Infected RationalWiki - Whiny hugbox for spergs and a clusterfuck of neverending drama on a rapidly declining website.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Looks like RW is capitulating to Kiwi Forces like a bunch of cowards. How's that feel, Daaaavid?

Over on plebbit, there's a thread pointing out the fact that RW was basically built on doxing and making harassment articles of conservipedia editors. Basically the exact same shit we're doing to them now. I joined in to accuse them of being just as bad as we are, and hypocritical about it.
A2va1QP.png

https://np.reddit.com/r/WikiInActio..._rational_wiki_have_a_history_of_doxing_some/

FuzzyCatPotato's response was to immediately capitulate and start gutting their conservapedia user articles of personal information.
vW6XMpW.png

wNZsAWP.png

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Conservapedia:conservative&diff=prev&oldid=1598672
http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Conservapedia:conservative&diff=prev&oldid=1598684
http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Conservapedia:conservative&diff=prev&oldid=1598689

He also took out the spiteful petty little jab that I assume David Gerard orchestrated with his secret mod account
EAktYgm.png

He even pm'd me on plebbit to ask for my approval, despite me being called "KiwiFarmsAsshole". lol
NKaui3O.png

RationalWiki ; where they're happy to negotiate with terrorists.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Now that they've proven willing to capitulate like a gaggle of horny frenchwomen, I think we should draft up a list of demands.

OUR DEMANDS - مطالب الإرهابيين من أجل مجد الله

1 - Replace the gamergate article with the following. "Gamergate is a successful consumer movement that brought ethics to video game journalism. All gamergaters are staunchly pro-feminism, respectful of women, and generous lovers that always eat the whole pussy."

2 - Script a bot to revert everything Ryulong does exactly 28 minutes after he does it, under a random sysop's name.

3 - Make an entire article on what a failure and garbage person David Gerard's wife is and how she calls herself a professional artist but draws autistic Dragon Age OCs and only gets $3 a month from hipster welfare.

4 - Change the article text for The Republican Party to "basically good dudes."

5 - Change the text for the Islam article to 'Basically sand folk that want to blow up Europe.'

6 - Execute the pedophiles and their defenders.

7 - Admit that ED is the superior product.

8 - Participation in RationalWiki should be listed as a cause of autism in your article about it.

9 - Explain exactly why Conservapedia pages needed to be deleted, and not using weasel words.

10 - Change Ryulong's name to DoubreDlagon

11 - Change David Gerard's name to David Gaytard

12 - Add an article for Ryulong that reads: "DoubreDlagon is a disgraced former SysOp who abused his authority and spent close to six months wasting everyone's time. We are richer for having lost him." Add in the conversations of Ryulong on the Bleach wiki saying he was being forced to suicide because he was being chased off of the Bleach wiki by trolls And then prevent it from ever being edited. Then prevent it from ever being edited.

13 - Make Mona retract her statements about everyone to involved with these threads being GGers and have her name changed to something pro Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We already had lolcow of the year but this is the thread of year fam. Semper Fi to everyone braving the autism of Wikis and giving us links and screenshots.
I'm personally proud that this simple thread could trigger so many. It almost feels like the thrill I had keeping up with some of the Sluthate drama before that fizzled out and special thanks to everyone else in this thread that did all that painstaking work to keep up with all these clowns and to constantly link to their edits over there.

Yellow Yam Scam

you only know it isn't right.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that they've proven willing to capitulate like a gaggle of horny frenchwomen, I think we should draft up a list of demands.

1 - Replace the gamergate article with the following. "Gamergate is a successful consumer movement that brought ethics to video game journalism. All gamergaters are staunchly pro-feminism, respectful of women, and generous lovers that always eat the whole pussy."

2 - Script a bot to revert everything Ryulong does exactly 28 minutes after he does it, under a random sysop's name.

3 - Make an entire article on what a failure and garbage person David Gerard's wife is and how she calls herself a professional artist but draws autistic Dragon Age OCs and only gets $3 a month from hipster welfare.

Anything else guys?

Change the article text for The Republican Party to "basically good dudes."

Lorento

Nick Clegg's biggest fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anything else guys?

Change the text for the Islam article to 'Basically sand folk that want to blow up Europe.'

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anything else guys?
Execute the pedophiles and their defenders.

kcbbq

I am here for your soul. And a ham. And pie.
kiwifarms.net
Looks like RW is capitulating to Kiwi Forces like a bunch of cowards. How's that feel, Daaaavid?

Over on plebbit, there's a thread pointing out the fact that RW was basically built on doxing and making harassment articles of conservipedia editors. Basically the exact same shit we're doing to them now. I joined in to accuse them of being just as bad as we are, and hypocritical about it.
A2va1QP.png

https://np.reddit.com/r/WikiInActio..._rational_wiki_have_a_history_of_doxing_some/

FuzzyCatPotato's response was to immediately capitulate and start gutting their conservapedia user articles of personal information.
vW6XMpW.png

wNZsAWP.png

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Conservapedia:conservative&diff=prev&oldid=1598672
http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Conservapedia:conservative&diff=prev&oldid=1598684
http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Conservapedia:conservative&diff=prev&oldid=1598689

He also took out the spiteful petty little jab that I assume David Gerard orchestrated with his secret mod account
EAktYgm.png

He even pm'd me on plebbit to ask for my approval, despite me being called "KiwiFarmsAsshole". lol
NKaui3O.png

RationalWiki ; where they're happy to negotiate with terrorists.
I want to Assume Good Faith, but this seems to be just as much a game of trying to deflect attention by getting rid of some of the more obvious hipocrisy.

Gerard is probably weeping on their sekret emailz listz0r that his baby is being neutered.

Good job making them face up to it.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I want to Assume Good Faith, but this seems to be just as much a game of trying to deflect attention by getting rid of some of the more obvious hipocrisy.

Gerard is probably weeping on their sekret emailz listz0r that his baby is being neutered.

Good job making them face up to it.

I'd assume good faith from FCP but hopefully Gerard will flip the fuck out and stop all this.

Wood Glue

Demi-Culverinsexual Polyvinyl Acetatekin
kiwifarms.net

5 - Change the text for the Islam article to 'Basically sand folk that want to blow up Europe.'

Anything else guys?

Participation in RationalWiki should be listed as a cause of autism in their article about it.

kcbbq

I am here for your soul. And a ham. And pie.
kiwifarms.net
I'd assume good faith from FCP but hopefully Gerard will flip the fuck out and stop all this.
You're like their messiah. "I've wanted to get rid of this but needed you to show me The Way."

Histrionic hugboxes help no one.

A demand I'd like to see met is (even in a saloon post), them explaining exactly why those pages needed to be deleted, and not using weasel words. But no one who has ever been in a real shitflinger on the internet has ever ended it by growing up as far as I have ever seen.

Edit spellunge derp

HipstrsGonnaHip

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

8 - Participation in RationalWiki should be listed as a cause of autism in your article about it.

9 - Explain exactly why Conservapedia pages needed to be deleted, and not using weasel words.

Anything else guys?

Change Ryulong's name to DoubreDlagon

Change David Gerard's name to David Gaytard

You know what really would be fucking awesome? Smuggle in a spy into their e-mail backroom.

Who says there isn't one already? Do you really expect us to reveal just how far the kiwi tentacles (Kiwacles?) have reached so soon?

Last edited:

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anything else guys?

Add an article for Ryulong that reads: "Ryulong is a disgraced former SysOp who abused his authority and spent close to six months wasting everyone's time. We are richer for having lost him."

And then prevent it from ever being edited.

You know what really would be fucking awesome? Smuggle in a spy into their e-mail backroom.

You say that like we already haven't.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
Also, add in the conversations of Ryulong on the Bleach wiki saying he was being forced to suicide because he was being chased off of the Bleach wiki by trolls.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
A little bird tells me the one who changed toddler-fucker to Collingwood was gooniepunks final passive-aggressive snit on his way out.

First, they renamed the account to "Aisha" (Japanese for "Lover"):

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&user=&page=User:Shouniaisha

Then they renamed the account to "Collingwood":

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&page=User:Aisha

The cowards even used a single-purpose, throwaway account to try to get away with it:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/SecretAgentoftheMods

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&user=SecretAgentoftheMods

The account even suppressed (censored) certain log entries from public view:

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&type=suppress&user=SecretAgentoftheMods

This means that account was granted power from the very top.

As far as I'm concerned, they want a fight with you, and they're actively picking it.

Update:

The log entries related to the creation of "SecretAgentoftheMods" and the who granted advanced sysop privileges to that account was covered up by "NoiseBot", one of Gooniepunk's bots:

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&offset=20151224000000&limit=05&type=suppress

https://archive.md/SBrDt

As the person who helped covered up the creation of the "SecretAgentoftheMods" account, Gooniepunk's bares part of the responsibility for it. These people need to learn that "actions = consequences". They can't escape accountability by creating throwaway sockpuppet accounts.