Rat King General - People of Interest, Lolcalves, Random Profiles, and other discussion

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mod Edit: This thread is about random profiles and general info on members of what is known as the Rat King. However, the earliest OP post was about Ryan/Maryl Fortney/Kavanaugh.

This for people of interest are in the Rat King or for things involving multiple RKers. This is not the place to post random tranny shit and it will get deleted.

See the below links for important info
OP for original pre-merge Rat King General Thread
How to Trigger a Rat King
What qualifies as Rat King?
The time of the Merge

And here, to skip to Specific Profiles on Minor Rat Kingers and Orbiters
Hips-chan / lesemendemon
M.A. Melby / Sinmantyx
Armeline Deirdre Zobelpelz / Douglas Zimmerman
LadySerenaKitty / Jessica Hawkwell / Jacob Mahoney
Alex Anderlik
Dana Addams
Daniel Z. Klein
Daniel Sieradski / selfagency
Ramona Avalon Knives / Ramona Knives / Ramona Quinn
Elayne Dyan Machuca / baeddelmoon / demigynoid
Willow Brown / SadCommie
Khyote Fenavian / Koyote42 / BlackAria042 / Jason Andrew Robinson
Chloe Stranton

Threads connected to the Rat King but aren't in this sub
Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg (Worshipped by people like Jake Alley)
Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber (Part of the Norasphere, later moved)
Peter Coffin (Anti-GGer, known to asspat Rat Kings)
Brianna Wu / John Flynt (Resented by most Rat Kings, follows similar MO)
Colby Klaus (Defended Sarah Butts, occasionally associates with Rat Kings)
Hbomberguy (Similar deal to Colby Klaus, popular youtuber)
Alison Rapp (Much of the Rat King flocked to her defense)

Now enjoy discussion of Fortney starting under this cut.
----------------------
After the recent arrival of Leighanna Rose Walsh aka WetFlame a pastebin of WF arguing with one "Natalie Duarcain" in regards to known lolcow Laurelai Bailey surfaced. A search of Natalie Duarcain and known alias Natalie Durkin didn't turn up much of note besides this blog post by Meryl. Meryl, birthname Ryan Fortney, appears to get really upset at being deadnamed despite currently using it as the primary name on his own Facebook.
deadnamed.png
Much like the other autistic trannies that have come to our attention of late, Meryl is no stranger to hipster welfare, setting up a Patreon for webcomics and a GoFundMe for gender reassignment surgery, both of which have fallen quite short of their goals. He also seems to be a magnet for twitter drama with other trannies. He also makes genitals and sextoys for Second Life that can be purchased here.

Links:
Facebook. Archive.
Twitter. Archive.
DevArt. Archive.
G+. Archive.
LinkedIn. Archive.
WordPress. Archive.
Steam. Archive.
Because of course he does. Archive.

As you see he has quite the online presence, and is not afraid to speak his mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Whole lot of furry shit going on with this fellow. I do appreciate him drawing his fursona with man-hands though. Shows a lot of self awareness!

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Much like the other autistic trannies that have come to our attention of late, Meryl is no stranger to hipster welfare, setting up a Patreon for webcomics and a GoFundMe for gender reassignment surgery, both of which have fallen quite short of their goals.
That's at least a step above Chloe Sagal who set up a giant fraud and stole the money.

Still, yet another display of the farce that is crowdsourcing.

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More links. Ryan used to also go by Meryl Scott Fortney. It seems the name is the only thing that changes about him though.
YouTube. Archive.
Random blog post about him. Archive.
Another feminist blog post about him. Archive.
The more I look into him the more I get a Phil and Jordman vibe. Funnily enough, those are the only tranny cows along with Rika he doesn't seem to have any direct connection to. He's even been tag-team keyboard warrior-ing with Rani on Vice and Gaystarnews.

Edit: Another example of him happily outing his own "deadname". Archive.

oh and almost forgot, here's a pre-transition picture that appears in one of the blog posts.

Last edited:

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like GoFundMe has pulled his SRS fundraiser. The link to his blog about it is still stickied on his Twitter but if you follow the links "Fundraiser not found". Also, just like all the other "lesbian transwomen" he's flipping shit about the gay marriage ruling not including trans people.
Archive.

Edit: He salty. https://archive.li/czs3q
obvious.png

Gee, you don't say....

Last edited:

GDT

ファック 鬼
kiwifarms.net
While transwomen lolcows are a fuckin dime a dozen, this one seems to hold some semblance of promise. Especially given that this one doesn't seem to have the brain cells to recognize same-sex marriage is actually, you know, in her favor.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bumping this thread. @Kerfuffle made some screencaps in John Flynt's thread and I thought that "Queen of the Damned" looked interesting. Turns out our friend already has a thread!

Wu managed to get into a slapfight with someone that seems to be equally as idiotic as he is.

TIL @Jaimas is a bigoted murderous rapist and literally ISIS.
Some awesome stuff includes a way-past-cool vampire novel in which he expects agents and publishers to contact him, CWC-style, instead of the other way around and a rocking YouCaring page in which he's accrued a whopping $15 of his $20,000.

The esteemed @chimpburgers continues to gather information so stay tuned!

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here was Ryan tardraging about Richard Dawkins with Laurelai Bailey getting in on the action.

http://archive.li/VG89R

TERF Cathy Brennan doxed his ass pretty good back in late 2014.

http://genderidentitywatch.com/2014/03/10/ryan-scott-fortney-and-terfhate/

He landed his dumb ass on this blog that warned people about his aborrent behavior.

http://genderfatigue.com/2014/06/19/trust-your-perceptions-this-is-a-violent-man/

About the blog itself:

@Typhoid Mary also tells me that they were a romantic partner of Laurelai's. Pure rat king material.

Typhoid Mary

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few things about Ryan Fortney.

• Has a terrible relationship with his father, thus using Kavanagh instead of "Fortney".
  • Loves the show, Dexter, and identifies as a sociopath
  • Dated Laurelai Bailey, as @chimpburgers pointed out
  • Friends with Fire
  • Lives in Harrisburg, PA
  • Stalked me from 2014-2016 for outing LB as a rapist.
  • Pretended to be me on social media from October 2014 to May 2015
This person is a huge Rat King. Good luck with your investigation into this guy. Lemme know if you need any help.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This sped has as many social media accounts as Kengle does but I think here is the TRUE and HONEST original first book, "PaxCorpus" (PeaceBody???), which WAS available on Amazon for free at one point but now cost $3 (i.e. fucking forget it). There are three positive reviews that are clearly not written by sockpuppets/his friends so you should definitely buy it NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

There's another self-published sequel to this which is called "Escape Velocity" and that's followed by "Netherworld", which is currently being hosted for free. Alright it's not Dostoevsky but it's better than other lolcow-produced works I've encountered in my time, but also I'm just glancing at the first few sections and not really evaluating it critically. In principle I can't jeer too much at any aspiring author but hanging around and waiting for publishers to contact you is fucking lazy.

A few things about Ryan Fortney.
  • Lives in Harrisburg, PA.
So continues the PA lolcow conspiracy...

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's Laurelai whining about "Natalie." This Ryan guy was the first to bring him up.
Do we know for sure this is in reference to the Natalie Duarcain from the OP? I really wanna find stuff on that person but the only things I ever seem to find are the rat king bitching about them.

Typhoid Mary

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we know for sure this is in reference to the Natalie Duarcain from the OP? I really wanna find stuff on that person but the only things I ever seem to find are the rat king bitching about them.
Natalie Duarcain is an alias I used online for awhile. I'm afraid there isn't much info to be found on me.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino