Culture Rapper T.I. admits he accompanies his daughter, 18, to the gynecologist every year to make sure she's still a virgin, revealing that 'as of her last b - This is so disgusting of him. 😡 - Shannon Barbour

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
This is the only logical answer to The Daughter Question. Think about it logically, guys.

I mean, who benefits from her riding the cock caroussel? we all wish we could have an in-law like T. I. here who took care of her daughter and saved it for you.

Yup, what I was gonna mention. She's an arse bandit for life now.

Edit: however, this is surely interesting.

View attachment 1000656

His argument falls apart. So uh, I bet her brother knows all about her being super into butt stuff.
Could someone please tell this kid that he looks like an albino slave chained up and ready for sale. My nigga. That internalised hatred. Save it for whitey.

On the one hand, I can kind of understand that. He had a shitty life at her age, lots of criminal activities and prison sentences. He probably doesn't want his daughter to end up like one of the hoes he used to know.
On the other hand, he's going overboard. As soon as she is out of his house, she will try to make up for lost time and become a slut.

Also, I don't believe that a rich attractive girl like her is a virgin.
Dad is on tour a lot of the time and there's anal and oral so.....
She also could be doing the gyno.

Hey cool, he's channeling his inner Kang. The trick is, keep the daughter a virgin so if the son gets aids he can just rape her to cure it!

This is creepy as fuck, and just imagine if Trump said he did this with his daughter. Also, an intact hymen is no guarantee of virginity, not is a broken hymen a sure sign of having sex.
Well he don't know that and I say let hIm be ignorant. He probably has the poor girl brainwashed to accept this whole thing just like those creepy guys that make their 8 year old daughters attend purity balls and pledge control of their vagina rights to whoever daddy picks.

Zero Day Defense

"Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?"
kiwifarms.net
He should also swab her mouth and hands
Yo, swab her nose and ears while he's at it.

Angrily forcing abstinence on your kids at this age is the #1 way to ensure they'll spend their 20's riding the cock carousel. If you want your kids to be abstinent, you have to explain to them the reasons why. Tell them that being abstinent is empowering and make them feel like they're making the decisions and being in control of their own sexuality and choices, not Mom and Dad.

Bonus points if you act like you'd be absolutely crushed and disappointed if they 'give it away'. That way if they do start having sex, they won't flaunt it in your face.
Also: Be passionate about the values you purport to hold. Show how it makes you the good person that you are so your kids will want to be like you
It's not difficult, even without a religious angle, to come up with a multifaceted justification for abstinence. It can be as simple as "either a pregnancy's going to happen or it won't, and once it happens, it happens and automatically outweighs the pleasure you got from your nut and you have to deal with it, so just have sex when you can actually shoulder that reality or want to".

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
Having a hymen intact has fuck all to do with sex.
He's an uneducated nigger.
Exactly. Even ignoring the fact that hymens aren't Nature's near-impregnable chastity belt, you'd have to be exceptionally exceptional to think its a ironclad guarantee for good moral behaviour. It might've worked in the fucking Dark Ages, when people thought everything related to the human body was witchcraft, but its peak tardation to delude yourself into thinking teenagers anno 2019 can't figure out loopholes to evade parents' rules like they do for every fucking little thing. Even moreso if you're a fucking gangster rapper who self-admittedly fucked like a rabbit in his past. So this quasipedo is either a truly dumb motherfucker, or a tryhard pretending to be a womanizer when he hasn't the slightest clue.

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net
The way T.I. speaks reminds me of another useless black rapper called Boosie.

“The ninja turtles wusnt kissin” - Boosie
He's not exactly bright, but he's not [all] wrong. The early sexualization of kids nowadays is destructive.

Zappa has a great song that parallels this story...

"...They're learning to BLOW.."
Watch out where them huskies go
This is the only logical answer to The Daughter Question. Think about it logically, guys.

I mean, who benefits from her riding the cock caroussel? we all wish we could have an in-law like T. I. here who took care of her daughter and saved it for you.

Yup, what I was gonna mention. She's an arse bandit for life now.

Edit: however, this is surely interesting.

View attachment 1000656

His argument falls apart. So uh, I bet her brother knows all about her being super into butt stuff.
That why you never play mulotto: variance in results can lead to untold horrors!

Also, judging from those chokers he's not getting pussy so much as getting fucked like one.

Anyone else think the son's face has a touch of the tard going on?
View attachment 1001531
If you've seen his father talk, you know his IQ does not nearly span 3 digits, so, unless his wife, or baby mama, is wicked smart, that kid is probably dumb as rocks.

Last edited:

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The basic underlying reason for this double standard:

T.I. expects that if his daughter has sex and a pregnancy results, he and her family will be on the hook for 100% of the expenses and the effort of raising the baby, because the boy will vanish.

T.I. expects if his son has sex and a pregnancy results, his boy will take plenty of breeze on the girl and at worse T.I. will have to pay child support if the girl successfully sues for it. But the family won’t have fuck all to do with this baby.

You have to examine where these assumptions are coming from.

Spooky Bones

tfw mall xmas is spookier than halloween if stoned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

<div>Twitter</div>

(Note these are liked Tweets by her. Negress possibly unaware that liked Tweets are publicly visible and I wonder if this leads to an awkward conversation?)

The way T.I. speaks reminds me of another useless black rapper called Boosie.

“The ninja turtles wusnt kissin” - Boosie
based nigger telling it like it is more like

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino