Infected RationalWiki - Whiny hugbox for spergs and a clusterfuck of neverending drama on a rapidly declining website.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

WhoopieDoo

Literally recruiting editors for RationalWiki
kiwifarms.net
I was almost about to add some documentation to share his history of his complete unhinged insanity and incredible abrasiveness nature to the point of physically threatening people (how do you not get permabanned for just that?) But you know what, fuck it.

How FCP can manage, I will never know. I am truly starting to consider converting to Christianity because FCP being the second incarnation of our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ is the only way I can explain his patience.

In other news, even Kitsu is ready to throw Castaigne under the bus

View attachment 73755

Heh, she's done that before, trying to call him to order. There are different degrees of unhinged, and Castaigne is like, way out there.

I strongly suspect that he really enjoys the conflict and drama, while *also* being batshit insane. It's a great combination. What could possibly go wrong accepting such a person in your community?

Even though I know no one who cares will ever see it, I'm willing to throw out an answer for Kitsu's question. Aneris is abrasive, but not abusive. The fact that Kitsu can't tell the difference does a lot to explain his friendship with Ryulong

Kitsu laine's response is such a lame tu quoque. I would argue that's almost a bannable offence if that's best reply she can think off. Sorry mate, but you have just made yourself dumber by even responding to it.

Last edited:

fuehrer_dessler

Casual gamer and brogressive shitlord
kiwifarms.net
That awkward moment, when you autism hard enough for your buttbuddy Adam Morland to call you out on your permanent sperouts and not wanting to vote for you keeping your sysop-tools:
exTA9YK.png

(direct link) (archive.md)
1uiqK8K.png

(direct link) (archive.md)

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I was almost about to add some documentation to share his history of his complete unhinged insanity and incredible abrasiveness nature to the point of physically threatening people (how do you not get permabanned for just that?)

Funny how he threatens people online but irl he lets his housemates fuck his wife even though he doesn't like it.

Did you know he thinks 8chan deploys rape/murder squads on their enemies?

Welcome back, by the way. Are you here to literally recruit editors from our doxxing thread?

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
You mean that ironically or did he really do that?

Yes he is a literal and actual cuck irl. His fat hamplanet of a wife is fucking some guy called Steven who lives with them and she makes cutesy romantic comics about him and puts them on her facebook even though Andy has stated he doesn't really approve of the arrangement, I guess he lets it happen anyway because he's a big ol' cuckold who can't even stand up for himself irl. Check his thread's OP for the circumstantial but pretty convincing evidence.

Andrew Stallings AKA Cuckstain ; internet badass on the online, has to line up for a shot at his wife's fat pussy offline. It's hilarious.

fuehrer_dessler

Casual gamer and brogressive shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Yes he is a literal and actual cuck irl. His fat hamplanet of a wife is fucking some guy called Steven who lives with them and she makes cutesy romantic comics about him and puts them on her facebook even though Andy has stated he doesn't really approve of the arrangement, I guess he lets it happen anyway because he's a big ol' cuckold who can't even stand up for himself irl. Check his thread's OP for the circumstantial but pretty convincing evidence.

Andrew Stallings AKA Cuckstain ; internet badass on the online, has to line up for a shot at his wife's fat pussy offline. It's hilarious.
One comic is no evidence of any kind (not even circumstantial), that she's cheating with an Cuckstain with this mysterious Steve. You reading too much into stuff.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
One comic is no evidence of any kind (not even circumstantial), that she's cheating with an Cuckstain with this mysterious Steve. You reading too much into stuff.

One comic (directly referencing her going on a romantic date with Steven)
plus Steven's facebook status "in an open relationship"
plus the fact they live together, as confirmed by whitepages
plus cuckstain's guarded admission that he's not really comfortable with his 'arrangement'
plus cuckstain's off-the-wall anger at somebody saying cucks are 'not alpha males'

I don't think that I am. And I'm not suggesting that she's cheating on him, I'm suggesting that she's openly cucking him right in front of his face and he can't do shit about it. Because he's a betamax cuckold.

