Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Skimmed the thread didn't notice these although I'm certain the metokur video was already linked. It's a shame this troon didn't get much infamy; I guess the smol body count and mental illness makes it niche. If only couch cuck and Randy could've met.

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
Updates:

Naze privatized his twitter. From a glimpse I saw of it a short while ago it was "due to trolls". Now he just says it's "temporarily inactive". Someone streamed a quick analysis of Naze (with fairly substantial numbers, around 600-800 I think it had while live?) so probably gave him an influx of people fucking with him. I'll link it because he at least gave some credit to KW, @Dark Sleeper, and myself. My only criticism is he should've touched more on TheThirdMachete...the one getting taken to court, threatening violence, legit having Naze tell him to calm down (you know if he's the voice of reason, shit's not good).

The guy who wrote the Andrew Blaze book has disappeared online entirely. He had his twitter account up, gone entirely. As well as his youtube...or so I thought. A link to his channel redirects now to "Soul Search Radio".

His twitter archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20190904050818/https://twitter.com/veldinofmaine

Check the archive link, click on the channel name (below the icon/banner), and suddenly we're back to Veldin's Super Cool Food Reviews. So yeah, same channel. My guess is it's just a placeholder title so he can still browse channels he's subbed to. Nothing more, and really doubtful I'll even look at this channel again. I remember last time i saw his instagram was nuked but not his twitter and had to wonder if there'd be a final purge. Well we're there.

-WeisGuy

Logan

Lieutenant Lucy
kiwifarms.net
Updates:

Naze privatized his twitter. From a glimpse I saw of it a short while ago it was "due to trolls". Now he just says it's "temporarily inactive". Someone streamed a quick analysis of Naze (with fairly substantial numbers, around 600-800 I think it had while live?) so probably gave him an influx of people fucking with him. I'll link it because he at least gave some credit to KW, @Dark Sleeper, and myself. My only criticism is he should've touched more on TheThirdMachete...the one getting taken to court, threatening violence, legit having Naze tell him to calm down (you know if he's the voice of reason, shit's not good).

The guy who wrote the Andrew Blaze book has disappeared online entirely. He had his twitter account up, gone entirely. As well as his youtube...or so I thought. A link to his channel redirects now to "Soul Search Radio".

His twitter archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20190904050818/https://twitter.com/veldinofmaine

Check the archive link, click on the channel name (below the icon/banner), and suddenly we're back to Veldin's Super Cool Food Reviews. So yeah, same channel. My guess is it's just a placeholder title so he can still browse channels he's subbed to. Nothing more, and really doubtful I'll even look at this channel again. I remember last time i saw his instagram was nuked but not his twitter and had to wonder if there'd be a final purge. Well we're there.

-WeisGuy
Naze being the voice of reason? that really is messed up.

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
Now we get to something I've been wondering why it didn't exist way earlier...Naze's DeviantArt. No it's not a parody...and with the singular image post I expected it to be. Naze claims he got a tablet and will draw better now. If you don't remember what this guy's limits are...it's a straight line. He can't draw a straight line in any fucking program.

1571354132680.png

1571355751154.png

nazeda1.png

1571355219122.png

Big tits and bare feet...why am I not surprised he breaks that shit out on DA? I have a ton of questions about this cancer inducing abomination. Why is there a face in the hair? What is that arm, like is it a crossbow or a Bud Light neon sign? Why aren't the teeth white? Why do they have 5 fingers and no thumb? And why do they have the world's longest shins? I'm sure you can find more. It's like one of those old I Spy books, only instead of getting a feeling of nostalgia, you feel complete failure. Even the "signature" looks like a preschooler scribbled it on with crayon.

WeisGuy

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Now we get to something I've been wondering why it didn't exist way earlier...Naze's DeviantArt. No it's not a parody...and with the singular image post I expected it to be. Naze claims he got a tablet and will draw better now. If you don't remember what this guy's limits are...it's a straight line. He can't draw a straight line in any fucking program.
Good thing these losers shoot as well as they draw.

Logan

Lieutenant Lucy
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 975372

View attachment 975426

View attachment 975425

View attachment 975406

Big tits and bare feet...why am I not surprised he breaks that shit out on DA? I have a ton of questions about this cancer inducing abomination. Why is there a face in the hair? What is that arm, like is it a crossbow or a Bud Light neon sign? Why aren't the teeth white? Why do they have 5 fingers and no thumb? And why do they have the world's longest shins? I'm sure you can find more. It's like one of those old I Spy books, only instead of getting a feeling of nostalgia, you feel complete failure. Even the "signature" looks like a preschooler scribbled it on with crayon.

WeisGuy
Chris drew better.

• Autistic
Reactions: anameisaname

Hitagi Senjougahara

Those who get fooled are partially at fault.
kiwifarms.net
A bit late and necroing this thread but it seems pretty funny/ironic how Naze is talking against people who are complaining over loss of profits in YouTube when he himself is "continuing the legacy" of someone who couldn't make YouTube into their job and went on one of the most pathetic killing sprees in human history.

Irony.png

Jaimas

The Spoon Slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bit late and necroing this thread but it seems pretty funny/ironic how Naze is talking against people who are complaining over loss of profits in YouTube when he himself is "continuing the legacy" of someone who couldn't make YouTube into their job and went on one of the most pathetic killing sprees in human history.

View attachment 1027573
Go back to dilating your ghost vagina, Naze.

Logan

Lieutenant Lucy
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1027573
The apprentice acting like the master.
Stay Weary.

• Lunacy
Reactions: anameisaname

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
We got a stark contrast here...

Naze 2018:
1575867676506.png

Naze 2019:
1575867698309.png

It's almost like the police confiscated his works. And this coming from the guy who was posting a new "original" drawing every other day when he was a nobody? I don't buy that "I want to make good content" shit. It does explains why his drawing skill is on par with that of grease smeared on a mcdonalds bag...when you don't practice you don't improve. His laziness to make more content for us to laugh at is actually helping make his future content worse.

EDIT: also I'd like to point out Naze's 4 followers on deviantart are trolls. Well...3 trolls and a lego fanatic. CarolineMania and EGSTrinity both had twitters and both deleted them probably on attempts to get into the discord and figured it didn't work. Hazencruz appears on the Killstream every so often, and Beck-and-Call...they like legos. I'm not digging through a twitter account full of legos looking for a gem.

1575868704908.png

Last edited:

EGS Froggy

In the Ghost Squad
kiwifarms.net

Naze 2018:
View attachment 1042518

Naze 2019:
View attachment 1042519

It's almost like the police confiscated his works. And this coming from the guy who was posting a new "original" drawing every other day when he was a nobody? I don't buy that "I want to make good content" shit. It does explains why his drawing skill is on par with that of grease smeared on a mcdonalds bag...when you don't practice you don't improve. His laziness to make more content for us to laugh at is actually helping make his future content worse.

EDIT: also I'd like to point out Naze's 4 followers on deviantart are trolls. Well...3 trolls and a lego fanatic. CarolineMania and EGSTrinity both had twitters and both deleted them probably on attempts to get into the discord and figured it didn't work. Hazencruz appears on the Killstream every so often, and Beck-and-Call...they like legos. I'm not digging through a twitter account full of legos looking for a gem.

View attachment 1042533
What are the chances that naze is taking a break, to plan his own failed shooting

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net

Naze 2018:
View attachment 1042518

Naze 2019:
View attachment 1042519

View attachment 1042533
How he gonna CWC out on us like this? My little brother might commit suicide if there's no new shitty drawings.

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
Really wasn't going to post again so soon, but when you see a return like this...well...

There was one of Naze's associates I posted fairly indepth on, and honestly the sheer insanity there is just mindblowing. We're talking about trying to post your suicide vid online several times, threatening people openly on twitter, admitting you're a suicidal columbiner with homicidal urges...hell at one point this guy even praised the attitude of these 2 russian tards who went on a school stabbing spree, killed no one, and got into a fight among themselves and stabbed each other (I believe I dm'd that screencap to someone so I'll try to dig it up). I don't talk about him anymore because just when things were getting good...he deleted his twitter. So the content stream was gone.

A couple months ago I appeared on one of WCT's (the guy who made the long in-depth Randy Stair documentary) streams just discussing Naze. His past, his bizarre posts, his internet fwends, etc. I checked the vid to see if it was still up after the new policy changes to youtube, and it was. I made a copy in case it gets taken down and low and behold I find a surprising guest in the comments..."EGS Michelle Machete", aka "TheThirdMachete" (TTM).

1576549371279.png

Now from my limited interaction with him, Wildcat's a decent person. I won't bash him. I believe his post to be the truth, wanting the best for him and for TTM to get past his depression. I believe that's what the average person would want. ThirdMachete, de_boyo, "Michelle Machete" whatever they want to call themselves...when they began saying how they want to shoot people and attack them in the night with a machete (I believe there was also a post about wanting to poison people), I'll have no sympathy. TTM there wants to get the sympathy points since I probably ripped into him. There's a lot of problems with the initial post. The obvious one is the underlines/boxes. Those images are the same ones I posted ages ago. But I'll be fair and let's look at this from how he words things.

"I posted the scars photos 1 month after I attempted"
The suicide video was posted in November, and was his big entrance into the scene. He legit went balls out for that. He wields a knife saying how he's going to kill himself or some bullshit. Again I couldn't watch more than a minute of that. If he tried slitting his wrists a month before that, it would've predated the vid. So I'm guessing he means he made the vid, got his scars, and posted them a month later. The vid from my understanding had him contemplating suicide methods, I think he wanted to stab himself in the stomach to do it and comments were telling him to do more conventional methods (the best friends you can meet online want you to kill yourself obviously). He made the vid, tried a normal way of doing it, and failed. Then posted the pics to twitter. He made the vid and then spent the next couple of days trying to reupload it, but it kept getting flagged for harmful content. Taking in those days of failed reuploads, I'm saying he had a two week or less gap between the photos and the vid, not the 1 month he states. So starting out, he lied. Not a good start.

"was totally depressed after I failed"
Well done champ. failing at suicide depressed you. Was there depression before even? Or was it just an attention seeking move?

"to end on a good unlikely-for-me-to-write-note..."
Am I the only one getting the vibe he's gonna try it again and just not post about it? Or is he planning something since "the goddess didn't allow him to end it in 2017"?

Really not even gonna touch the second post. I think he is just insinuating I'm a troll who has an issue with my soul because I'm not nice to people like this:

1576552301670.png

He can call me a troll. And I'm sure he does. The reality is he's an absolute fucking mess of a person in need of psychiatric help who will refuse it until it ends him. Do I want to see him get help? If he wants it. You won't fix someone who doesn't want it. Eric Harris did the same shit, did the whole youth help program and wrote a paper how he'll be a better person, then writes in his journal how it's all trash. Overall though, yes, I would like to see him get help and take it seriously.

Now...normally I'd end my post here. But you've all been so good this past year I'm posting some retro tweets I found recently as an early xmas gift to you all.

1576551618839.png

1576551705001.png

1576551757298.png

1576551790118.png

The full resolution pics of Naze's hat and his tweet about designing it...on fucking April 20th:
1576551879565.png

1576551842274.png

1576551825026.png

1576551953124.png

1576551985731.png

1576552011455.png

1576552032905.png

1576552060464.png

That's it for now. I may have some more, but I just don't feel like digging.

-WeisGuy

Last edited: