Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

GrimProphet

Learn to swim.
kiwifarms.net
Does diphenhydramine cause issues with pupil dilation? I recall that in nearly every image of him his pupils were huge.
I believe it can, typically it would be most pronounced at higher doses. It also causes difficulty focusing and vision blurring which could be somewhat related to dilation of the pupils. I do think there's something to the theory that he was abusing diphenhydramine in some way, either due to insomnia, anxiety, or maybe just using it to 'trip' [if you can really call it a trip, more like a fever dream] but it doesn't seem likely that there'd be any conclusive proof at this stage. It seems to me that toward the end of his life, with the pressure from his dad to get a big boy job and move out, he probably felt like he was running out of time to stay insulated in his comfortable lair where he didn't need to worry about bills and could work 20 hours a week to pay voice actors and artists to work on his shitty pet projects. I'd bet the only bills he really had were car payments, insurance and probably his phone plan. He said it himself, he was a perpetual teenager and never really felt like he developed beyond adolescence which is probably also why he got so pissed off at his dad.

Out of all of the people involved, I do think I feel the worst for Randy's dad. Imagine being that man and watching those shitty vlogs Randy made, talking petulantly like a child throwing a tantrum about how he wanted to blow your head off because you asked him what his plans going forward were and suggested he should come up with one. Not only that but in the same video, experiencing the revelation that he was also a 'tranny' and obsessed with a ghost girl from a Nickelodeon cartoon. Sometimes I wonder if his family watched those videos at all. I wouldn't blame them if they didn't. I watched them all because it was like a trainwreck you can't turn away from, but I wasn't affected by it personally so it's different.

That's a good point, I always figured maybe he was on some hardcore SSRI or something which caused pupil dilation, but diphenhydramine could've been the culprit there. It doesn't appear that Randy Stair ever got treatment, which might have [not too likely considering how fucking nuts he was] prevented this entire situation. I noticed the same thing about Adam Lanza, almost every photo of him as an adult, his pupils were dilated. But that's a whole other subject and not to diminish how batshit Randy was, I think Lanza was more batshit than him in some ways.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I believe it can, typically it would be most pronounced at higher doses. It also causes difficulty focusing and vision blurring which could be somewhat related to dilation of the pupils. I do think there's something to the theory that he was abusing diphenhydramine in some way, either due to insomnia, anxiety, or maybe just using it to 'trip' [if you can really call it a trip, more like a fever dream] but it doesn't seem likely that there'd be any conclusive proof at this stage.
Is there any reason to think he was doing this? Doing it repeatedly for a long time would probably really fuck up your head. It's not remotely pleasant. Most people don't do it again. Also doing enough of it to get anything like a "trip" is also potentially physically toxic too.

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net
Is there any reason to think he was doing this? Doing it repeatedly for a long time would probably really fuck up your head. It's not remotely pleasant. Most people don't do it again. Also doing enough of it to get anything like a "trip" is also potentially physically toxic too.
He could've been taking OTC "sleep aids". In the US, most contain diphenhydramine, which is a bit concerning since it's pretty easy to get nasty side effects from it. Maybe he was unintentionally taking too much of it? He claims to have hated drugs, although that seems like one of many things he claimed to hate that he was obviously wholly ignorant about.
I'd imagine too much benadryl and/or weird SSRI's would have a bad effect on anyone, especially one as mentally stunted as old Randy.

I'm still cracking up over this ultimate goal of being a " 'hot' ghost girl with no butthole".

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He could've been taking OTC "sleep aids". In the US, most contain diphenhydramine, which is a bit concerning since it's pretty easy to get nasty side effects from it. Maybe he was unintentionally taking too much of it?
Is there any reason to think he was, though? He could have been huffing jenkem too for all I know.

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net
Is there any reason to think he was, though? He could have been huffing jenkem too for all I know.
I think it was just speculation because of his bugged out eyes, and a way of explaining his weird behavior. I think people sometimes expect the mentally ill to be a little more interesting or creative than Mr Stair was.

Also, you can't huff the jenk if you got no butthole!

GrimProphet

Learn to swim.
kiwifarms.net
It's generally very unpleasant and most people who try a high dosage don't like it at all, but I have heard that some people do enjoy it and end up addicted to it. Of course it's also possible that he was using it to self-medicate anxiety or insomnia and a tolerance developed, so he had to keep taking higher and higher doses. Most of the people who do it regularly mostly do it because they don't have access to any 'real drugs' which I can't see Randy Stair having the connections/social skills to acquire street drugs that late in the game considering the area he lived in. It's similar to DXM (Robitussin) in that it's easily available over the counter and has some threshold of recreational effects, although DXM is significantly better tolerated and more well-liked.

