Infected RationalWiki - Whiny hugbox for spergs and a clusterfuck of neverending drama on a rapidly declining website.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

WhoopieDoo

Literally recruiting editors for RationalWiki
kiwifarms.net
Aside from Gerard himself, Hipocrite and Typhoon were Ryulong's two most active minders at RW. They no doubt will be again when he is back.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't happened yet. I'm pretty sure he could return and even get out of the vandal bin if he tried. At least a few editors who were critical of Ryulong have since left (me, Mona, TRTWP, Goonie), and I doubt a "let Ryulong out of the vandal bin"-vote would get enough opposition.

Or, of course, it could just be done sneakily with a hidden account and hidden from public view. Like last time.

HipstrsGonnaHip

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This coop is an even bigger mess than the last one. Interesting how Hipocrite shows up to defend the cuck.
That's because Castaigne is involved. Quite literally every discussion I've ever seem him get involved in turns to shit.

Except this time the mess was intentional. It's obvious that Castaigne was trying to get the issue archived so that he would escape any sort of punishment. I can see why he would think it would work; the mods have archived previous coop cases when they've become an unfollowable mess full of nothing but infighting. It's a pretty cynical and devious strategy for someone who likes to pretend they only practice brutal honesty. Now that his tactic has failed, you can see him trying to make sure his punishment is limited to FCP's original suggestion -- a temporary removal of his sysop privileges.

Last edited:

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone made a Kitsulaine account to troll, Adam blocked it for 3.14 months.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
dTFLIBk.png

So much hidden subtext going on here. Will nobody rid him of that turbulent troll??

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net
Except this time the mess was intentional. It's obvious that Castaigne was trying to get the issue archived so that he would escape any sort of punishment. I can see why he would think it would work; the mods have archived previous coop cases when they've become an unfollowable mess full of nothing but infighting. It's a pretty cynical and devious strategy for someone who likes to pretend they only practice brutal honesty. Now that his tactic has failed, you can see him trying to make sure his punishment is limited to FCP's original suggestion -- a temporary removal of his sysop privileges.

This is standard. This is also why I tried to split off his crap on my user talk page and why he wouldn't want to have any of it.

It's also a tactic that's hardly unique to Castaigne . Hipomanchild did the same in the Ryulong coop case by calling Mona a cunt and things quickly exploded over that (although Kitsulaine already tried her best to sidetrack issues before that as well). Things very quickly became an incomprehensible clusterfuck to anyone who wasn't following it from the start.

This is why the coop doesn't work. This is why "moderators" exist on every other site in the universe.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
This is why the coop doesn't work. This is why "moderators" exist.

They managed to game the elections for those pretty well too, even if it was just keeping you out rather than pushing their choices in. Honestly what could you guys even do if 20-25 neo-nazis showed up and quietly put in their 75 edits and three months before upending your entire website into WhyHitlerIsGreatapedia? Your defense against wrongthinkers thus far seems to be "unceasing hostility and rudeness until they go away and the occasional quiet shadowban of persistent nuisances", which doesn't give you much defence against a bloc.

And hipocrite/ryulong/kitsu/typhoon are undeniably a bloc, and they've been wildly successful at driving out their perceived enemies without even carrying a majority.

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net
And hipocrite/ryulong/kitsu/typhoon are undeniably a bloc, and they've been wildly successful at driving out their perceived enemies without even carrying a majority.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

There's no one who can say "and now it ends, this is how it'll be". Trent owns the damn thing but he's never around. David is the next best thing, and he's a hypocritical twat whose views are almost diametrically opposed depending on who he's talking about. Which leaves RationalWiki with ... nothing.

It's a recipe for the perpetuum mobile of drama.

The Kebab and Calculator

Dance fatboy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trent owns the damn thing but he's never around. David is the next best thing, and he's a hypocritical twat whose views are almost diametrically opposed depending on who he's talking about. Which leaves RationalWiki with ... nothing.

It's a recipe for the perpetuum mobile of drama.

Therein lies the real issue. The site is broken from the top. Gerard gloriously enables the laughable SJW content and stomps on any rational opposition to that.

And otherwise, the laissez-faire attitude enables a pretend tough guy like Cockstain to say whatever he wants with immunity.

With less than 10 editors left who actually contribute any content rather than talk page drama, the site exists mostly for the entertainment of the kiwi farms.

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 73813

He's right. Dynastic deserves to be constantly credited for all of the hard work he does for us over at RW. I know I wouldn't have the patience to run 7 accounts, each behind 7 proxies. The work he does under his kitsuelaine sock is supurb, and that's just one of the accounts.

He uses seven proxies? Pfft, what amateurish nonsense. I use at least 11, and 17 in the weekends!

Also, how far are you guys in cracking Trent's password? I got the first two characters, they're "Rt".

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
He uses seven proxies? Pfft, what amateurish nonsense. I use at least 11, and 17 in the weekends!

Also, how far are you guys in cracking Trent's password? I got the first two characters, they're "Rt".

I'm a master of sql injections. I also have some malformed jpeg's capable of triggering arbitary code execution. When's the last time RW's software was updated?

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net
This is what a demented cuck actually believes.

That being completely wrong and a total dick about it is somehow better than being right. No wonder everyone hates him and even his own wife openly cucks him.

Yeah, I posted that earlier, plus updated his quote on the crank page with it:

2016-02-18-045158_1920x1080_scrot.png

Not sure if it'll stick, but the old quote was there for a while already (I didn't add it) and this is very apt as it's pretty much the definition of a crank.

I think I may have done him a favour with that, though, as he's obviously being antagonistic and "tough" for the sake of it, and adding that quote only enforced his "tough" "reputation". It's like a severely misguided "rebel without a cause" thing. Perhaps he's even following the steps in How to Become a Badass or How to Have an Attitude from WikiHow, because he sure behaves like it.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I may have done him a favour with that, though, as he's obviously being antagonistic and "tough" for the sake of it, and adding that quote only enforced his "tough" "reputation". It's like a severely misguided "rebel without a cause" thing. Perhaps he's even following the steps in How to Become a Badass or How to Have an Attitude from WikiHow, because he sure behaves like it.

This is probably why he chimps so hard at his doxing here, because it's completely impossible to take him seriously as a badass when you know what a completely pathetic individual he is and how sad his life is.

I bet anyone who felt like it could literally swoop down on his fat wife and cuck him in his own bed then make him sleep in the wet spot, and he would sob himself to sleep.

Ryulong is pretty sad himself, but even he has his minions dangling from his nads. This is the kind of guy who is one of Ryulong's minions. Now that is sad.