Infected RationalWiki - Whiny hugbox for spergs and a clusterfuck of neverending drama on a rapidly declining website.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A new account named Afraid was made, the obvious return of the Worried account. Afraid made a post on Gooniepunk's Talk page and it was revdel'd within minutes by FuzzyCatPotato.

https://archive.md/iOuKo#selection-6071.0-6151.32

(Reality check. Sorry but they already archived this thread and have your real world identities.)

Beloved sons and daughters of Pythagoras. I am truly sorry but the enemy you have so unwisely chosen have seen this conversation and they have a thread about it on one of their subReddits.

I am a fellow traveler but you just do not seem to get it. RW has gone from targeting unthinking belief systems, through controversial celebrities (who do not care about us) to targeting regular folks who do care. GamerGate has over 50,000 active posters in /r/KotakuInAction alone and some of them like Milo, Sargon and TheRalphRetort are very powerful. Sargon has a quarter of a million subscribers. They have all been able to unmask people online because it is legal. Milo, Sargon and others have all faced legal opposition and won.

There are impotent legal and media threats and there are very real ones. These are real. This is Milo casually calling down misery on someone 1.

I counsel against this idea, because obviously they have seen this conversation. If we start GamerGateSuxWiki and allow anonymous registrations then they know who to come after: Doh! @Gooniepunk: @-Mona-: @Queex: @David Gerard: @Ryulong: they archived this thread. They have proven they know who you are in real life and if you target their real life identities, then there will be predictable retaliation.

Simple maths demonstrates that they have much more money and more power than us because they have so many people.

No one here is immune from real life lawsuits or being fired. Everyone here has neighbors who can be called by the media to ask their opinions on the defense of alleged pedophiles. This is not a threat by a GamerGator this is advice from a friend. Take it in the spirit it was meant.

Afraid (talk) 22:00, 23 December 2015 (UTC)

(Block log); 22:36 . . Gooniepunk (Talk | contribs) blocked Afraid (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled, email disabled, cannot edit own talk page) ‎(Making threats)

Last edited:

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net

HipstrsGonnaHip

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He added
And perhaps it's a failing of polite and civil discourse on my part to express my profoundly negative opinion of these people and anyone who goes out of their way to associate with them, but perhaps polite and civil discourse is not actually the appropriate response to them

But pedophiles? A-OK!

HipstrsGonnaHip

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2015-12-23_16-24-46.png

well that's weird. I wonder why they're trying to hide who did the blocking.

And where did they do the doxxing?

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net