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net
One comic (directly referencing her going on a romantic date with Steven)
plus Steven's facebook status "in an open relationship"
plus the fact they live together, as confirmed by whitepages
plus cuckstain's guarded admission that he's not really comfortable with his 'arrangement'
plus cuckstain's off-the-wall anger at somebody saying cucks are 'not alpha males'

I don't think that I am. And I'm not suggesting that she's cheating on him, I'm suggesting that she's openly cucking him right in front of his face and he can't do shit about it. Because he's a betamax cuckold.

You know, I'd almost feel for the guy. It sounds like a shitty situation to be in, and lets face it, we've all been in shitty relationships where we don't know what to do. Well, those of us that aren't sperging virgins anyway, such as ehh ...... never mind.

Almost...

Almost......

Almost........................

There is only the minor issue of being a complete and utter dipshit and hypocritical fuckwit.

But other than that.... Almost...

PS. None of this counts as doxing as our dear friend has said many occasions he doesn't mind.
PPS. Anyone want to join RationalWiki? I will give you a sysop. I am quite literally trying to recruit editors here.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
David Gerard steps in to protect his little pet from being accused of 'using talk pages'.

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php...en_coop&curid=2919&diff=1629545&oldid=1629539

The same David Gerard who banned Arisboch for practically nothing and 'oopsied' multiple accounts (such as our beloved autist Geth7) just for disagreeing with Ryulong's insanity.

You know, I'd almost feel for the guy.

Just because I think he's a dick and his antics amuse me (greatly) doesn't mean I don't pity him. He is incredibly pitiable and you'd have to be a monster not to colour your contempt with at least a little sympathy.

PPS. Anyone want to join RationalWiki? I will give you a sysop. I am quite literally trying to recruit editors here.

Thanks but you guys are thunderdoming pretty hard without any help from us. Maybe when things calm down a mite.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Says a literal cuck whose fat, ugly wife cucks him literally every day with every cock within grabbing distance.

Let's be fair, we don't know exactly how many dicks she cucks him with every day. It could just be Steven and Dzire's.

But if she's as greedy for dick as she is for food, then yeah, it's literally every cock within grabbing distance.

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net
David Gerard steps in to protect his little pet from being accused of 'using talk pages'.

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php...en_coop&curid=2919&diff=1629545&oldid=1629539

Hah! This is the very same David Gerard just two months ago:

The user talk page preservation rule is stupid and always was
It was adopted to be the opposite of Conservapedia. In five years, I have only ever seen it used as an excuse to harass people or demand they put up with harassment. It's a terrible rule and should be abolished - David Gerard (talk) 14:05, 4 December 2015 (UTC)

Last edited:

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net
Well FuzzyCatPotato agrees with me
View attachment 73777
Are you going to call FuzzyCatPotato a "lame tu quoque"?

Oops, I think I fucked that up. I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Kitsunelaine's post being a lame tu quoque (not yours). She immediately started whining about Aneris while the discussion is about Castaigne.

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=RationalWiki:Chicken_coop&diff=1629624&oldid=1629623
It isn't antagonism. It's getting people to choose a side. One should always encourage others to do that, not to remain neutral. Remember, it is better to be confidently wrong than to be diffidently right. --[[User:castaigne2|Castaigne2]] ([[User talk:castaigne2|talk]]) 21:58, 17 February 2016 (UTC)

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=RationalWiki:Chicken_coop&diff=1629631&oldid=1629630
I'm not being edgy; I'm being serious. I'd rather be totally, completely, absolutely wrong rather than be wishy-washy and end up doing the "right" thing.

Here's another maxim to consider. In any contest (be it debate, war, argument, whatever), neutrality only signifies a target to either be acquired or denied to the opponent. Thus, one should never be neutral in order to avoid such an entanglement. --[[User:castaigne2|Castaigne2]] ([[User talk:castaigne2|talk]]) 22:11, 17 February 2016 (UTC)

:story:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Wow. True SJW mentality in play here - "always encourage others to pick a side" and all that shit about neutrality being a bad thing is just idiotic.

It's like the idea of people trying to be neutral regarding something because they don't want to be fucking involved in it doesn't register in his mind.