Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
None of the other orbiters ever seem to even acknowledge the froggy/whale bullshit, and the "maybe a friend would have helped" view is one often help by normies.

I'd still drop a dime on him in case things go side-ways, but it seems to me that Tim Davis is interested in Randy Stair the failed youtube star, not Andrew Blaze the school-shooter fetishist. Has anyone found anything acknowledging the EGS bullshit when examining Tim's footprint?

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
None of the other orbiters ever seem to even acknowledge the froggy/whale bullshit, and the "maybe a friend would have helped" view is one often help by normies.

I'd still drop a dime on him in case things go side-ways, but it seems to me that Tim Davis is interested in Randy Stair the failed youtube star, not Andrew Blaze the school-shooter fetishist. Has anyone found anything acknowledging the EGS bullshit when examining Tim's footprint?
I’d agree with you if it weren’t for Tim wearing the shirt Randy designed for himself and wore during the shooting and animated himself wearing during for his Columbine fantasy video. Not to mention him posing in and in front of the market. He seems way too autistic to purposefully disrespect the victims but exceptional enough do this dumb shit anyway.

SuperCides

kiwifarms.net
Right. Besides, Tim is aware of the EGS, although he never acknowledges it. He is a part of a Facebook group called Andrew Fucking Blaze, so his mindset is a bit inconsistent. I set up a fake Facebook account and was accepted into the group just to see where this insanity goes. I briefly saw his friends list on Facebook and someone named Evie Strider was featured. They are really strange and they openly proclaim their "love" for the ghost of Andrew Blaze. It's pretty hilarious but at least they dislike Naze. I swear these worshippers are only getting worse.
Evie Strider: https://www.facebook.com/evie.strider

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
didn't randy, "ghost girl," stair use like 300 shells and only kill 3 people? that's one hell of a high score...

"I couldn't hit the targets, there were my schizophrenic visions in the way!"
He was shooting up a 24-hour market at 3 AM; it's a miracle he killed that many. The rest were just him engaging in a tantrum written in 00-shot before suck-starting his gun.
EDIT: Thanks for @AnOminous for the fact-check; it was a market, but AFAICT most Weis Markets are 24-hour.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
He was shooting up a 24-hour gas station at 3 AM; it's a miracle he killed that many. The rest were just him engaging in a tantrum written in 00-shot before suck-starting his gun.
I still dont get that,he killed himself why settle for being able to kill at most 3?

edited to remove earlier redundant draft

Last edited:
Reactions: Atomic!

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
After all this time the one thing I don't get is his choice of time. I mean how do you get to the point where you are willing to end your own life, but at the same time too scared of unarmed store goers to not half ass it?

I still dont get that,he killed himself why settle for being able to kill at most 3?
Ultimately, he was genuinely insane in a way that most cows don't approach (and those that do tend to be only a danger to themselves, see Terry "glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers" Davis); we will never be able to fully fathom some of his decisions, both regarding his murder-suicide and things beforehand.

EGS Froggy

In the Ghost Squad
kiwifarms.net
didn't randy, "ghost girl," stair use like 300 shells and only kill 3 people? that's one hell of a high score...

"I couldn't hit the targets, there were my schizophrenic visions in the way!"
I'm pretty sure it was 500 shells, and only he got three of five people there.

Reactions: Atomic!

qwertyviruss

Treatsforbeasts fan page
kiwifarms.net
Here is some gold I found on his Facebook so far
I mean, Randy Stair was a brony. In the EGS intro you can spot some of the Dazzlings (The antagonists of the second Equestria Girls movie, Rainbow Rocks) and you can spot a poster of some of the same characters in videos of Randy where you can see his room.
It's not a surprise that someone who larps as him would be a brony, as Randy was openly one himself.

Hell, the redesign he did of Ember for EGS looks a lot like Sonata Dusk, one of the characters that is a member of the Dazzlings group in the Equestria Girls film(s) they appear in. Of course she's my favorite of the three. Internet ruins everything smh.
1588428093326.png vs
1588428189545.png

Ember's redesign on the right Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

On top of that, the dumb singing in the "Unleash The Candy" video is actually a shitty parody of the song Unleash The Magic from the third Equestria Girls film, The Friendship Games. For those who haven't heard the other song, which I assume would be most people who watch this shit from afar, here's two links for a comparison.
Unleash The Candy (Starts at 2:23 if the link spergs out) vs Unleash The Magic (Chorus that he """Parodied""" starts at about 0:25)

As a self-admitted fan of My Little Pony as a franchise, and someone heavily interested in true crime- especially when stemming from the internet- I've always found Randy Stair as quite the dumpster fire to observe, especially because I remember stumbling upon his videos as a kid before he committed the shooting. It's so surreal to learn people to this very day still seem to idolize him.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
He wanted to shoot up his old highschool, but fortunately for everybody the school had already been torn down, so he had to pick somewhere else that was meaningful to him, either his home or his place of work, which was decided by a coin toss.
Keep in mind this was all a product of his autistic obsession with the Columbine killers and his desire to be just like them.
He WANTED to kill as many people as possible, but the circumstances HAD to be bound in this autistic framework where he could feel like he was getting revenge against the society that wronged him.
Very dumb.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
He wanted to shoot up his old highschool, but fortunately for everybody the school had already been torn down, so he had to pick somewhere else that was meaningful to him, either his home or his place of work, which was decided by a coin toss.
Keep in mind this was all a product of his autistic obsession with the Columbine killers and his desire to be just like them.
He WANTED to kill as many people as possible, but the circumstances HAD to be bound in this autistic framework where he could feel like he was getting revenge against the society that wronged him.
Very dumb.
Ah that makes "sense" (within his messed up reasoning of course) easier to justify a coworker who maybe said something he considered rude and is closer to his highschool associates rather than crowds of random old ladies he's never seen just trying to buy soup

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah that makes "sense" (within his messed up reasoning of course) easier to justify a coworker who maybe said something he considered rude and is closer to his highschool associates rather than crowds of random old ladies he's never seen just trying to buy soup
Hard to say, the three people he killed probably never said anything to him at all or knew anything about Randy as they went about trying to keep their jobs on the line in those wee hours. Thank goodness for the girl he left alive though she probably has a lot of guilt over the whole affair.

Last edited: