too, he should've known that shit would all be tied up in police evidence for a good long time and likely destroyed after analysis.

I'm glad his family's moved on, they seem like good people. Shame he showed his home so often in his videos though, chances are "true crime tourists" show up there or even go to Weis. Considering it's a pretty rural area it's not difficult to find, and if I remember rightly his parents [or maybe just his mom?] run a business from home, so I'd imagine Randy's actions fucked over their plans in that regard as well.