Culture Rapper T.I. admits he accompanies his daughter, 18, to the gynecologist every year to make sure she's still a virgin, revealing that 'as of her last b - This is so disgusting of him. 😡 - Shannon Barbour

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no doubt in my mind that the gynos are willing to lie about it.
Honestly given the definite ethical and possible legal issues around this supposed scenario, I think its far more likely that he is just talking out his ass and making shit up to build up some kind of "image" as a protective father

Sure.....this would be an insanely stupid way of building up said image, but this is a dumb rich nigger we talking about here.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What, uh, cultural hegemonists, buddy?
The ones responsible for the break up of organic rural African-American family structures for capitalist greed, and for the promotion of loose social mores that disrupted the previously strong religious and cultural bonds that had kept African-American families strong despite external oppression.

my second question is why do I need to know about it?
It's culturally and politically significant. I first saw this on the Cosmopolitan website, but thought readers might prefer a more extensive coverage in a publication with a better reputation.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Appearing on the Ladies Like Us podcast, the 39-year-old stressed how important it is to him that his teenage daughter Deyjah Harris has not had sex yet, admitting that he accompanies her on her annual gynecological checkup to confirm that her hymen isn't broken.

'I will say as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact,' the rapper, whose own hits are filled with lyrics about sex, said.
So he's the Facebook equivalent of sex?

Seriously, what a fucking creep. Abstinence-only is not sexual education. It's child abuse.

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over already?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His possessiveness over the sexual activity of the women in his life does, however, extend to his wife Tiny, 44.

According to MadameNoir, in a recent episode of T.I.'s ExpediTIously podcast, he told Tiny that he was owed sex in their marriage contract.

'What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is yours. That means that little thing you got, that little sex box you got is half mine,' he said.
Can't tell if insane and controlling or misunderstood and brilliant.

Rice Is Ready

Now you're under my control!
kiwifarms.net
Seriously though, what is it with rappers and having severe hangups and control issues with women?
Raised by single momma's.

5 bucks says his daughters gonna get deflowered by a white boy.

Hopefully her hyman doesn't break from one of the other numerous non sexual activities that can cause that. Dumbass.
'So then they come and say, "Well, I just want you to know that there are other ways besides sex that the hymen can be broken, like bike riding, athletics, horseback riding, and just other forms of athletic physical activity."

'So I say, "Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously."'

"expeditiously"
Love when niggers use big words to sound smart.

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
That is so gross. She should tell him now that she is 18 to back the fuck off. But maybe he dangles dat cash over her head and she don't wanna lose her coins.

Literally just the only other thing I know about him other than this is that he's in that awful Law and Order episode about Gamergate.
I tried to watch it for the lulz but got through about ten minutes before I attempted to blank it from my brain. It's not even so bad it's epic. It's just plain sad. They had Gamergate equated to ISIS.
This is the kind of behavior that would lead me to believe he was doing other weird shit to his daughters- shit including hymen breaking.
Definitely. I wonder if anything weird will come out.

You know, all this hymen stuff is overrated and is used to treat women like commodities. What if she goes horseback riding or cycling or something? Isn't it true that you can be born without because it is merely residual skin left from the formation of the vaginal cavity?

He doesn't need to know. She is 18. I wonder what mom has to say about this as she uses his credit cards to buy bling?

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Raised by single momma's.

5 bucks says his daughters gonna get deflowered by a white boy.
Either that or her frustration with his hypocritical sexual puritan schtick will boil over and explode, leading to her organising a month long dongo-dick omega fucktrain on her ratchet ass that makes the Rape of Nanking look like a Wiggles concert
- hypothetical soundtrack to said fucktrain -

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino