Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Weird, you mean people worship him like he did the Columboyz? Randy is a pathetic incel creep that never even had 10,000 subs. I guess Lunacy and violence will always crop up among tumblr art kikes.
Yeah those Types of people with crop up eventually and we have name for a mental condition for those people and it’s called Hybristophilia
I can agree with this; I highly doubt anyone will become a Randy copycat akin to what E & D get. The majority of people who know who Randy is are watered down edgelords, meanwhile the people with actual violent tendencies who would genuinely go out and do something look up to people with higher kill counts. Think Vladislav Rosylikov or Adam Lanza, not someone who didn't even make national news.
randy had all of the warning Signs in his videos right there

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
Would anyone be able to explain the cult following Randy mentioned in the OP? I tried to skim through the thread but couldn’t find anything about him having a cult following.

It starts here with my documenting someone who tried to resurrect the EGS as early as August 2017. His art is laughable, his posts were great, was considered dangerous enough to be searched by the police twice…it goes on. That led to a discovery of all the side characters which I documented quite a few of, highlights go to Naze (the “leader”), TheThirdMachete, and Veldin Cutteridge. Naze is a complete neo-nazi (used correctly here as he started out as Third Reich Gaming) scumbag who praised mass shooters before realizing that got the police after him. TTM is an emo who showed his “suicide attempt”. And Veldin tried to monetize the shooting by making a 70 page book about it, but also linking it directly to his goth girl fart vore erotica. It’s all in my posts, I honestly don’t have a whole lot so they’re fairly easy to find. The link starts with my first one.

EDIT: it is worth mentioning the current EGS members communicate heavily under the radar via an invite only discord server that I would only assume is heavily vetted after DarkSleeper I believe it was went on a deep dive into their discord. He found some other people of interest such as ProcelleHaxiel speak of the police investigating them and I think TTM had a court appearance. They spoke of how they have crippling social anxiety to the point of not even being able to shop for groceries, which is ironic as hell considering where all this took place initially. Could there be undercover people in it? Potentially. They don’t leak the ops here if they do, which is for the best honestly.

Last edited:

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It starts here with my documenting someone who tried to resurrect the EGS as early as August 2017. His art is laughable, his posts were great, was considered dangerous enough to be searched by the police twice…it goes on. That led to a discovery of all the side characters which I documented quite a few of, highlights go to Naze (the “leader”), TheThirdMachete, and Veldin Cutteridge. Naze is a complete neo-nazi (used correctly here as he started out as Third Reich Gaming) scumbag who praised mass shooters before realizing that got the police after him. TTM is an emo who showed his “suicide attempt”. And Veldin tried to monetize the shooting by making a 70 page book about it, but also linking it directly to his goth girl fart vore erotica. It’s all in my posts, I honestly don’t have a whole lot so they’re fairly easy to find. The link starts with my first one.

EDIT: it is worth mentioning the current EGS members communicate heavily under the radar via an invite only discord server that I would only assume is heavily vetted after DarkSleeper I believe it was went on a deep dive into their discord. He found some other people of interest such as ProcelleHaxiel speak of the police investigating them and I think TTM had a court appearance. They spoke of how they have crippling social anxiety to the point of not even being able to shop for groceries, which is ironic as hell considering where all this took place initially. Could there be undercover people in it? Potentially. They don’t leak the ops here if they do, which is for the best honestly.
A shame this happened at all, really, but hopefully it doesn't get too far as Randy had gone.

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
A shame this happened at all, really, but hopefully it doesn't get too far as Randy had gone.

It won't get anywhere near the attraction Randy had. He advertised the fuck out of EGS enough that even I saw it years ago (pre-massacre). Naze is trying to re-start something that people have both an interest in and never want to see around ever again. When I did the livestream with WTC and he threw around the idea of restarting the series, I said people do have an interest in a morbid series like that where characters in the afterlife come back and "interact" with people in the living world. And judging from the success I see in Vivziepop's "Helluva Boss" series, that sentiment holds. Even hype behind Hazbin Hotel (a show dealing with life in hell and ultimately rehabilitating sinners) demonstrates edgy af indie-cartoons are far from dead.

Naze will have a following. It will be of the most low-brow rejects society has to offer. For example, there's a person I've touched briefly on...ProcelleHaxiel.

https://www.instagram.com/procellehaxiel/?hl=en
(I have this archived, but to whoever else wants to go ahead).

These photos I found ages ago when there was still a fan made EGS page up, it's gone now.

69521592_10157578253822070_2938850141295083520_o.jpg

30442998_10156334183877070_2774239234793298777_n.jpg

I don't even know what I was expecting.

30124297_10156322907182070_8456353439968115772_n.jpg

I believe this person was investigated by the police already. I couldn't imagine why. It couldn't be from posting Columbine related content as far back as 2018 right? https://web.archive.org/web/2020010.../search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=procellehaxiel

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
It won't get anywhere near the attraction Randy had. He advertised the fuck out of EGS enough that even I saw it years ago (pre-massacre). Naze is trying to re-start something that people have both an interest in and never want to see around ever again. When I did the livestream with WTC and he threw around the idea of restarting the series, I said people do have an interest in a morbid series like that where characters in the afterlife come back and "interact" with people in the living world. And judging from the success I see in Vivziepop's "Helluva Boss" series, that sentiment holds. Even hype behind Hazbin Hotel (a show dealing with life in hell and ultimately rehabilitating sinners) demonstrates edgy af indie-cartoons are far from dead.

Naze will have a following. It will be of the most low-brow rejects society has to offer. For example, there's a person I've touched briefly on...ProcelleHaxiel.

https://www.instagram.com/procellehaxiel/?hl=en
(I have this archived, but to whoever else wants to go ahead).

These photos I found ages ago when there was still a fan made EGS page up, it's gone now.

View attachment 2283989
View attachment 2283990

I don't even know what I was expecting.

View attachment 2284030

I believe this person was investigated by the police already. I couldn't imagine why. It couldn't be from posting Columbine related content as far back as 2018 right? https://web.archive.org/web/2020010.../search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=procellehaxiel
FB:
https://archive.md/RIeEg

Twitter:
https://archive.md/uUacD

Insta:
https://archive.md/I4dum

Lol, BPD asexual, who coulda guessed?
1624334548535.png
Pinned Tweet.

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
Her other FB page:

And don't forget the old twitter, where she admits to having hybristophilia (aka a sexual interest in and attraction to those who commit crimes):

Emet-Selch

Oh dear. Have I touched a nerve?
kiwifarms.net
I found a really weird little channel today. I think that the channel owner is a slow-in-the-mind ;) I've kind of just glossed over their videos but they seem to be really into Andrew, as they have videos like the ones I'm about to post, as well as their channel being named after her with an EGS wallpaper. I don't think that they are something that needs to be seen as a threat, but they're a minor source of intrigue in my opinion.

This one just intrigued me from the thumbnail. He mentions Andrew and that Ember is his queen. He is just watching YouTube videos with what I'm assuming is headphones on since we can't hear any audio from what he is watching.

They're very slow to speak and I have a hard time figuring out what they're going on about. I would recommend watching at 1.5-2x speed anything they post.