Rationalizing the Anti-Transgender Movement -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Bastard_Call

Amateur rapist
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who actually hates trannies has got issues, but I can say I've never met one I especially liked or could respect. And the way dysphoria is "treated" compared to any other condition like it is nothing short of insane. If nothing else people own their meat, but transitioning shouldn't be considered an actual medical treatment. Put a few of these budding transexuals into cognitive-behavioural and watch in awe as their dysphoria is cured without irreversibly fucking their body up.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
I've decided the more trannies there are, the fewer stupid people will be able to reproduce. So I actually think trannies are great because I don't have to deal with them and they're thining out the herd. Society suffers in the short term yeah, but in the long term there'll be more job opportunities and less mouths to feed. You'll see the wisdom of letting things run their course when most of these people have killed themselves off and things are much quieter and more pleasant in say 20 years.

Iron Jaguar

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210329-121517.png

^ The words of someone soon to be credibly accused of sexual assault.

Anyway, I don't hate them as individuals but I certainly hate everything they represent and I hate their movement. Their mere existence is a massive lie. They literally represent a staggering denial of reality. They are like the fox that lost its tail in a snare, then tried to convince the other foxes to cut their tails off too.

Cyberfunk

kiwifarms.net
Hate is a strong word, I can let them live their lives and play along reluctantly but sadly almost all the trans I’ve met haven’t been nice people also there needs to be opposition when they push their ideology to kids.
Frankly that’s what I hate, that they keep pushing the idea children can be trans when they might just be insecure about their gender only for them to fuck up their lives and regret it when they could get better help if it wasn’t all about playing along with these ideologies. If it was a matter of adults choosing whatever they want for their own lives I wouldn’t care.

Parallel Moon

kiwifarms.net
I hate an ideology that teaches society that its "normal" to mutilate yourself with hormones and horrific surgeries while saying that being a normal human being with a functioning reproductive system makes you part of an oppressor class. I don't believe there is any legitimacy to tranny ideology. I think its something that people came up with recently and want to push on society for some reason (I kind of think that its to lower the population.)

I also don't like how they try to infiltrate everything that belongs to women and claim it as their own.

All Cops Are Based

kiwifarms.net
Aside from the discord grooming and stuff, lot of them just don't seem very sympathetic. Their response to feeling ostracized and feeling like outsiders is to flee to tiny political cliques where they try to act like bullies themselves and lord over lower tier trannies and feminists. (Because being catty and petty is "female behavior" in their minds.)
Maybe some of them are decent, but a lot of them are perverts with no inner monologue. Either way, the movement is just state-sponsored female blackface, that's a fact.

Last edited:

Large

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who actually hates trannies has got issues, but I can say I've never met one I especially liked or could respect. And the way dysphoria is "treated" compared to any other condition like it is nothing short of insane. If nothing else people own their meat, but transitioning shouldn't be considered an actual medical treatment. Put a few of these budding transexuals into cognitive-behavioural and watch in awe as their dysphoria is cured without irreversibly fucking their body up.
In the context of MtF trannies, both options are CBT :smug:

Bandicam Watermark

kiwifarms.net
I believe Transgender Males and Females, while clearly not biologically their desired gender, can basically be who they want, as long as the freedom people like me give to them gets respected back. I know this is off-topic, but people are so quick to claim when a heterosexual person does something wrong on lolcow breeding grounds like Twitter and such than a homosexual person, even though society should treat orientations not as determining if they are bad, but if what actions they do are bad.

I respect trans males and females, even if I've had occasional bad moments with people who just happen to be; I do not care if someone is trans and would respect them until something deplorable happens.

That being said, this is about rationalizing why people dislike transgender people. On topic, a lot of the movement has sprouted as a result of the Internet, but likewise has been a concept rooted in stuff like Transvestism. However, as a result of living in echo chambers and "positive vibes only" types of life within their internet browsing, it gives them bad advice or sometimes leaves them unprepared for criticism, deniers, or "trolls", though the last word is sorta thrown onto people sometimes because some believe "troll = person who has different opinion online". This is something I'm pretty sure everyone here knows, but I'd say the effect of people who are against people online who are trans, and the people willing to try to "serve them right" by commenting or making callout posts or whatnot, fuels each others hatred and basically results in no change in ideology that could even be possible for the majority of both sides. It's basically yin and yang that for every idea that exists, people will naturally like or dislike the concept, idea, or practice. The experience some people have implied within this thread proves why there would be people who would dislike trans people anyway; if someone were to be a asshole to you, and they happened to be trans, its not exactly impossible that it would influence how you feel about trans people as a whole even if it was just one person.

Alkaline Cab

kiwifarms.net
It's important to note that most people on here differentiate between troons and "real" gender dysphorics. The former is way more prominent online. It's live and let live, until they become obnoxious and start forcing you to do shit, as so many online do.

Troons use their identity in order to protect themselves from criticism. They think transitioning, and everyone accepting it, will solve all their problems. Loneliness, depression, and autism are all co-morbid with troonism, yet their only solution to the former is to force everybody into "accepting them", up to and including sex.
They also perpetuate and mutilate gender roles when they "feel like a woman" (aka AGP), and everything with the trans kids movement is horrifying.

Last edited:

Pentex

You're Ridin' With Biden...STRAIGHT TO HELL!
kiwifarms.net
It's a nice little thought, why exactly do you hate Transgenders? I do have my own reasons, throughout the past decade they subverted most of the Modern culture to their whims. Not content to partake on their sick fantasies by themselves, they force society to accept them. So, what do you think?
Troons are simply the logical extrapolation of a society that rolled over and refused to defend its own interests against subversives and sophists.

You told blacks they owed no duty to society, but rather society owes them for 10 billion years OF OPPRESSION. You told women they owed no duty to society, but rather society owes them for 10 billion years OF OPPRESSION. You set up this ready-made lever of claiming OPPRESSION by which society dispenses GIBS and asspats, then wonder why the mentally deranged and narcissistic are pounding at the lever like cocaine-addicted rats.

Do I hate troons? No. I find them amusing. I hate the society that set them loose.

a terminal posture

kiwifarms.net
Because I don't believe that 'transgenderism', popularly depicted as someone having a 'mental sex' ('gender') that is different from their physical sex, is something that actually exists in the world. I don't believe that the concept 'gender' is meaningful or useful. Gender theorists never want to define what a male or female 'gender' is in an objective and non-circular manner, hence they rely on unverifiable 'inner identities' and 'true selves'. But there are many cases of detransitioning, and the capacity for self delusion is infinite, so self-assessment is not valid here. If someone (a third party) can't objectively assess someone's gender is it even 'real', scientifically? This is always the problem with psychology because we can't (yet) see into people mind's so the only thing we have to go on is observed behaviour. But this would require describing what the behaviors of a 'female gendered' vs a 'male gendered' person are, but as I said, gender theorists avoid doing this (for obvious reasons). Furthermore, as a rational third-party observer of many extremely online self-assessed transgender women, their transgenderism is CLEARLY the manifestation of a sexual fetish and they are no more women than they are anthropomorphic animals or infants, trans 'identities' which society hasn't has (yet) embraced.

Saint Alphonsus

Doctor zelantissimus
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate them.

But I don't HAVE to hate them to inflict suffering on them because their suffering is self inflicted.

They act as if the body they were born with is a disease, a curse, or an aberration. I've known people who have been born with congenital disabilities that have made the most of their life and there is virtue in living through lack with a sense of detachment.

But living as though having a penis is a violation of your true and honest real self is gnostic and creepy--not to mention bizarre performative art to compensate for your disordered (or non-existent) interior life.

Has it ever occured that you body is fine and your inner self is what is messed up?

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate them, I just feel uncomfortable around mentally ill people. Like, I don't have strong feelings against trash, but I still don't want it anywhere near me. If you catch my drift:)

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapincal
kiwifarms.net
It's a nice little thought, why exactly do you hate Transgenders? I do have my own reasons, throughout the past decade they subverted most of the Modern culture to their whims. Not content to partake on their sick fantasies by themselves, they force society to accept them. So, what do you think?
They're paraphilic, they fantasize about sexually odd and harmful acts. They're fetishizing odd and transgressive behavior for the sake of it. They are either one of the largest comorbidities with pedophilia, or have become entrenched by subversive pedophiles using the movement to enable their own acts, and I don't care to differentiate.

They engage in the emotional abuse of suicide threats to cover the basics of their lives and never engage in objective thought outside of their narcissism. My FtM brother had to build a fence because his neighbors dogs were getting through their fence, he proceeded to paint the fence that gay rainbow design. I asked him why, as he never liked the rainbow himself, and if it was some sort of identity thing like an American flag. He told me no, the rainbow only ever was to disgust Christians because it is so clearly remarkable and it disgusts his Christian neighbor but they can't say or do anything about it. He then switched the conversation to another selfish subjective experience of his which annoyed him. I used to have conversations about life, the universe, and biology before the tranny shit. Now only a husk of my sister remains and it vents and rages about emotional events without any larger notion of the world. High time preference, emotional subjectivity, and a strong focus on bringing revenge to everything about him. His personality is only his gender paraphilia now, like a stoner's personality is weed, and the rest sluffed off long ago.

I don't hate transgenderism, I love what they hate and let them know it.

If you're talking about me I literally wrote this in 30 seconds, not exactly effort to my standards. I don't pretend to be some kind of moral paragon or anything of the like this whole alt-right idea of 'trad lifestyle' and 'based ethnostate' or whatever those discord fucks invent don't fly with me. I'm not better than anyone. Just pissed off at these fucks walking around like they own the place, perpetuating this retarded culture war and just shitting everything up.
That is an immune response, made extreme so that it is plainly understood. I don't do the Trad thing either, but I refuse to mock it because I understand why they do it. I would rather live in a hell of low time preferences than a heaven designed for high time preference people which punished responsibility in order to provide for those without it. We are the middle child between the heavenly promises of Christendom & Globalism, no purpose of our own to pursue & so no place of our own to be. I do not blame a man for rejecting Globalism so much that he becomes a reactionary for Christendom.

Last edited:

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
I’m an obvious liberal and I have no problem with transgender people whatsoever. I just think that there are a lot less actual transgender people than people who say they are transgender. It’s why I refer to some cows like Greta, Wu, and LaBelle with their preferred pronouns. And why I refuse to do so for Yaniv and CWC.

The T in LGBT has been around a lot longer than the internet.