Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

Kurosaki Ichigo

Super Sp00ky
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely no one wronged Randy. He had parents that cared for him and were concerned for his future, he had friends that expressed their own shock and sorrow for his choices. He had legitimate opportunities to get ahead: his inclusion in that one youtuber’s video and video editing for that one local band.

I hate to give this guy any kind of praise but looking at his skit videos he did have a decent grasp of cinematography. If he cut the autistic screeching and playing with dollar store toys he could’ve actually seen that following he so desperately craved.

He wasted his own potential and wasted the lives of others for deviantart recolors and a ghost puss.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely no one wronged Randy. He had parents that cared for him and were concerned for his future

"UGH, what's wrong with you?? They refused to acknowledge her inherent womanness by INTENTIONALLY ignoring that she used a PINK disposable razor when shaving! And by forcing her to endure her existence in a male body she had to experience the absolute HORROR of having an anus! Don't you know anything you wretched trans-misogynist?"

- some leftist somewhere, maybe

SuperCides

kiwifarms.net
A few days ago, Naze just put up a new picture on his deviantart. I mean it looks slightly better than his other drawings although that is already a pretty low bar. He also says that he is working on a tribute video next month but knowing his history with procrastinating, I wouldn't hold out hope.
ddwslq2-6eb68464-1709-4e13-ba22-0f03c5a3e420.jpg

I don't want to say names but Naze also shows a great deal of disregard to the families of the victims through his words as well as his actions. According to him, only Randy's dad has the ability to shut him down.

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
Wait, is the same anon from 4chan who always created threads about Randy & Ember like every day when i was there (like... 2 or 3 years ago)?
Man... it's very strange know his nickname (or that group of "trolls"?).

No that was ThirdMachete. He was the one who posted a goodbye video, posted pics of his “slit” wrists, posted pics of weapons bragging he wanted to harvest souls in the night with them, then went full nuke mode I believe after being investigated by the police too. Total clarity, I’m not 100% on if he had issues with the police but with his tweets and YouTube content I wouldn’t doubt it.

Edit: Jesus there’s some gems in there. I’ll take some time this weekend and pull the best info I see. When I see him posting things like he tried to slit his own throat, and his mother’s reaction is just putting some hydrogen peroxide on it and saying toughen up, buttercup...oh boy. I’ve seen the thread, but at a glance it was just more “we’re not mentally ill, you just don’t accept us!”shit.

Last edited:

SuperCides

kiwifarms.net
While you're here, make sure you mirror Tim Davis' videos in case he deletes them (the guy who dresses up like Randy and makes shitty parody videos). I linked them a short while ago. He's already gotten some flak over it so he might give it up.

• Feels
Reactions: anameisaname

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
While you're here, make sure you mirror Tim Davis' videos in case he deletes them (the guy who dresses up like Randy and makes shitty parody videos). I linked them a short while ago. He's already gotten some flak over it so he might give it up.

I really wish I could find the tranny columbiner from 2017 who went out and bought the same guns from both Randy Stair and Dylan Klebold’s sawed off. He was parading around his room with them, pouting about how he couldn’t get footage of him shooting them at his local range because they didn’t allow filming. I’ve tried finding it. The guy said he was gender dismorphic and looked like a slightly feminized version of Eugene from the walking dead. That was gold. But yeah I’ll grab what I can.

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
I think shaman had all the archives of his stuff flagged down. Very lame. You can still listen to the audio on his website weirdly. I like his randy vids a lot. What a pussy

Total speculation here, I think it was his podcast. The guy ran the School Shooter podcast (I have one episode downloaded), got 8 episodes in, and on the day he was supposed to make #9 Parkland happened. So he made a whole announcement that’s he’s done with the show and people criticized him for it. He made another vid calling out viewers of his that identified themselves as columbiners and how he didn’t like that and wanted them to go away as he saw them as despicable people. Shortly after that he tried changing his content style to “To catch a predator” reactions vids which all got copyright claimed. I followed him for a while, but when he started up like the Chris Chan vids and other non true crime stuff I stopped watching. Then I tune in a year ago seeing if he changed his format again and he’s coaching incels.

no1

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Randy Stair "Tribute" stream.
:stickup:

Update: it went down.

