Rate the posting quality of the person above you -

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
Haven't interacted with you much, but you come across as a chemicaly Balanced poster.

8/10

S

SP 199

kiwifarms.net
Haven't really seen a bad post by you, seem like a cool guy/chick/thing

8/10

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The amount of content he's posted is absolutely bare bones.

:coster:

Nah but seriously, I haven't seen too many of your posts, but you seem like a cool guy.

Abethedemon

Trve and Honest
kiwifarms.net
8/10, I have no qualms. I haven't seen that many of your posts, but the ones on Off-Topic are pretty decent.

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
Worth necro'ing this thread
I did my research and browsed all your messages. You seem like an extremely intelligent introvert, I like that you are into learning Chinese and think you are a little gender/trap obsessed and hope u never meet my trap child :) adult child. But I'm glad you have an open mindset too but you come off as a little intimidating but also in a good way, far from basic. Rock on! 6/10 for the average person but I bet people that understand you more than the basic person would give you an 8 or 9.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did my research and browsed all your messages. You seem like an extremely intelligent introvert, I like that you are into learning Chinese and think you are a little gender/trap obsessed and hope u never meet my trap child :) adult child. But I'm glad you have an open mindset too but you come off as a little intimidating but also in a good way, far from basic. Rock on! 6/10 for the average person but I bet people that understand you more than the basic person would give you an 8 or 9.
So far, so good. 8/10.