Rationalizing the Anti-Transgender Movement -

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not even liberal and yet I'm actually okay with the more stable ones who just go through with it and move forward in life. I have no problem with considering them as the opposite sex of the genetic one. Those tend to be the older school ones. I've seen them around both online and irl. Usually you wouldn't even know unless they told you after getting to know them for years and years...or if they are just out but not loudmouthed about it.

Generation NB is what I can't handle. Infuriates me to no end when I hear absolutely every single person routinely referred to as "they" lest we set off some confused anorexic middle class college darling who thinks that a baggy hoodie and a plaid shirt makes her a "demiboi" and that real men breastfeed and all the urinals ought to be stocked with free tampons.

And it doesn't just piss me off-- it creeps me out on free speech grounds. People are being witchhunted for this shit.

Infuriates me far more when the confused middle class overeducated darling is actually the mother of a small child who must suffer a coerced trooning at her hands. It's basically the new Munchausen imo. Remember in Stephen King's "It" when Eddie's mother talked him into pretend asthma? Major energies of that here only with even worse effects.

Last edited:

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its not that I hate transgendered people. This is a pretty complicated question, so I'll take it one step at a time.

Gender Identity Disorder is a real thing. It causes people distress in their lives, suicidal ideation, self-harm and suicide. It isn't fake or made up. The problem is that GID is very complex and is rooted in very deep psychological issues. It isn't simply, "Sex change and cured!".

It requires therapy just like anxiety and depression, and to investigate what help would the patient need. To get a sex change used to be an incredibly laborious process, for a reason: It was permanent. The medical community didn't want to essentially put psychiatric patients through a grueling surgical procedure unless it was deemed absolutely necessary. Then you'd get referred to highly specialized surgeons where this is basically done (John's Hopkins used to be at the forefront of transgender research).

It was like this for a very long time. Maybe until about ten years ago. John's Hopkins did close down their surgical center because they eventually discovered that SRS is not a treatment for GID and you're essentially putting patients through a permeant medical procedure that will not help them. A lot of trans people got around this by going overseas to doctors who would do whatever.

Really, the transgender movement started once gay marriage was legalized. Activists are always looking for 'What's next?' because if they don't, they're out of a job. So they decided transsexuals would be their next target. Like everything it started off slow and then rapidly sped up to "If you're a tomboy, you're trans. If you dress in women's clothes, you are trans." It escalated to the point where there was no longer any psychological investigation or treatment, it was just assumed. Even if these delusions originated from other trauma or mental illnesses and not from Gender Identity Disorder.

That's the real problem I have with the modern transgender movement. It is unquestionable, no investigation is allowed. If someone says that they're the opposite gender and wants to go on all of these drugs and get all these surgical procedures, it must be taken as gospel. You cannot doubt them. This is absolutely fucking insane. Kids are going trans for attention, since kids always want attention and they're being taken seriously. Not even their parents are allowed to question them. Professional organizations have been totally cowed and can't question it. You are not allowed to investigate the reasoning behind it, which I find insane.

You're taking these dangerous, life-altering drugs, getting surgery which is permeant and there is no going back from, and risking worsening an already mentally unwell person with a life of permanent medical visits and drugs.

The wellness of the person isn't even considered, because god forbid it might hurt their feelings. Gender fluidity is part of this absolute retarded bullshit and has gone so far beyond you can switch genders daily and no one will bat an eye.

The movement itself is pretty much corrupted by the medical industry. You have therapists, psychologists, big pharma and hospitals all fucking loving this shit, because they're getting patients for life. Taking puberty blockers and hormones are going to cause all sorts of issues, and the surgical horrors that follow, massive fucking cash. The problem its not just the activists getting rich, its the medical industry. There's no longer a singular specialized clinic, surgeons who want in on the action and are little more than butchers get in on the action. Pharmaceutical companies drool and develop even bigger and better hormones.

The person isn't considered. The person is a commodity. To the trans community, its another one of them. To the medical community, its a lifetime of big checks. To activists, its a dopamine release for a virtue signal. For parents, its a sign they're on the right side of history and so very progressive.

That individual? It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if its done for depression. It doesn't matter if its done for some desperate bid for attention. It doesn't matter if its done due to bullying, confusion over one's sexuality (not GID) or even part of sexual abuse that makes them hate their gender. The individual's reasons don't matter and in fact we're constantly told not to question because that's transphobic.

So the person gets lost in all of this. Their welfare, their feelings. And by the time they sort it out and realized they made a mistake, its too late. And then when they go looking for help, they find none. Because there's nothing in the opposite direction. There's no support to change back. There's no money in it, there's no virtue signaling in it, there's no 'being progressive' and it goes against an activist narrative of being gender fluid. So they're essentially alone and forced into this persona they don't want to be and get to be miserable for the rest of their lives.

That's where my hatred from the movement comes from. The lack of care for this individual who will be changed for the rest of their life, not acknowledging how big a change it is, how much this will impact them and how going on all of these drugs is a monstrous nightmare as if they had no side-effects. The main trans community is pathological in its disregard for the individual and it not allowing for any choices to be questioned.

They don't care they're being used as living checks by the medical and pharmaceutical industry. They don't care that SRS at best does nothing for your mental state and at worst makes you completely suicidal. They have to be justified and constantly coddled, because of their own instability and doubts.

The transgendered community projects so much its laughable. They've built it themselves basically. There's too many transgendered people compared to historical norms. Trans people have always been a small minority, and no one questioned why there were so many now? Because their individual problems are no longer being taken care of. They're shoved into this group for monetary, ideological or prideful reasons. And then when the realization comes that it was something else, its too late.

And they have nowhere else to turn, so they stick with the only community that will now accept them. They project their own inner hatred and bitterness at everyone and everything else. That's why they focus so much on gender, on pop culture and don't just live their lives. Because they never had GID in the first place, and their bitterness and other underlying problems have fully consumed them.

Bastard_Call

Amateur rapist
kiwifarms.net
But living as though having a penis is a violation of your true and honest real self is gnostic and creepy--not to mention bizarre performative art to compensate for your disordered (or non-existent) interior life.

Has it ever occured that you body is fine and your inner self is what is messed up?
Jesus Christ, this. Imagine if violent schizophrenics were treated by indulging in their illness. The whole thing is backwards, purely to defend the fantasies of the legitimately mentally ill.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its not that I hate transgendered people. This is a pretty complicated question, so I'll take it one step at a time.

Gender Identity Disorder is a real thing. It causes people distress in their lives, suicidal ideation, self-harm and suicide. It isn't fake or made up. The problem is that GID is very complex and is rooted in very deep psychological issues. It isn't simply, "Sex change and cured!".

It requires therapy just like anxiety and depression, and to investigate what help would the patient need. To get a sex change used to be an incredibly laborious process, for a reason: It was permanent. The medical community didn't want to essentially put psychiatric patients through a grueling surgical procedure unless it was deemed absolutely necessary. Then you'd get referred to highly specialized surgeons where this is basically done (John's Hopkins used to be at the forefront of transgender research).

It was like this for a very long time. Maybe until about ten years ago. John's Hopkins did close down their surgical center because they eventually discovered that SRS is not a treatment for GID and you're essentially putting patients through a permeant medical procedure that will not help them. A lot of trans people got around this by going overseas to doctors who would do whatever.

Really, the transgender movement started once gay marriage was legalized. Activists are always looking for 'What's next?' because if they don't, they're out of a job. So they decided transsexuals would be their next target. Like everything it started off slow and then rapidly sped up to "If you're a tomboy, you're trans. If you dress in women's clothes, you are trans." It escalated to the point where there was no longer any psychological investigation or treatment, it was just assumed. Even if these delusions originated from other trauma or mental illnesses and not from Gender Identity Disorder.

That's the real problem I have with the modern transgender movement. It is unquestionable, no investigation is allowed. If someone says that they're the opposite gender and wants to go on all of these drugs and get all these surgical procedures, it must be taken as gospel. You cannot doubt them. This is absolutely fucking insane. Kids are going trans for attention, since kids always want attention and they're being taken seriously. Not even their parents are allowed to question them. Professional organizations have been totally cowed and can't question it. You are not allowed to investigate the reasoning behind it, which I find insane.

You're taking these dangerous, life-altering drugs, getting surgery which is permeant and there is no going back from, and risking worsening an already mentally unwell person with a life of permanent medical visits and drugs.

The wellness of the person isn't even considered, because god forbid it might hurt their feelings. Gender fluidity is part of this absolute retarded bullshit and has gone so far beyond you can switch genders daily and no one will bat an eye.

The movement itself is pretty much corrupted by the medical industry. You have therapists, psychologists, big pharma and hospitals all fucking loving this shit, because they're getting patients for life. Taking puberty blockers and hormones are going to cause all sorts of issues, and the surgical horrors that follow, massive fucking cash. The problem its not just the activists getting rich, its the medical industry. There's no longer a singular specialized clinic, surgeons who want in on the action and are little more than butchers get in on the action. Pharmaceutical companies drool and develop even bigger and better hormones.

The person isn't considered. The person is a commodity. To the trans community, its another one of them. To the medical community, its a lifetime of big checks. To activists, its a dopamine release for a virtue signal. For parents, its a sign they're on the right side of history and so very progressive.

That individual? It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if its done for depression. It doesn't matter if its done for some desperate bid for attention. It doesn't matter if its done due to bullying, confusion over one's sexuality (not GID) or even part of sexual abuse that makes them hate their gender. The individual's reasons don't matter and in fact we're constantly told not to question because that's transphobic.

So the person gets lost in all of this. Their welfare, their feelings. And by the time they sort it out and realized they made a mistake, its too late. And then when they go looking for help, they find none. Because there's nothing in the opposite direction. There's no support to change back. There's no money in it, there's no virtue signaling in it, there's no 'being progressive' and it goes against an activist narrative of being gender fluid. So they're essentially alone and forced into this persona they don't want to be and get to be miserable for the rest of their lives.

That's where my hatred from the movement comes from. The lack of care for this individual who will be changed for the rest of their life, not acknowledging how big a change it is, how much this will impact them and how going on all of these drugs is a monstrous nightmare as if they had no side-effects. The main trans community is pathological in its disregard for the individual and it not allowing for any choices to be questioned.

They don't care they're being used as living checks by the medical and pharmaceutical industry. They don't care that SRS at best does nothing for your mental state and at worst makes you completely suicidal. They have to be justified and constantly coddled, because of their own instability and doubts.

The transgendered community projects so much its laughable. They've built it themselves basically. There's too many transgendered people compared to historical norms. Trans people have always been a small minority, and no one questioned why there were so many now? Because their individual problems are no longer being taken care of. They're shoved into this group for monetary, ideological or prideful reasons. And then when the realization comes that it was something else, its too late.

And they have nowhere else to turn, so they stick with the only community that will now accept them. They project their own inner hatred and bitterness at everyone and everything else. That's why they focus so much on gender, on pop culture and don't just live their lives. Because they never had GID in the first place, and their bitterness and other underlying problems have fully consumed them.
I was coming to throw in my two cents but this is one of the best explanations of transgenderism I've seen. I've had several friends that became trans at some point and this describes their whole shtick very well. I'd give this a winner sticker, but this subforum doesn't have one.

I'd also mention the pedophilia that arises from transgenderism since you've got troon adults grooming kids into trooning out, continuing the cycle of troonery. Transgenderism and grooming are undeniably bedfellows.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That's a lot of words to say 'I'm a sexually insecure right-wing incel'

Banditotron

What's the ugliest part of your body?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The year is 2021. Dynastia is a stranger to the forum-goers of the modern year, his motives alien to most.

furūtsu

Quality Winx Content Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
Hate is a strong word.

I hate zoophiles, pedophiles, corrupt politicians, rapists, narcissists, child abusers, etc.

I don't hate trans people just for being trans. I resent that there are certain people in power driving the trans cult forward as the new priest/eunuch class of the Left, because they are interrupting my own life with incessant gaslighting, invasion of female spaces, oppression of women via fetishization etc. But to me most trans people are unwitting puppets who bought into a grand lie that taking some hormone skittles will help them cope with the nightmare world we live in.

I pity most trans more than anything. Theirs is a wretched existence. I can't even bring myself to joke about the 41% because I've lost many friends to this cult and the last thing I want is their deaths.

I don't hate trans people, just like I don't hate the average Jehovah's Witness. I just hate the ideology they've fallen prey to.

Last edited:

Lizu

kiwifarms.net
That's a lot of words to say 'I'm a sexually insecure right-wing incel'
Sexually insecure right-wing incels is exactly how I'd describe the trannies.

Having a fetish for lesbians and not being able to cope with being straight is as sexually insecure as it gets, preserving gender roles and basing an identity off of that is as conservative as it gets, telling others if they don't have sex with you then you are a bigot is as rapey and beta incel as it gets.

Last edited:

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sexually insecure right-wing incels is exactly how I'd describe the trannies.

Having a fetish for lesbians and not being able to cope with being straight is as sexually insecure as it gets, preserving gender roles and basing an identity off of that is a conservative as it gets, telling others if they don't have sex with you then you are a bigot is as rapey and beta incel as it gets.
Based, but it just makes me wonder why they're not more popular here.

El_Cacahuate

always angry
kiwifarms.net
It is not hate, but I keep my distance because they have become the most closed and aggressive group when they receive the least criticism, LGB handle insults a little better, but not T.

Bandicam Watermark

kiwifarms.net
I checked this thread again and I wanted to post another thing here.

I think acceptance is a good and bad thing, especially in the world of orientation and identity. Acceptance in my opinion should be about getting over your struggles with yourself in a aspect and to empower that you can be a functioning person and such, but it should not be about that if you are X and/or Y and/or Z and so on, that it makes you better than the majority of people on Earth who are "normal" or "the majority".

I see people online occasionally from my sleuthing (that at least play a act or are trolling at least and genuinely believe at most) who dislike Cis people or Heterosexual-oriented people; its strange because the entire idea of LGBT would be a group other orientations and identities to show support for one another, and I dont care that Cis or Heterosexual people are the majority on Earth, if people gay is normal, being hetero should be.

Also, its very clear that a big crowd of recent Transgender people are doing so for some aesthetic, attention, or natural support, and less about them actually wanting to be Trans. I think this crowd, considering their bigger voice as all of them were likely born alongside the Internet and use it pretty commonly, drives a lot of backlash to the actual Trans people who have reasons beyond attention or support, but for themselves as a whole. If your first impression were people like this and you only see people like this, its not hard to imagine that it can turn sour quickly depending on the events and actions between a entity and the community.

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
I just dislike the fear associated with the movement, or fear people have over being cancelled (which isn't just innate to the TRAs) but the fact that you can say a rather inocculous comment or if you choose not to entertain "look, you don't even plan on getting srs, don't have gender dysphoria, youre 24 and this is a fetish as you've already told me, I'm not going use she/her pronouns on you (for reasons Im not going to get into here)", and you can lose your job, get TRA activists online harassing you, bombarding your workplace with drama, etc.

That kind of response to essentially political disagreements is enough for me to oppose the movement, even if I had sympathies for them at some level. Id like to return to a place where I can actually say whats on my mind, that is actually pretty moderate, or I would think would be, and not have to fear losing work.

People should be allowed to have different opinions, should be allowed to even be wrong about their opinions and not shamed or bullied into recanting them. Thats where we are largely at however, but most people in favor of TRAs seem to not realize that their movement relies on bullying those with differing opinions, even ones that aren't necessarily aggressive- and I generally don't like bullies, so I really don't like the modern TRA movement.

Astrapi

kiwifarms.net
I don't hate transgenders people at all. Everybody is free to identify as whatever. Disphoria is a real thing. I even know that, contrary to what's believed here, some of them do "pass" pretty well (lolcows are not representative of transgenders like they are not representative of the general population). It doesn't make a tone of sense to consider someone who has been living as their desired gender for 10 years something else than their desired gender.
But even the ones who pass are at war with their own image and still see their birth gender in the mirror every so often because yes, it's a mental disorder.

But the intellectual stance the movement takes to defend what their consider "their rights" are flabbergasting and disingenuous. They want everybody to pretend that being born male or female change nothing except the mostly cosmetic things they want society to help them correct immediatly and for free. (While we have mountains ot evidences that parents don't even treat baby girls like they treat baby boys, and babies are just shit factories with very little sex differences)

I legit tried to get where they where comming from, to understand their point of view, i have been reading their blogs, thesis, books, twitter, listening to them talk at academic events, watching the documentaries, talking to reasonable transactivists that don't spend their time complaining about how mean cispeople are, but at the end it just terfpilled me harder. In many case they know they are saying nonsense, but they think it's worth it for "the cause".

Western societies are gendered but not segregated. The few spaces that are segregated by gender/sex, like professional sport and jails, most should not be desegregated or only on a case-by-case basis. I am sorry because i understand that it can cause some individuals complications but since TRA refuse all gatekeeping it's either them or women that will suffer, and i will defend women. In truth we need third gender spaces but apparently it's transphobic... we also need more information, studies on stuff like crime patterns in transgender populations but that's transphobic as well.

Last edited:

Aaa0aaa0

internet sticker enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I ask questions that people don't like out of concern, therefore I am a TERF who wishes the eradication of transgender people everywhere.

For real, I don't like these things:
  1. AGP domination - at this point I just want people to stop saying that turning into a woman makes you dumb or less worthy of respect. You'd be a tard no matter what your gender.
  2. Refusal to face medical facts - I mean things like "refusing to talk about the negatives of T leading to trans men being surprised at vaginal atrophy" and "puberty blockers are so harmless they can cause joint and bone problems in your 20s". Trans people could live but their refusal to speak ill on procedures leads to a lot of people wanting to kill themselves after being surprised by the side effects, ironically contributing to their own suicide numbers and detransition population.
  3. Ask questions, get punched - like the rest of the sjw sects, you either are the most pure of pure or you are a satan lover. That's it.
  4. Psychological shunning - looking on the losing your loved ones to troonism thread, you'd be surprised how many people went to therapy once just to get hormones and never go back. Trans people who don't get their actual problems addressed or are using transitioning to cure themsleves of depression are at risk of mostly preventable suicide down the road. Again, ironically contributing to high suicide rates.
  5. Insecurity dictating safety - men in women's sports are dangerous even if they are on antiandrogens. Its built into the skeletal system and is likely to get someone killed one of these days. Girls sharing a bathroom with troons will likely pump up sex offender numbers as well as no standards = more low effort perverts.
I like trans people. I'm friends with a number of them. I don't like the above things that hurt both trans and cis people, and therefore I am a sinner and impure and deserve death.

Catch my drift?

evil anvil

kiwifarms.net
I don't hate trans people. If you want to do that to your body, power to you. Just don't force me to call you your pronouns and leave me the hell alone. I respect your decision, you respect mine. Nobody should be murdered/denied basic rights for being trans, and I think gender dysphoria is a real and painful condition. If transitioning helps them lessen their suffering, I may not understand it but I don't oppose that.

The movement is just misogyny and pedophilia disguised as "woke". I will never respect anyone pushing gender ideology. Unfortunately most of the T seems perfectly fine going along with it.
Exactly my view.

I never had any problems with trans people and I had been very sympathetic toward them. Unfortunately at some point gender identity ideology took place, and they push an extremely dangerous agenda that includes, among other, mysogyny, homophobia, anti-science, anti freedom of speech and thought and racism ("black women are different than other women but they are still women, so are transwomen - they are different than other women but still women!" is one of the most racist things I have ever heard, right there with calling a black woman giving birth "a black birthing body". Fuck. Off.). When they decided "woman" is a dirty word unless it refers to a trans woman, and women are to be called names like "non-prostate owners" (Teen Vogue), when they decided kids are trans too and should go thorough horrific treatments to achieve the impossible, when a rapist get better treatment than the victim because he is now decided he is trans and should be in women's prison, and many other things like that, well, that's where I draw the line. Fuck off my lane and take your demented worldview with you. Not all trans people believe in it, and these who don't deserve my respect and sympathies. But if your are a believer in the charge of Gender, I have a problem with your believes and so, I have a problem with you.

Do what you to yourself. Leave other people alone.

Attachments

• non-prostate-owner.jpg
    non-prostate-owner.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 13
Trannies have a tendency to troon after they've done something awful.

Don't hate the troon. Hate the fact they have killed someone in a rta and put on a dress to avoid porridge. Pretty sure that's Jesus or the like.