Culture Rapper T.I. admits he accompanies his daughter, 18, to the gynecologist every year to make sure she's still a virgin, revealing that 'as of her last b - This is so disgusting of him. 😡 - Shannon Barbour

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Well, she's 18 -- I can't imagine him doing this much longer.

(And the whole, "she doesn't ride a bike?" What kid never rode a bike?)

• Feels
Reactions: The Last Stand

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The basic underlying reason for this double standard:

T.I. expects that if his daughter has sex and a pregnancy results, he and her family will be on the hook for 100% of the expenses and the effort of raising the baby, because the boy will vanish.

T.I. expects if his son has sex and a pregnancy results, his boy will take plenty of breeze on the girl and at worse T.I. will have to pay child support if the girl successfully sues for it. But the family won’t have fuck all to do with this baby.

You have to examine where these assumptions are coming from.
Yes. Most of this "double standard" people complain about is due to this reason: women get pregnant and have to take care of the baby, also, nobody can deny the baby it's HER baby.

But, with a man, in older times where this "standard" was born, there was no way to prove the baby was HIS.

The reason virginity and abstinence in women was praised was based on how it was impossible to prove if a man was actually the father of the baby his wife it's expecting. If you married some floozy, there was no way to prove you were carrying another man's child. You could only trust in your wife's virtue and good upbringing. This wasn't applied to men because 1. they can deny it and 2. they could just pay some sort of 'child support' and move on with their lives. They wouldn't force their wives to raise another woman's child as there was not a real reason to separate a woman from her baby. If the mother was dead, the baby was often raised in another household, not with the family.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I’m almost sure that his daughter will be a campus ho when she goes to college. That’s just what tends to happen to the preacher’s daughters. If a parent keeps too tight leash too long, the kids tend go completely nuts when they get any real freedom. That or the kids loose all ability and confidence to make normal relationships and decisions. This is the type that might end depending on parents whay longer than normal, possibly till someone dies. Fortunately some of those kids do learn those life skills eventually but they much behind their peers and so have harder time with most things especially socially.

I’m still betting on rebellion hard mode in her case because the brother. Kids really hate being treated differently, especially playing clear favorites where somebody is allowed get away with shitty behavior. That is how you create true long lasting bitterness and very tense family relationships. Little bit is usually fine, kids might not like it but even they understand that people are different and need different thing. Some more protectiveness because daughters can get pregnant and are more likely targets for creepy old men, could go over reasonable well, but internal physical checkups for her, braking about banging in tv for him... That’s unlikely to work out. Also he is showing extremely bad example of healthy relationships and personal boundaries. He has basically doing all the work for his daughter be taken advantage off.

Last edited:

LordofTendons

OW MAI LAIG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

T.I. Says He’s ‘Incredibly Apologetic’ to Daughter After Comments About Her Virginity

"I began to embellish and exaggerate," the rapper told Jada Pinkett Smith on Red Table Talk, regarding controversial comments about parenting his daughter

By Maria Pasquini
November 25, 2019 01:23 PM

T.I. is setting the record straight following the major backlash and criticism he got for making insensitive comments about his 18-year-old daughter Deyjah’s virginity.

On Monday’s episode of Red Table Talk, the rapper, 39, sat down with Jada Pinkett Smith to address comments he made on a recent episode of the Ladies Like Us podcast, which has since been deleted. In the episode he spoke about making “yearly trips to the gynecologist” in order to check on the status of his daughter’s virginity.

“I came to clear up any misconceptions that have been surrounding how we interact and parent and what is appropriate and inappropriate,” he began, describing the conversation he had as “very joking.”

“From a place of truth, I began to embellish and exaggerate and I think a lot of people took it extremely literal,” he added, explaining that while at the time he didn’t understand the sensitivities surrounding what he was speaking about, he “absolutely” does now.

T.I. went on to clarify that the visits to the gynecologist were made when his daughter was younger, and that neither his daughter nor her mother, singer Ms. Niko, had “any” objection about him being there at the time.

“She did have a problem with me talking about it however, and I understand that, and I am incredibly apologetic to her for that,” he said. “She understands my intentions and she knows who I am, who I’ve always been.”

As for why he waited several weeks to publicly address the situation, the rapper said that initially, his daughter had asked him to stay silent.

“My daughter said just let it go, don’t say nothing, just let it go and I did — until l I had different directives,” he said. “I would not be here today had I not had those different directives. I’d still be sitting in silence.”

As the episode continued, T.I. spoke about how his comments didn’t come from a place of trying to control his daughter.

“I am here to protect all of the children from themselves until they make it to a point where they have awareness, a sense of self and discernment to be able to make certain decisions on their own that will impact their lives indefinitely,” he said. “I’m not there to protect necessarily virginity, I just know that is a big move.”

“That’s different — that’s education,” Pinkett Smith noted.

Ahead of the episode’s release, Pinkett Smith told PEOPLE that she was “proud” of the episode.

“It was an exceptional show and I’m proud of it,” she said.

Red Table Talks airs Mondays on Facebook Watch.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His name is Toby.

(Also, his daughter sounds a lot smarter than he is, good looking too)

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Assuming that this isn’t just saving face, good for him for owning up and listening his daughter. I can fairly easily buy that the guy just had basically foot in mouth moment, even if it was absolutely baffling one. Seriously he didn’t think that broadcasting very very private medical thing wouldn’t be sensitive? And that anything to do with sexual privacy of someone under your care isn’t a great topic for embellishments or exaggerations? That really made him sound like a total creap or at least an idiot. Not a great move and I think he deserved the backlash but he seems to have been trying to fix the mess. People do incredibly dumb jokes once in while and sounds like he and his family had pretty reasonable reaction to him saying something really really stupid.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Assuming that this isn’t just saving face, good for him for owning up and listening his daughter. I can fairly easily buy that the guy just had basically foot in mouth moment, even if it was absolutely baffling one. Seriously he didn’t think that broadcasting very very private medical thing wouldn’t be sensitive? And that anything to do with sexual privacy of someone under your care isn’t a great topic for embellishments or exaggerations? That really made him sound like a total creap or at least an idiot. Not a great move and I think he deserved the backlash but he seems to have been trying to fix the mess. People do incredibly dumb jokes once in while and sounds like he and his family had pretty reasonable reaction to him saying something really really stupid.
I agree, generally, although from a PR standpoint I suspect it would have been smarter to not directly address it and then leave it a couple months to go on a breakfast show or some other totally controllable appearance where they wouldn't ask hard questions with his quite fetching daughter and make it clear that he actually was a pretty chill guy.

That said, I respect him for keeping it in the community.

• Agree
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Yes. Most of this "double standard" people complain about is due to this reason: women get pregnant and have to take care of the baby, also, nobody can deny the baby it's HER baby.

But, with a man, in older times where this "standard" was born, there was no way to prove the baby was HIS.

The reason virginity and abstinence in women was praised was based on how it was impossible to prove if a man was actually the father of the baby his wife it's expecting. If you married some floozy, there was no way to prove you were carrying another man's child. You could only trust in your wife's virtue and good upbringing. This wasn't applied to men because 1. they can deny it and 2. they could just pay some sort of 'child support' and move on with their lives. They wouldn't force their wives to raise another woman's child as there was not a real reason to separate a woman from her baby. If the mother was dead, the baby was often raised in another household, not with the family.
How many times do you think dad tried to skip out but couldn't because looking at the kid was like looking in a mirror?

ADN_VIII

My legs are OK
kiwifarms.net
This whole experience creeps me the fuck out. Much of my community growing up was Catholic of varying degrees of piety and even those the dad's didn't have their daughters hymen examined.

• Agree
Reactions: 3119967d0c

DtoDab

Patient Artist, Calmly watching
kiwifarms.net
What a really dumb thing to joke about.

This dumb thing being his daughters vagina.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino