Horrorcow Randy Stair / Andrew Blaze / PioneersProductions & Ember's Ghost Squad (EGS) - Columbine fanboy who shot up a supermarket for his Ghost Waifu & A Rising Cult Left in his Wake

WeisGuy

kiwifarms.net
According to Naze he's received visits from the police over his Randy Stair obsession so he's probably on a watchlist somewhere.
Back when DarkSleeper i think it was infiltrated their discord server, a bunch of them all had run ins with the cops. I wouldn't be surprised if that entire discord is on an automatic watch list. They don't confiscate all your electronics and force a gag order on you for no reason, but then again running around Finland with a t-shirt and hat glorifying American spree killing teens can't be beneficial to your claim of innocence.

Last edited:

MrIsh1992

King of Vania
kiwifarms.net
Oh, and I just remembered that my friend claims to have seen him jerking it in the library once, which seems like a pretty important detail to include. I'm heading to work now but I'll answer any questions when I get a chance.
What all you know about Randy? What was his Obsession at the Time?

The WCT

Neko
kiwifarms.net
Someone called The Senate just uploaded a video on Randy Stair. He doesn't provide any new information and he does get a couple of things wrong but I'll post it anyway.

Just saw it. Not as detailed as other videos about Randy, but a good start for anybody wanting to get into the lore.

SuperCides

kiwifarms.net
Naze posted this on his deviantart although I'm not entirely sure of the significance. It kind of looks like an owl's eye, doesn't it? Naze says:
"One holy and divine, One molten, corrupt to the core" Just a little fanart of Will Ryan's work. Also to promote Dawn Of The Dimetrix. For EGS fans, IRIS and Dimetrix will play role in the story, for both of these universes are quite similar.

I've never heard of Dawn of the Dimetrix before so I will look into it when I can.
1599576758256.png

Also, it looks like we have a Senpai noticed me moment because Evie Strider commented on my original post on their Facebook. They have a YouTube channel as well if Randy related stuff as expected:

I'll come back if I find out more.

Attachments

bigbombguy2222

kiwifarms.net
Naze posted this on his deviantart although I'm not entirely sure of the significance. It kind of looks like an owl's eye, doesn't it? Naze says:
"One holy and divine, One molten, corrupt to the core" Just a little fanart of Will Ryan's work. Also to promote Dawn Of The Dimetrix. For EGS fans, IRIS and Dimetrix will play role in the story, for both of these universes are quite similar.

I've never heard of Dawn of the Dimetrix before so I will look into it when I can.

Also, it looks like we have a Senpai noticed me moment because Evie Strider commented on my original post on their Facebook. They have a YouTube channel as well if Randy related stuff as expected:

I'll come back if I find out more.
Clicked on that youtube channel, saw this.

randyghostpuccicult.png

Yeah, how's about no.

BanyaHat

RUSKIE BRAT
kiwifarms.net
@The WCT I've watched your documentary twice on YouTube and it's great.

I recall you mentioning the possibility of Randy being on the autism spectrum due to being in love with a fictional character, but the way he speaks on camera and acts doesn't add up to autism in my opinion. Or schizophrenia.

We'll sadly never get a solid mental health diagnosis for Randy, but it's my personal pet theory that he had schizoid personality disorder.

DSMV.png

To me, Randy meets the criteria for SPD more than he does any other mental illness that's been speculated about in this thread.

SuperCides

kiwifarms.net
I personally think Randy has Aspergers. I can't make any confirmation but he did say in one of his documents that he always struggled with socializing in school. In his own words: "I wanted people to approach me and leave me alone completely." I kind of understand where he's coming from like he wants to have friends but is also a solitary person and wants his space.

Something else I thought of the other day is the possibility that he was asexual. He never desired sex or relationships with anyone in reality aside from his fictitious romance with Mackenzie. Of course, I know there's a difference between asexual and aromantic but it was something I'm surprised I didn't think of before.

In unrelated news, it is also Randy's birthday. Naze is apparently the only one really celebrating as he drew a picture for his Twitter not long ago. Them titties tho.
1600366856202.png

The WCT

Neko
kiwifarms.net
@The WCT I've watched your documentary twice on YouTube and it's great.

I recall you mentioning the possibility of Randy being on the autism spectrum due to being in love with a fictional character, but the way he speaks on camera and acts doesn't add up to autism in my opinion. Or schizophrenia.

We'll sadly never get a solid mental health diagnosis for Randy, but it's my personal pet theory that he had schizoid personality disorder.

View attachment 1602425

To me, Randy meets the criteria for SPD more than he does any other mental illness that's been speculated about in this thread.
First off, thank you for the kind words.
Secondly, your case for why he might've had SPD is a damn good one.

bigbombguy2222

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I can imagine that Randy had the spergs. His videos playing with bargain bin toys & his obsession with Danny Phantom ghost girl school shooters is proof enough. It takes a special mind to think pop punk rock a school shooting is somehow dark and terrifying like he did. Not to mention his confused rage over all the animators he contacted nope-ing the fuck out of helping him once they saw what he was making. Guy felt like he had been cryogenically frozen since 2009, he clearly wasn't all there.

bigbombguy2222

kiwifarms.net
Pardon me for Double-Posting, but I would like to get your thoughts on this long comment:
I understand where he's coming from with 'Don't paint these people with a sympathetic brush'. Most mass shooters fit nicely in the mold of "Depressed adolescent trying to make a legacy for himself", and by making a long documentary series on Randy with the specific goal of being unbiased, you're kind of boosting his "legacy". That said, in the case of Randy, it really won't make much of a difference. He's been forgotten by all but people who knew him in life, and a few corners of the internet, most of which are dedicated to pissing on his corpse. His legacy is nothing but a Metokur video making fun of him, an autistic Finnish dude continuing his shitty cartoon series in between stints with the police, and a discord server populated by trannies (all of whom are being watched by the cops, most likely). The store he shot up has reopened, his family has moved on: Randy is an utter failure, and there's no two ways around that.

Furthermore, Randy wasn't some hopeless kid either. The dude had some talent, and he probably could've carved out a place for himself had he used that talent to make something other than videos of himself playing with children's toys and cartoons of Danny Phantom ghost girls shooting up schools. That he had no ambition to make something of himself is 100% on him, not on anyone else. There's plenty of depressed people out there that faced similar scenarios, yet didn't murder their co-workers in a benadryl-fueled rampage. Him playing out his Columbine fantasies before blowing his head off says enough of his story.

Don't take this as me ragging on your work, which is pretty good by the way - This is just what most people familiar with the case think of Randy. Something to point and laugh at, nothing more.