Culture Rapper T.I. admits he accompanies his daughter, 18, to the gynecologist every year to make sure she's still a virgin, revealing that 'as of her last b - This is so disgusting of him. 😡 - Shannon Barbour

Petronella

kiwifarms.net
To be totally honest, if the daughter truly does consent to this then I don't have that much of an issue with it.
What I do have an issue with is the fact that the daughter has to be a virgin because at 18 she's "still just a kid," but the son is sexually active at 15 and it's okay because "oh it's just different for boys, what dad doesn't want his son to be a stud."
Especially considering TI's celebrity status, I'd be more worried about the son being sexually active because then you run the risk of him knocking up some nut who tries going after the family's money.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
We live in a world where parents do all kinds of horrific things to their kids' genitals and then parade them through the media talking about it. Parents of trans kids are called stunning and brave, but this guy tries to preserve them and we're ready to feed him through the woodchipper. Not that it isn't creepy, but watching the reactions on social media is pretty interesting.
Here is the deal, even those liberals who oppose the atrocities committed against Jazz or Desmond won't stop being liberal, meaning, they're all about "youngsters should be as sexually free as they like!". Topics like abstinence or celibacy are like kriptonite for these morons because "omg, that's never working! give kids condoms and that's the solution! they're gonna do it anyway!". These people think the sexual liberataion movement was a great idea and we're much better since we've lost any sense of privacy or intimacy about sex and anyone speaking against it it's some crazy fundie.

So, of course they're revolted by what this idiot man is doing. And yes, it's horrifying because it's stupid, but they're mad for the wrong reasons. They're mad because he's not allowing her daugther to be as much of a whore as she would want.

AveraDiane

kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's anything wrong with a parent being concerned about what their kids are doing and only wanting what's best. This shit is on a way different level, obsessing over your 18 year old daughter's 'purity' while your younger son fucks every Tam, Dana, and Becky.

Either that or her frustration with his hypocritical sexual puritan schtick will boil over and explode, leading to her organising a month long dongo-dick omega fucktrain on her ratchet ass that makes the Rape of Nanking look like a Wiggles concert
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thank you.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
This is the only logical answer to The Daughter Question. Think about it logically, guys.

I mean, who benefits from her riding the cock caroussel? we all wish we could have an in-law like T. I. here who took care of her daughter and saved it for you.
There's a Loophole in the Scripture that works really well,
So I can get him off
Without going to hell...
Yup, what I was gonna mention. She's an arse bandit for life now.

Edit: however, this is surely interesting.

1573120818008.png

His argument falls apart. So uh, I bet her brother knows all about her being super into butt stuff.

Last edited:

The Last Stand

We're back! Did you miss us?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, it's definitely a little bit weird, but at least he's there for his kids at all, right?
There's being there for your children, and there's being controlling. This reaches a fine line.

What perplexes me is that T.I. is protective of his daughter's sex drive, but he admits that his son is free to engage as he pleases. The double standard of sex is that men can do what they want, yet women are viewed as property or sex objects.

If I were T.I., I'd talk to my son about maintaining puberty and such urges, especially with the idea of safe sex, the MeToo movement, pregnancies, and STDs. Men are encouraged to find somebody, yet women are told to stay put.

Not to sound like a boomer, but it is conflicting hearing a rapper talk about sex when they write lyrics about ... having sex. I feel like her daughter may rebel one of these days, and it won't be pretty.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
This is the only logical answer to The Daughter Question. Think about it logically, guys.

I mean, who benefits from her riding the cock caroussel? we all wish we could have an in-law like T. I. here who took care of her daughter and saved it for you.

View attachment 1000656

His argument falls apart. So uh, I bet her brother knows all about her being super into butt stuff.
I think his son is super into butt stuff

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
Hey cool, he's channeling his inner Kang. The trick is, keep the daughter a virgin so if the son gets aids he can just rape her to cure it!

This is creepy as fuck, and just imagine if Trump said he did this with his daughter. Also, an intact hymen is no guarantee of virginity, not is a broken hymen a sure sign of having sex.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Hey cool, he's channeling his inner Kang. The trick is, keep the daughter a virgin so if the son gets aids he can just rape her to cure it!

This is creepy as fuck, and just imagine if Trump said he did this with his daughter. Also, an intact hymen is no guarantee of virginity, not is a broken hymen a sure sign of having sex.
A Broken Hymen could be caused by non sexy things

Reactions: Arkancide Pact

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1000656

So.... Niggas are dressing their underage sons up like Mad Max boywhores now?

- for reference -

stuffandthings

kiwifarms.net
Angrily forcing abstinence on your kids at this age is the #1 way to ensure they'll spend their 20's riding the cock carousel. If you want your kids to be abstinent, you have to explain to them the reasons why. Tell them that being abstinent is empowering and make them feel like they're making the decisions and being in control of their own sexuality and choices, not Mom and Dad.

Bonus points if you act like you'd be absolutely crushed and disappointed if they 'give it away'. That way if they do start having sex, they won't flaunt it in your face.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Angrily forcing abstinence on your kids at this age is the #1 way to ensure they'll spend their 20's riding the cock carousel. If you want your kids to be abstinent, you have to explain to them the reasons why. Tell them that being abstinent is empowering and make them feel like they're making the decisions and being in control of their own sexuality and choices, not Mom and Dad.

Bonus points if you act like you'd be absolutely crushed and disappointed if they 'give it away'. That way if they do start having sex, they won't flaunt it in your face.
Also: Be passionate about the values you purport to hold. Show how it makes you the good person that you are so your kids will want to be like you

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Also: Be passionate about the values you purport to hold. Show how it makes you the good person that you are so your kids will want to be like you
I'm pretty sure that's the reason he's so worried. He's made an entire career out of doing just that to a background track.

Reactions: 3119967d0c

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
On the one hand, I can kind of understand that. He had a shitty life at her age, lots of criminal activities and prison sentences. He probably doesn't want his daughter to end up like one of the hoes he used to know.
On the other hand, he's going overboard. As soon as she is out of his house, she will try to make up for lost time and become a slut.

Also, I don't believe that a rich attractive girl like her is a virgin.
Dad is on tour a lot of the time and there's anal and oral so.....

Atatata

kiwifarms.net
Wouldnt be that surprised if he didn't know that anal was a thing, rappers tend to be really weird like that.

Wasn't there an article a couple years back about some rapper just finding out in his thirties that anal play was actually real and not some sort of word play?

• Informative
Reactions: Fork Cartel

stuffandthings

kiwifarms.net
How long until the destruction of the African-American family structure resembles Goya's Saturn eating his son painting?
What do you even mean, how long? Their dysfunctional fatherhood structure already chews up kids and spits them out.
Have you seen the news on the 13 year old charged with drug related double homicide? Or the Halloween shooting where a 15 year old kid was trying to shoot a rival gang member. You think they had a stable home life. And white trash aren't any better.
The impoverished classes always devour at least half their children through ignorance, desperation, or neglect.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino