Disaster Rashida Tlaib slammed by House GOP over statement that Holocaust gives her 'kind of a calming feeling' - Diversity hire puts foot in mouth once again

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
she made perfect sense though? her ancestors gave up shit so Israel could even be there.

the world is gone to shit, anyway.
To be fair though, they were offered an actual state of their own that was bigger and better. Now, I know it seems unfair that they still had to give up some land, but when pretty much the entire world supports that idea, nothing really you can do about it. Life's unfair, and all that.

Beyond that, it's their own fault for screeching about drowning the Middle East in "rivers of blood", rejecting that partition, and engaging in subsequent wars where they got fucked.

Point is, yes it is unfair, just like the establishment of any other modern State, but they could've gotten a better deal if they didn't behave like bloodthirsty monkeys.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
People be reading the retardedly inflammatory headline without reading the actual shit she said. She's calmed by the idea of Palestine giving the Joos a home post-'caust, you morons. She's obviously fucking exceptional but it's stupid and disingenuous to twist her words out of context to jack off to your outrage.
Yo, don't point this out. Half the fun of these threads is seeing the hot takes of idiots that only bothered to read the headline.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
she made perfect sense though? her ancestors gave up shit so Israel could even be there.

the world is gone to shit, anyway.
The only acceptable response with the holocaust is to let Jews have carte blanche over everything they do and use it as a cudgel against white people. Mentioning Palestinians in the same breath as the shoah invites this kind of high pitched kvetching.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
This honestly looks like she's saying it's "calming" in that it's sobering to think of the history of the impact and outcome of world war 2 and its consequences on the Israeli/Palestinian region of the globe, and republicans are using it as an excuse to pearlclutch for points.

But both sides love the whole 'it's not a scandal when someone on my side does it" so fuck them all.

The dems are the ones pushing nonsense about "dogwhistling" and "Anti-semitism" so they can go fuck themselves with the sudden "Wait wait you have to fully read all the context and make sure you comprehend everything around it before you go getting offended".

Meanwhile, people who make an OK symbol are nazi white supremicists. I'm not giving these pieces of shit the benefit of the doubt, by their own words when they say shit like this they mean it. That's how they know Trump is an evil woman hating racist.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
This honestly looks like she's saying it's "calming" in that it's sobering to think of the history of the impact and outcome of world war 2 and its consequences on the Israeli/Palestinian region of the globe, and republicans are using it as an excuse to pearlclutch for points.

But both sides love the whole 'it's not a scandal when someone on my side does it" so fuck them all.
I could see it going both ways. It almost strikes me as a troll.

Kyria the Great

kiwifarms.net
I think I get why the media keeps harping on neo-nazis. So the dems can not lose all of there Jewish voters
They may want to court ethnic groups that may currently have anti-Semitic opinions, but going to point that out isn't Kosher as the DNC may loose their Jewish Paypigs and that cannot stand.

Sargon's wife's son

kiwifarms.net

Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."saul Alinsky
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war. Napoleon Bonaparte
Did Democrats not like it when republicans used the same tactics against them.
According to sjw context does not matter so they can get f*****

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
Live by the word, die by the word. If they get hit enough times and have to turn and address their own electorate/allies(they're not trying to convince republican voters) and say that it's maybe not good to immediately jump on someone for certain unfortunate combinations of words. With time and repetitions they might start to believe it themselves and apply it more broadly.

In the eyes of the common man it would be very likeable if a political cluster on one side said that the opposing political cluster might have just chosen their words poorly, let's wait and see IF they can explain what they meant and talk about that. I sincerely believe people are tired of this bullshit as a whole and the first group starting to act like reasonable adults might score big. If nothing else they can just lie and pretend to be reasonable adults as a campaign strategy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino