Disaster Rashida Tlaib slammed by House GOP over statement that Holocaust gives her 'kind of a calming feeling' - Diversity hire puts foot in mouth once again

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
You are thinking too shallow. They're semi reasonable people pretending to be constantly outraged idiots pretending to be barely functional adults.
And more and more people are figuring that out(:optimistic:). Trump ran as an outsider that wasn't part of the political establishment, same with AOC and while I don't know about Tlaib and Omar's campaigns I suspect something similar was going on with them. The same thing is happening in Europe, Ukraine elected a comedian of all things as president. More and more people are turning away from the pro-wrestling that is established politics. Internet makes outreach easier than ever for alternative parties, people connect and talk to each other, established media no longer has the monopoly on opinion and that makes them all panic. Flailing and lashing out only makes them look like tards.

I'm most familiar with Swedish politics so I'll use that as an example of how things can work.
This time last year the Christian Democrats(center-right) were below the 3.5% of votes necessary to get a seat in parliament, but they had an upswing at the last minute and right now they're at 11.7% in polls and their party leader is the one the public has the most trust in. Not because they've actively done anything to gain voters, quite the opposite, almost everyone else is shedding voters. Since the election(and shortly before it) they've been the only traditional party that hasn't constantly embarrassed themselves and acted like assholes or at least not nearly as much. It's a bold strategy, not being angry exceptional individuals, but it is working.

It seems like they've finally picked up on that and their current campaign-slogan for the EU election is a very tempered and light hearted "Make EU Lagom Again" - lagom can't really be translated but it sort of means the right amount of something. Everyone wants a lagom amount of tard cum in their coffee and if someone asks them how much tard cum they want and they say lagom it means that they have faith in the one pouring.

It's a good and relaxed campaign and while they won't be close to getting the majority of votes it leaves a good impression, especially compared to the FUD-campaigns everyone else is running while slinging shit at each other.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the thought of shoving screaming Jews into ovens relaxes me too.

Seriously though. I have often thought assumed someone elected to any type of government position would kinda, sort have a filter that doesn't allow them to just spew out any random garbage that comes to mind. But I guess when you have two-three coherent thoughts a day you just have to vomit them out there. Nancy Pelosi's Hag-Raven magic Nancy Pelosi & Co. can't protect her forever.

At least I hope not.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Unog

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758475

Well by God she actually did it: She went so far off-script that even CNN didn't follow her down the rails.
Right. Because the Palestinians are so happy to be living next to their honored guests that every now and then, they send rockets filled with candy and sweet pastries to Tel Aviv.

Seriously though, that's just absurd. That's so absurd, even Rashida Talib doesn't believe it.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well... I mean...

Wrong. There was no Jewish or Arab land pre-1946, it was all a sort of mishmash under a British mandate. It was only upon the Israeli War of Independence (which the Arabs call An-Nakba, or The Catastrophe) upon where lots of Jews from Arab states fled to / were expelled to Israel and lots of Arabs attempted to GTFO that the 1949 partition was arrived at as being specifically Jewish or Arab. That map also doesn't take into account the 1967 occupation, following the Six Day War, of the Sinai Peninsula and Golan Heights. There's also the fact that in 2007, the Palestinian Authority / Fatah was booted out of Gaza when Hamas took over, and Hamas, despite their stated aims that Israel will be destroyed forevermore, hates the PA / Fatah even more for not hating Israel enough.

Wrong. There was no Jewish or Arab land pre-1946, it was all a sort of mishmash under a British mandate. It was only upon the Israeli War of Independence (which the Arabs call An-Nakba, or The Catastrophe) upon where lots of Jews from Arab states fled to / were expelled to Israel and lots of Arabs attempted to GTFO that the 1949 partition was arrived at as being specifically Jewish or Arab. That map also doesn't take into account the 1967 occupation, following the Six Day War, of the Sinai Peninsula and Golan Heights. There's also the fact that in 2007, the Palestinian Authority / Fatah was booted out of Gaza when Hamas took over, and Hamas, despite their stated aims that Israel will be destroyed forevermore, hates the PA / Fatah even more for not hating Israel enough.
Shut up with your context and facts. The past doesn't matter, only the right now. Those palestinians were just innocently hurling rockets at civilians, minding their own business, and israel got all mad for no reason again. Just like that time all the surrounding countries attacked them unprovoked because they're so peaceful and kind, and israel beat them back and took land. That's not fair, they weren't supposed to win, so the people who tried to kill them should get a do-over.

You take a shot at the king don't miss. They missed, they shouldn't exist anymore.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
There was no Jewish or Arab land pre-1946, it was all a sort of mishmash under a British mandate.
The only part of your post I don't get is this. That's like saying there wasn't any Indian land until the British showed and up gave it back to the natives, who went on to form the nation we all know and love for their street-shitting culture.

Shut up with your context and facts. The past doesn't matter, only the right now. Those palestinians were just innocently hurling rockets at civilians, minding their own business, and israel got all mad for no reason again. Just like that time all the surrounding countries attacked them unprovoked because they're so peaceful and kind, and israel beat them back and took land. That's not fair, they weren't supposed to win, so the people who tried to kill them should get a do-over.
I'll go ahead and make it known that my opinion on the whole shitfest is that neither side is in the right, and that my main reason for posting the image in the way I did was to be comedic. I don't give a rat's ass what happens in a sandy shitpit halfway across the world from me, between two groups I couldn't give less of a fuck about.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino