Infected RationalWiki - Whiny hugbox for spergs and a clusterfuck of neverending drama on a rapidly declining website.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Blood Unit

Brown shoes don't make it
kiwifarms.net
Their article on the Babylon Bee is sheer, uncut seething.
I like the part where they critique one of their headlines "Dungeons and Dragons Introduces New 100-Sided Die For Determining Your Character's Gender":
That Dungeons and Dragons article additionally shows their refusal to engage in the bare minimum of research. For instance, you wouldn't even need a 100-sided die as you could just roll a 10-sided die twice.
how embarrassing

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Nooooo, you can't make fun of me, I'm supposed to make fun of you evil Christians!!!1!
If so it's the cringiest possible way to refer to that length of time. Scientism really is a religion.
A straw man of the users of said site.
"How dare those evil Trumpanzees mock me and my friends don't they understand that's hate speech!!!!!"

"You see I'm actually smart guys because I know what Pi means guys. See this means I'm super smart unlike those dumb dumb christan people."
" No you don't understand that is a Nazi website guys I'm super serial here!!!".

People like this are why I don't feel ashamed when far right extremists start feeling more comfortable saying they're Nazis.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
People like this are why I don't feel ashamed when far right extremists start feeling more comfortable saying they're Nazis.
And calling someone nazi because he have a different opinion is now cliche. Btw I still have a guilty pleasure to see that old clip of Steven Crowder about the little boy who cried nazi.

Last edited:

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Heather Heyer died of a heart attack
It was a car wreck induced heart attack but yeah they threw the book at James fields to make an example because right wingers far right person did something to leftists. When the modern left takes control they have plans to turn your society into an anarcho tyranny.

Last edited:

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit they reference Cracked.com’s assessment of the Bee as if Cracked was an influential website, and not the sorry SJW-infested ghost town of a once-amusing website named after a third-rate knockoff of a second-rate ‘humor’ magazine.

That alone makes this article funnier than anything Cracked has done in ten years. Nice find.

Mr Metron666

Colourful Seashell Invader From The Planet Metron
kiwifarms.net
So I found this recent entry to RW’s Alt-Right Glossary;
1635193363350.jpeg

Is this true? Was #GoBaldForBLM a 4Chan prank? Or are they just scapegoating 4Chan to cover their asses? Cos they also claim on their “Social Justice Warriors” article that “most SJW nonsense is actually 4Chan’s doing” which is definitely not true.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
So I found this recent entry to RW’s Alt-Right Glossary;
View attachment 2657924
Is this true? Was #GoBaldForBLM a 4Chan prank? Or are they just scapegoating 4Chan to cover their asses? Cos they also claim on their “Social Justice Warriors” article that “most SJW nonsense is actually 4Chan’s doing” which is definitely not true.
Average rational wiki sperg
"No social justice cringe is something that 4chan does. Yes if you don't put pronouns in your bio or put BLM in your bio then yes you are racist. Sorry those are the rules now don't be a right wing bigot!!! Now anyways stop being a conspiracy and get fucking vaxxed yes those fat people are healthier than you because you're a supreme spreader now shoo!"
Picture of Le typical rational wiki user.

Attachments

• IMG_20210915_152748_451.jpg
    IMG_20210915_152748_451.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 129

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like the part where they critique one of their headlines "Dungeons and Dragons Introduces New 100-Sided Die For Determining Your Character's Gender":

how embarrassing
It's embarrassing to know something this autistic, but there actually was a 100-sided die. It was more or less useless, rolled way too far unless stored in something, and rapidly became biased toward certain numbers.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
It's embarrassing to know something this autistic, but there actually was a 100-sided die. It was more or less useless, rolled way too far unless stored in something, and rapidly became biased toward certain numbers.
You're thinking of the Zocchihedron. It's a pretty fascinating weird dice idea from the 80s. You can still buy them. Also they sell other d100 designs like these metal ones.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Average rational wiki sperg
"No social justice cringe is something that 4chan does. Yes if you don't put pronouns in your bio or put BLM in your bio then yes you are racist. Sorry those are the rules now don't be a right wing bigot!!! Now anyways stop being a conspiracy and get fucking vaxxed yes those fat people are healthier than you because you're a supreme spreader now shoo!"
Picture of Le typical rational wiki user.
And then, lots of new memes are born.:story:

Bec

Good dog best friend
kiwifarms.net
Most of this way done by one person
1635791050524.png
1635791152375.png
And their all over the talk page too
1635791448592.png
1635791473467.png
Isn't it a "wiki stereotype" that people will create pages and then guard them like their baby?