Another update it's back up on a new link someone link this guy's bitchute please.

Last edited by a moderator:

GrimProphet

Suffering from Negro Fatigue
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how interesting it might be to anyone here, but a Reddit user by the name of skeletor_thagawd managed to get Randy Stair's autopsy report, as well as the reports of his victims, via FOIA.

Something I find strange is that Randy Stair apparently took a heroic dose of Benadryl prior to his rampage. My ballpark, quite possibly bullshit estimate would be that he took in excess of 300mg of diphenhydramine at some point prior. Maybe that's why he saw ghost girls and thought a Danny Phantom character was telepathically communicating with him?

Anyway, here's his autopsy report.

Page 1
rsautopsypg1.PNG
Page 2
rsautopsypg2.PNG

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I find strange is that Randy Stair apparently took a heroic dose of Benadryl prior to his rampage. My ballpark, quite possibly bullshit estimate would be that he took in excess of 300mg of diphenhydramine at some point prior. Maybe that's why he saw ghost girls and thought a Danny Phantom character was telepathically communicating with him?

My theory is he used the DPH as a jerryrigged version of a tranquilizer like Valium to calm himself before the shooting. According to Erowid though 300mgs is considered a somewhat strong dosage for even recreational use so he must not have done his research. It's quite possible he was seeing things like you said during the shooting which makes it even creepier.
DPHPNG.PNG

Logan

Major Lucy
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how interesting it might be to anyone here, but a Reddit user by the name of skeletor_thagawd managed to get Randy Stair's autopsy report, as well as the reports of his victims, via FOIA.

Anyway, here's his autopsy report.

Page 1
View attachment 1379607
Page 2
View attachment 1379611
Also according to the Autopsy Report on Brian Hayes, he got the most gunshot wounds. (and also the most painful)

download.png

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably explains the comically large disparity between shots fired and shots that hit.

Randy was not a smart guy. One google search will tell you that more than half of the major side effects of a Diphenhydramine overdose effect your basic motor functions and ability to think clearly. Two things you probably would want to have intact when doing what he did. He spent months planning and yet didn't have the time to lookup this basic information? I find it odd considering how obsessed he was with it.

Side effects of a Diphenhydramine overdose are:
  • sensitivity to sunlight
  • loss of coordination
  • dry mouth
  • blurred vision, difficulty focusing eyes (lasts 4-24 hours)
  • confusion, disorientation
  • dizziness
  • drowsiness during daytime
  • muscle cramps
  • nausea, vomiting (at higher doses)
  • temporary erectile dysfunction
  • nervousness
  • difficulty differentiating hallucinations from reality

GrimProphet

Suffering from Negro Fatigue
kiwifarms.net
My theory is he used the DPH as a jerryrigged version of a tranquilizer like Valium to calm himself before the shooting. According to Erowid though 300mgs is considered a somewhat strong dosage for even recreational use so he must not have done his research. It's quite possible he was seeing things like you said during the shooting which makes it even creepier.
View attachment 1379791

What I'm sort of wondering is, maybe it was indicative of a pattern of behavior and he was habitually using diphenhydramine recreationally. It would certainly explain how batshit crazy he would eventually become. Unfortunately there's really no way to know how often he used it. Plus, diphenhydramine isn't a notable drug of abuse for recreational users, with most reporting that it's unpleasant at best and others saying the experience was terrifying due to the delirium and realistic hallucinations, auditory illusions, etc. If he did use it recreationally, it's probable that he drank alcohol with it too considering most of his later videos, he's seen nursing a bottle of Miller Lite.

Having read the experience reports on Erowid, if he did use it often, it might be that his 'connection' with Danny Phantom characters and his own OCs could have been manifested by it, though I still think the underlying issue would've been that he was batshit insane and isolated. If he did use it to keep calm prior to carrying out his plan, it really strikes me as pretty stupid of him. He could have fallen asleep, plus it has an effect on motor skills, coordination and reflexes.

It's pretty interesting either way though. For some reason I'd really like to know what his parents thought of all of this. Not that they'll probably ever go public, and I don't blame them. They probably want to forget he ever existed and I guess I don't blame them for that either.