If he did use it often, at high doses, I could see where it would fuck up his brain to the point where he legitimately thought he was communicating with ghost girls. There's no real evidence, however, that he took it habitually at high doses. It's just a theory. It's probably more plausible that he was anxious leading up when his shift started that night, so he took diphenhydramine to try and counteract some of that. Randy Stair didn't seem like the type of person to actually research or study possible side effects so he probably had no idea that it could ruin his plans. I'd guess it's also possible that he took the diphenhydramine prior to going back into start shooting, maybe as a way to guarantee his death in his mind. A lot of people attempt suicide with diphenhydramine because it's a typical 'downer' but they usually don't take enough because people really don't realize that it takes quite a bit of diphenhydramine to kill someone. Even at his bodyweight he probably would've needed to take in excess of a gram of it to have the possibility of dying from it. Given how shit he was during his target practice, maybe he thought he would miss his final shot. Most OTC drugs are very well tolerated which is why most suicide attempts with just pills are unsuccessful. Even the more effective ones generally only cause death via liver failure which takes quite a while.

Unless something surfaces that can somehow prove it was a pattern of behavior, though, it's essentially just a theory. If someone spots a pile of Unisom bottles in one of his videos that might be indicative but beyond that it can't really be proven.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Unless something surfaces that can somehow prove it was a pattern of behavior, though, it's essentially just a theory. If someone spots a pile of Unisom bottles in one of his videos that might be indicative but beyond that it can't really be proven.
Just being nuts by itself can fuck up your eyes and how you focus and what interest you. Dilated pupils often reflect extreme arousal such as a fight or flight response. Look at the bugeyes on most mass shooters. It might be the physical basis for the Japanese concept of sanpaku eyes, at least the ones associated with craziness rather than some vague mystical bullshit like a curse or bad luck.

bigbombguy2222

kiwifarms.net
Not sure how interesting it might be to anyone here, but a Reddit user by the name of skeletor_thagawd managed to get Randy Stair's autopsy report, as well as the reports of his victims, via FOIA.

Something I find strange is that Randy Stair apparently took a heroic dose of Benadryl prior to his rampage. My ballpark, quite possibly bullshit estimate would be that he took in excess of 300mg of diphenhydramine at some point prior. Maybe that's why he saw ghost girls and thought a Danny Phantom character was telepathically communicating with him?

Anyway, here's his autopsy report.

Page 1
View attachment 1379607
Page 2
View attachment 1379611
So, at the time of his shooting spree, he was crossdressing and wearing Ember makeup?

God, the digger you deep into this faggot, the more autistic it gets.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recently rewatched his "Goodbye to parents pt 2" to his parents and the section where he goes of an a super angry rant about how his father took him to dinner and told him to either get a full-time job within the next year or else. Randy was so angered by this comment he said he wanted to "blow his fucking head off". A 24 year old man who wants to MURDER his father for wanting him to act like a fucking adult. Spoiled cunt.

So I then wondered, well how expensive would it have been for Randy to move out and stay near his work at the market and near his parents?. I found within 5 mins of searching a 600$ a month 1 bed apartment 10 mins away from his work 15 mins away from his parents. He owned a new car (his parents bought for him) and easily could have started working full time and moved out. Hell, with the money he wasted on animators, voice actors and buying overpriced software+computers he could have paid months of rent just on that cash alone. He would have had his own place, kept his job and stayed close to his family.

So then I looked up PA minimum wage which is $7.25 per hour. If he was working full-time 30 hour weeks he would make $870 a month enough for rent and food plus he could always work overtime. Knowing his family also he would be getting extra cash to cover any leftover bills since they would be super glad he was out of the house and they are solidly middle class. Not to mention the literal thousands of dollars of electronics he owned he could sell just incase. View attachment 1396186
It's such a shame he killed himself without trying to get another job. Imagine the great job interview responses the world is forever deprived of.

Interviewer: "Where do you see yourself in five years?"
Randy (staring through dilated pupils): "As a hot ghost girl with no butthole."

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His belief that women don't have buttholes is what convinced me he wasn't trans.
If that was something he truly believed, then he really wasn't paying attention in biology class. If women don't have aynooses, then where does their poop come from? Food goes in, poop comes out. It's seriously not a difficult concept. There's even a potty training book about it called "Everybody Poops".

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If that was something he truly believed, then he really wasn't paying attention in biology class. If women don't have aynooses, then where does their poop come from? Food goes in, poop comes out. It's seriously not a difficult concept. There's even a potty training book about it called "Everybody Poops".
Girls don't poop you weirdo.

SuperCides

kiwifarms.net
To this day I still cannot begin to imagine why not having a butthole is a thing in this lore. Is it because ghosts don't eat? It needs an explanation.