Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
I think randy would hated chris hated to the point of killing him
and it would be very likely that if randy was still alive and committed the massacre later he would of shot chris first by driving down to Virginia killing him and going back up to penn and the rest as they say is history
but that is my take
Randy was pretty homophobic, he clearly states in his tapes about a time some dude talked to him on twitter or something about being gay, and how he was grossed out by it. Honestly, a lot of Randys problem could have been intrinsic homophobia along with GD.

IDK if he would've went out of his way to kill Chris, but he would have certainly called him a faggot and would have left it there.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Randy was pretty homophobic, he clearly states in his tapes about a time some dude talked to him on twitter or something about being gay, and how he was grossed out by it. Honestly, a lot of Randys problem could have been intrinsic homophobia along with GD.

IDK if he would've went out of his way to kill Chris, but he would have certainly called him a faggot and would have left it there.
I mean he did say he was a girl so there is that
at the end of the whole day its just speculation for what if Although we all know randy would somehow “win” in the end

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
I mean he did say he was a girl so there is that
at the end of the whole day its just speculation for what if Although we all know randy would somehow “win” in the end
He also talked about being into girls so maybe he was bi w/some crossdressing tendencies. Chances are nowadays he would be peddling his noods on Twitter dressed as Ember or something lol.

Does anyone remember what he said was the Andrew Blaze Meal from Taco Bell?

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Randy Stair could outdo Onision and his underage cult with his refound popularity. Just sayin.
Yeah he out did the unthinkable
He also talked about being into girls so maybe he was bi w/some crossdressing tendencies. Chances are nowadays he would be peddling his noods on Twitter dressed as Ember or something lol.

yeah kind of the Andrew blaze special with a serria mist

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I think randy would hated chris hated to the point of killing him
and it would be very likely that if randy was still alive and committed the massacre later he would of shot chris first by driving down to Virginia killing him and going back up to penn and the rest as they say is history
but that is my take
I actually wonder how that would go especially if he kills Chris to then do his failed massacre

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if someone already did it, but I went ahead and archived reuploads of the EGS wiki articles in case they get taken down. Just a heads up here, but some of these articles are made by trolls, but I decided to archive them anyway, because why not?

Frontpage:

Local Sitemap:

Character Articles:

EGS Episodes:
EGS Tapes:
Andrew Blaze Suicide Tapes*:

EGS Misc:

Pioneer Productions Finale Series:

Digital Content/History:
Trollposts:
Other:
Contributors/Users:

*Not the actual suicide tapes. Just a really shitty cover of You Will Remember My Name.
**Not sure where this one actually goes.
***Just a blank page.
****Another blank page.

Last edited:

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if someone already did it, but I went ahead and archived reuploads of the EGS wiki articles in case they get taken down. Just a heads up here, but some of these articles are made by trolls, but I decided to archive them anyways.

Frontpage:

Local Sitemap:

Character Articles:

EGS Episodes:
EGS Tapes:

EGS Misc:

Digital Content/History:
Trollposts:
Other:
*Not the actual suicide tapes. Just a really shitty cover of You Will Remember My Name.
***Just a blank page.
****Another blank page.
I think that’s good

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if someone already did it, but I went ahead and archived reuploads of the EGS wiki articles in case they get taken down. Just a heads up here, but some of these articles are made by trolls, but I decided to archive them anyways.

Frontpage:

Local Sitemap:

Character Articles:

EGS Episodes:
EGS Tapes:

EGS Misc:

Digital Content/History:
Trollposts:
Other:
Contributors/Users:

***Just a blank page.
****Another blank page.
God bless the trolls

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net

Fairly certain it was a meal they used to have with 3 Doritos locos tacos with like 2 of them being cool ranch and 1 nacho cheese and a Sierra Mist. But I also know they discontinued the cool ranch taco and don’t even have that meal anymore.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Fairly certain it was a meal they used to have with 3 Doritos locos tacos with like 2 of them being cool ranch and 1 nacho cheese and a Sierra Mist. But I also know they discontinued the cool ranch taco and don’t even have that meal anymore.

Yeah I tried Taco Bell once it nearly killed me ended sick three days
So Randy’s place is trash

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net

It's amazing that he recorded everything down to what he was going to eat that night.

Imagine being the Taco Bell employee who knew his order, handed it to him, and then saw his pale ass face on the news. It must have been a surreal moment.

Yeah I tried Taco Bell once it nearly killed me ended sick three days
So Randy’s place is trash

The sickness afterwards is all part of the experience. It means they made your food right!

Jimmy Hopkins

kiwifarms.net
Would anyone be able to explain the cult following Randy mentioned in the OP? I tried to skim through the thread but couldn’t find anything about him having a cult following.

Jimmy Hopkins

kiwifarms.net
This kind of happened to him after his death like years later in which they want to become like him which is something that is immoral and quite frankly disturbing

Weird, you mean people worship him like he did the Columboyz? Randy is a pathetic incel creep that never even had 10,000 subs. I guess Lunacy and violence will always crop up among tumblr art kikes.

Lobotomized_Chicken

School shooter historian
kiwifarms.net
Weird, you mean people worship him like he did the Columboyz? Randy is a pathetic incel creep that never even had 10,000 subs. I guess Lunacy and violence will always crop up among tumblr art kikes.
I can agree with this; I highly doubt anyone will become a Randy copycat akin to what E & D get. The majority of people who know who Randy is are watered down edgelords, meanwhile the people with actual violent tendencies who would genuinely go out and do something look up to people with higher kill counts. Think Vladislav Rosylikov or Adam Lanza, not someone who didn't even make national news.