Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
I love Randy's been dead for years now but we're still talking about him and Evey idiot following his example. He must be the only dead Lillie to not be labeled inactive
There's just something unique about Randy. He's kinda in the middle between someone who is 'infamous' like Elliot Rodger who became pretty much a canonized saint among incels and is very well known to this day, but Randy himself is a relatively obscure killer (I remember when it initially happened, I wasn't on KF at the time but Metokur talked about it and it was pretty low key on the news) but he ticks the many lolcow boxes to make him relevant enough here while still not as infamous as ER or other killers for some reason. I guess since Randy is 'trans' the media didn't want to make a big deal out of it? I dunno.

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
Hey random question (I could probably find the answer by going to page 1 but I'm too lazy even for that)

Was Randy into (or alive) when the second my little pony equestria girls special came out? Iircc that one was right up his alley magical singing girls who were villains. I can already see him drawing shitty crossover art... If he wasn't a pile of moldy bones by now

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably explains the comically large disparity between shots fired and shots that hit.

It's more likely that Randy was a terrible shot and picked shitty weapons to carry out his "master plan". Shotguns aren't the magical room-brooms that video games and movies make them out to be. At close range, shot fired from a shotgun is still moving together in a densely packed cluster and require distance to spread out. Even at thirty feet, it would be more like firing a slug vs. the massive cloud of death pop culture portrays shotguns as firing. And it would also depend on what kind of shotshells Randy had loaded. My guess was cheap, low brass target loads and not buckshot.

His shotguns were pistol grip shotguns without any kind of butt stock, and Randy was a skinny little faggot with no muscle mass. Even for experienced shooters, this style of shotgun is quite challenging to shoot with any accuracy. With rifles and traditional shotguns that have butt stocks, you get better accuracy and can make quicker followup shots because you have three points of contact with the weapon (shoulder, shooting hand, and support hand) that help absorb recoil and keep the weapon under control. It also lines the sights up naturally with your eye to aim the weapon. When you take away one of those points of contact, it drastically reduces the shooters ability to control recoil and aim the weapon effectively. There's a reason you don't see professionals like law enforcement or military using pistol grip shotguns. They suck. If he had gone with a shotgun with a stock he would have been much more effective. You can see how terrible he was at shooting in the videos he recorded of himself practicing where he couldn't even hit targets at bad breath distance. He didn't even try to aim, he just shot from the hip like he most likely had seen in countless movies and video games, when in reality shooting from the hip pretty much guaranteed he wouldn't hit anything. Firearms have sights for a reason.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty interesting either way though. For some reason I'd really like to know what his parents thought of all of this. Not that they'll probably ever go public, and I don't blame them. They probably want to forget he ever existed and I guess I don't blame them for that either.
I certainly wouldn't want to be in their shoes if I had a kid who was like Randy and did what he did. That can be emotionally draining on someone physically and mentally.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
It's more likely that Randy was a terrible shot and picked shitty weapons to carry out his "master plan". Shotguns aren't the magical room-brooms that video games and movies make them out to be. At close range, shot fired from a shotgun is still moving together in a densely packed cluster and require distance to spread out. Even at thirty feet, it would be more like firing a slug vs. the massive cloud of death pop culture portrays shotguns as firing. And it would also depend on what kind of shotshells Randy had loaded. My guess was cheap, low brass target loads and not buckshot.

His shotguns were pistol grip shotguns without any kind of butt stock, and Randy was a skinny little faggot with no muscle mass. Even for experienced shooters, this style of shotgun is quite challenging to shoot with any accuracy. With rifles and traditional shotguns that have butt stocks, you get better accuracy and can make quicker followup shots because you have three points of contact with the weapon (shoulder, shooting hand, and support hand) that help absorb recoil and keep the weapon under control. It also lines the sights up naturally with your eye to aim the weapon. When you take away one of those points of contact, it drastically reduces the shooters ability to control recoil and aim the weapon effectively. There's a reason you don't see professionals like law enforcement or military using pistol grip shotguns. They suck. If he had gone with a shotgun with a stock he would have been much more effective. You can see how terrible he was at shooting in the videos he recorded of himself practicing where he couldn't even hit targets at bad breath distance. He didn't even try to aim, he just shot from the hip like he most likely had seen in countless movies and video games, when in reality shooting from the hip pretty much guaranteed he wouldn't hit anything. Firearms have sights for a reason.
You would think that someone who wanted to go on a killing spree would at least watch vids of people shooting properly and learn to sight down the barrel like a normal fucking person. Also, as you mentioned, poor weapon choice made it even worse. Then he posted these retarded videos like it was something to be proud of. It's the gun equivalent of Sonichu.

