Careercow Rashad The Reactor - The best reaction channel on YouTube.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Snake-Boot

kiwifarms.net
Everything about this guy and his channel is pure cringe. Rashad has possibly one of the most pleasant voices I've ever heard in a grown man. He usually uses that voice to it's fullest to give poignant commentary on serious topics such as these:

The best performance ever:

But what really makes dude a complete cow is his responses to criticism.

I Hate Everything made video talking about how he thinks reaction channels are a complete joke, and his response was by far the saltiest.

He starts talking about Rashad at about 5:40

The response to Rashad's video was so bad, he actually DELETED it entirely to save face.

He was so bitter he made a video trying to "mock" his "haters"

Here's a video showing the cringiest moments of that:

I think the uploader's comments about some this guy up quite nicely.

MediExcalibur2012

kiwifarms.net
Everything about this guy and his channel is pure cringe. Rashad has possibly one of the most pleasant voices I've ever heard in a grown man. He usually uses that voice to it's fullest to give poignant commentary on serious topics such as these:

The best performance ever:

But what really makes dude a complete cow is his responses to criticism.

I Hate Everything made video talking about how he thinks reaction channels are a complete joke, and his response was by far the saltiest.

He starts talking about Rashad at about 5:40

The response to Rashad's video was so bad, he actually DELETED it entirely to save face.

He was so bitter he made a video trying to "mock" his "haters"

Here's a video showing the cringiest moments of that:

I think the uploader's comments about some this guy up quite nicely.

Love when he got fucked; he tried to say that the video was fake and he was joking as an excuse

What an idiot