Rationalizing the Anti-Transgender Movement -

Maurice Caine

The 60's were fun but now I'm paying for it
kiwifarms.net
It's a nice little thought, why exactly do you hate Transgenders? I do have my own reasons, throughout the past decade they subverted most of the Modern culture to their whims. Not content to partake on their sick fantasies by themselves, they force society to accept them. So, what do you think?

Vulva Gape

White Boy Summer
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate trans people. If you want to do that to your body, power to you. Just don't force me to call you your pronouns and leave me the hell alone. I respect your decision, you respect mine. Nobody should be murdered/denied basic rights for being trans, and I think gender dysphoria is a real and painful condition. If transitioning helps them lessen their suffering, I may not understand it but I don't oppose that.

The movement is just misogyny and pedophilia disguised as "woke". I will never respect anyone pushing gender ideology. Unfortunately most of the T seems perfectly fine going along with it.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
I don't hate transgenders, I hate pedophiles and deviants.

I've gone on length several times on why Transgenders are more proclive to become pedophiles based on their gender dysphoria and their autistics/aspergers mentality that is more align with a children's mentality.

Couple a children's mentality with a grown adult body and the skewed perspective of sexuality and EVERY TRANSGENDER IS A PEDOPHILE.

I don't hate transgenders, but I'm glad everytime one of them kills themselves.

xX_rAcE_wAr_420_Xx

Jamaican' the crime rate go down
kiwifarms.net
If you see some tranny on twitter talking about dress go spinny and posting anime lolis, and your reaction is to write about hating trannies in your diary then post to the farms about it, then your best bet is to hang yourself. Being revulsed that they're usually pedos, sure. Disgusted at the use of anime profile pics, whatever.

But if you put that much of your effort and attention into hating trannies, you're literally not any better than them. I don't care about your trad lifestyle or based ethnostate, it's better off without you polluting it.

Auntie Fester

TERF Rights Are Human Rights
kiwifarms.net
maxresdefault.jpg

Replace "Mojave" with "western world" and "Knights of Yore" with "women."

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Well, I hate every entitled, intrusive, woke-scolding, fake-victimization, bullying group that believes in cancel culture and compelled speech.

Plus, why wasn't the trans "movement" a thing even just five, 10 years ago? It's completely made-up and attracts mentally ill misogynists and perverts. Trannies are disturbed and delusional, and I will not have sex with them.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
It's a nice little thought, why exactly do you hate Transgenders? I do have my own reasons, throughout the past decade they subverted most of the Modern culture to their whims. Not content to partake on their sick fantasies by themselves, they force society to accept them. So, what do you think?
I don't. You just don't get to tell me how to live my life, what to think, or what to say.

biozeminadae1

kiwifarms.net
Well, I hate every entitled, intrusive, woke-scolding, fake-victimization, bullying group that believes in cancel culture and compelled speech.

Plus, why wasn't the trans "movement" a thing even just five, 10 years ago? It's completely made-up and attracts mentally ill misogynists and perverts. Trannies are disturbed and delusional, and I will not have sex with them.
But there was. I think first heard about them in 2014.

Maurice Caine

The 60's were fun but now I'm paying for it
kiwifarms.net
If you see some tranny on twitter talking about dress go spinny and posting anime lolis, and your reaction is to write about hating trannies in your diary then post to the farms about it, then your best bet is to hang yourself. Being revulsed that they're usually pedos, sure. Disgusted at the use of anime profile pics, whatever.

But if you put that much of your effort and attention into hating trannies, you're literally not any better than them. I don't care about your trad lifestyle or based ethnostate, it's better off without you polluting it.
If you're talking about me I literally wrote this in 30 seconds, not exactly effort to my standards. I don't pretend to be some kind of moral paragon or anything of the like this whole alt-right idea of 'trad lifestyle' and 'based ethnostate' or whatever those discord fucks invent don't fly with me. I'm not better than anyone. Just pissed off at these fucks walking around like they own the place, perpetuating this retarded culture war and just shitting everything up.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
But there was. I think first heard about them in 2014.
I obviously meant in a significant large-scale, mainstream way. If trans has always been, why is this suddenly rapidly multiplying and gaining traction? Gays have been having parades and making themselves known for decades now.

I knew two people (full-fledged adults, not teens or young adults) who were trans prior to 2014. Two, and they were both extremely autistic outlier weirdos with Buffalo Bill vibes. There were never trans kids--much less entire packs of them--in high schools or even at liberal colleges and universities until the last few years. There's a lot of retconning now to make this shit seem valid and organic. It's an absolute lie.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
If you're talking about me I literally wrote this in 30 seconds, not exactly effort to my standards. I don't pretend to be some kind of moral paragon or anything of the like this whole alt-right idea of 'trad lifestyle' and 'based ethnostate' or whatever those discord fucks invent don't fly with me. I'm not better than anyone. Just pissed off at these fucks walking around like they own the place, perpetuating this retarded culture war and just shitting everything up.

You are victimizing on your laziness and acting butthurt because someone calls you for it.

You are a tranny, aren't you?