Logan

Major Lucy
kiwifarms.net

Randy had little time and only 3-4 people that he could possibly send to their graves.
And as far as his accuracy was concerned, Randy did improve a little bit a week or two before he went "shopping".

GrimProphet

Suffering from Negro Fatigue
kiwifarms.net
That's really interesting. So that does confirm that he was wearing Ember style make-up on that night. Can you post the other autopsy reports?

It does appear that way. They found black makeup in his car, which was also present around his eyes. Presumably he tried to emulate Ember McClain's weird Egyptian eye-liner thing. I'll bet he didn't do that right either.

Here's the whole document of autopsies in PDF.

Attachments

• RS autopsys-converted.pdf
    883.2 KB · Views: 104

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You would think that someone who wanted to go on a killing spree would at least watch vids of people shooting properly and learn to sight down the barrel like a normal fucking person. Also, as you mentioned, poor weapon choice made it even worse. Then he posted these retarded videos like it was something to be proud of. It's the gun equivalent of Sonichu.

He was obviously more concerned with looking "badass" and trying to emulate his true loves Harris and Klebold. He was a retarded faggot who made really stupid choices his whole life, and he tragically took innocent lives with him. I hope his eternal punishment is for him to be mocked and ridiculed by his cartoon ghost waifus.

Randy had little time and only 3-4 people that he could possibly send to their graves.
And as far as his accuracy was concerned, Randy did improve a little bit a week or two before he went "shopping".

Most people can learn to shoot with decent accuracy in a few hours to a couple of days, depending on how quickly they pick up new skills, if they take the time to learn to use a firearm the proper way. Especially shooting at close range. Randy obviously didn't bother to do any research and just went with Hollywood bullshit. The fact that he could barely hit stationary targets makes it a wonder that he was able to hit moving people at all.

Trombonista

これが正義だよおそ松さん
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how interesting it might be to anyone here, but a Reddit user by the name of skeletor_thagawd managed to get Randy Stair's autopsy report, as well as the reports of his victims, via FOIA.

Something I find strange is that Randy Stair apparently took a heroic dose of Benadryl prior to his rampage. My ballpark, quite possibly bullshit estimate would be that he took in excess of 300mg of diphenhydramine at some point prior. Maybe that's why he saw ghost girls and thought a Danny Phantom character was telepathically communicating with him?

Anyway, here's his autopsy report.

Page 1
View attachment 1379607
Page 2
View attachment 1379611
Of course the fucking autogynephile was wearing lingerie.

assdick42069

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe /deli/ shot up a store the deli boys would never do this im shaking and crying with hatman rn i can't fucking deal guys

KookiesNKreem

There is nothing but Luck inside your bag!
kiwifarms.net
Hey random question (I could probably find the answer by going to page 1 but I'm too lazy even for that)

Was Randy into (or alive) when the second my little pony equestria girls special came out? Iircc that one was right up his alley magical singing girls who were villains. I can already see him drawing shitty crossover art... If he wasn't a pile of moldy bones by now
Supposedly, according to an earlier post on the thread, yes. Some of his characters are recolors of a few of those characters (especially the blue one, Sonata I think?), And if you look closely at some of his EGS intros, you can see them in the background. Absolutely nobody is surprised that a raging autist obsessed with a children's show was also into MLP.

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly, according to an earlier post on the thread, yes. Some of his characters are recolors of a few of those characters (especially the blue one, Sonata I think?), And if you look closely at some of his EGS intros, you can see them in the background. Absolutely nobody is surprised that a raging autist obsessed with a children's show was also into MLP.
Western animation is truly a gateway drug to insanity

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recently rewatched his "Goodbye to parents pt 2" to his parents and the section where he goes of an a super angry rant about how his father took him to dinner and told him to either get a full-time job within the next year or else. Randy was so angered by this comment he said he wanted to "blow his fucking head off". A 24 year old man who wants to MURDER his father for wanting him to act like a fucking adult. Spoiled cunt.

So I then wondered, well how expensive would it have been for Randy to move out and stay near his work at the market and near his parents?. I found within 5 mins of searching a 600$ a month 1 bed apartment 10 mins away from his work 15 mins away from his parents. He owned a new car (his parents bought for him) and easily could have started working full time and moved out. Hell, with the money he wasted on animators, voice actors and buying overpriced software+computers he could have paid months of rent just on that cash alone. He would have had his own place, kept his job and stayed close to his family.

So then I looked up PA minimum wage which is $7.25 per hour. If he was working full-time 30 hour weeks he would make $870 a month enough for rent and food plus he could always work overtime. Knowing his family also he would be getting extra cash to cover any leftover bills since they would be super glad he was out of the house and they are solidly middle class. Not to mention the literal thousands of dollars of electronics he owned he could sell just incase.
Randy Work.PNG