Culture Rapper T.I. admits he accompanies his daughter, 18, to the gynecologist every year to make sure she's still a virgin, revealing that 'as of her last b - This is so disgusting of him. 😡 - Shannon Barbour

Fork Cartel

The 1% are literally the spawn of Satan
kiwifarms.net
Daughter can claim (to the doctor) that she signed 'under duress', revoking the consent. One private cell phone call and the doctor can legally lie to the father every time.

Also, treating the son different is horseshit. No degeneracy applies across the entire family. Period.
Applying it only to his females means he wants the daughter as a backup.
We're talking sheboons here, odds are she has no idea about that.

Oban Kamz

My job is to be an enemy of the state
kiwifarms.net
'So I say, "Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously."'
The way T.I. speaks reminds me of another useless black rapper called Boosie.

“The ninja turtles wusnt kissin” - Boosie

LordofTendons

OW MAI LAIG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We live in a world where parents do all kinds of horrific things to their kids' genitals and then parade them through the media talking about it. Parents of trans kids are called stunning and brave, but this guy tries to preserve them and we're ready to feed him through the woodchipper. Not that it isn't creepy, but watching the reactions on social media is pretty interesting.

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
She could still fall into depression by being forced to go through this. Also lol this is the US what person would get a bad reputation because they fucked five people? Most of those people refusing her would either be hypocrites or think she shouldn't ever make a bad decision and think in black and white. And both of those people sound like awful partners.
plenty of 30 something unmarried women with a laundry list of partners that are slowly spiraling in depression becauae no one wants to marry them.

at 40 baby envy happena and those lonely broads lose their minds when their friends have kids. despite the propaganda people care a lot.

Redeemer and Destroyer

Vampiric Cishet Oppressor of Mankind
kiwifarms.net
If I was T.I.'s daughter I probably would've wished that he was like 80% of other black fathers and just peaced out from the beginning. He treats his own daughter and wife like actual property. He can't even remember the word "vulva" but he can say pussy and snatch and "sex box" like a fucking degenerate.

Knowing the gyno he probably just lies through his teeth to appease T.I.'s weirdly obsessive attitude with his daughter's vagina. I bet T.I. doesn't even know that hymens aren't even present in some women, can be broken by just doing splits/masturbation, and can even regenerate given hefty amounts of time. I feel sorry for the daughter.

The Pink Panther

A Year Without Pinky Claus Is A Year Wasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, I'm late, I hope no one made this joke, but

The only reason why he's checking every year is because he fucks his daughter secretly, so he wants to make sure that the only dick inside his daughter's pussy is his. Any other shape found inside is a sign of the daughter rebelling.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That picture above with dirty dreadlocks etc doesn't look like a girl with her factory seal.
How easy can it be to try and find a debt-free (definitely) virgin (possibly) without tattoos (ok, now we're getting optimistic) without a few downsides in America? Nothing wrong with those dreads, though she could stand to dress in a more elegant fashion.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Recoil

Exigent Circumcisions

This little piggy is reeeetarded.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're talking sheboons here, odds are she has no idea about that.
Teenage girls are masters of duplicity. She may not have a grasp on the technical aspects but she doesn't need to; once she's in the room with the doctor she can just say "Yeah, I'm not a virgin but I don't want him to know that."

Fork Cartel

The 1% are literally the spawn of Satan
kiwifarms.net
How easy can it be to try and find a debt-free (definitely) virgin (possibly) without tattoos (ok, now we're getting optimistic) without a few downsides in America? Nothing wrong with those dreads, though she could stand to dress in a more elegant fashion.
She’s a rapper’s daughter. A rapper’s daughter. That carries more than a few risks.

• Agree
Reactions: Buer and Recoil
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino