Infected RationalWiki - Whiny hugbox for spergs and a clusterfuck of neverending drama on a rapidly declining website.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

WhoopieDoo

Literally recruiting editors for RationalWiki
kiwifarms.net
Irony indeed. I can't find a single worthwhile edit that Elaine has made at RW. It's all drama-balls stuff.

AFAIK this is the only piece she's contributed that's longer than a line or two. Even on the GG pages she didn't write much.

And look at how few edits it took:

2016-02-19-030757_1920x1080_scrot.png

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net
Edit previews exist for a reason. You guys honestly should have some kind of 5-minute mini-vandal-bin for this kind of shit.

It's a balance. I've lost quite a bit of work on a number of occasion because I did something stupid like close the tab or even quit the browser and poof, it's gone. There's also the issue of edit conflicts, which MediaWiki does an absolutely abysmal job of handling. So I tend to hit the save button sooner rather than later as well. But this is pretty excessive...

Speaking of her "work", I do wonder what she meant *exactly* with this, btw in the Aneris coop case:

Uh-huh. Behind the scenes stuff is completely irrelevant. Toooooootally. Has no bearing on the outcome of a page's text. Totally worthless. Yeah

You attack my mainspace edits with a massive ammount of fire as if it means something. No, behind the scenes edits are just as important, and without them, a wiki would not work.

"Behind the scenes edits" ... ? I have no interest in pursuing this, but this smells pretty damn fishy to me.

Last edited:

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net
I came here to clear up a misunderstanding, which resulted in the page being improved. You came here to push an agenda, as you always do. Now tell me who is the center of drama? - [[User:Kitsunelaine|<font color="#9933ff"> Kitsunelaine</font>]] <sup><font color="#F47A00"> 「SJW Illuminati shill.」</font></sup> 05:16, 19 February 2016 (UTC)

My irony meter is overloading.

It is now past midnight in EST aka Georgia (where Cuckstain says he is), looks like he hasn't made a single edit post-desysop

I can hear the buthurt over here in Europe.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adam thinks if he keeps saying something it will be true.

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Atheism_Plus&curid=149743&diff=1630270&oldid=1630265

Weaseloid complains that a section was called "Spooky Tranny" on an article and Adam magically appears within minutes. http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php...hermer&curid=92407&diff=1630309&oldid=1630308

http://rationalwiki.org/w/index.php...hermer&curid=92407&diff=1630311&oldid=1630309

Transistor radio story
Is this really an important aspect of Shermer's life, career, philosophy, anything? I suggest deleting the section, or at best mentioning it in passing somewhere less prominent within the article. Preferably without using the word "tranny". Wēāŝēīōīď Methinks it is a Weasel 08:53, 19 February 2016 (UTC)

Changed the needlessly edgelordy title section for now. - Kitsunelaine 「SJW Illuminati shill.」 08:56, 19 February 2016 (UTC)

Last edited:

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net

PantsOfDesire

Celebrating you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely, and it's very blatant. The article in question isn't badly written. The problem is that The Amazing Atheist is the enemy of Gerard's blog, and, no matter how factual, an article on this man cannot exist unless it is broadly critical of him. Gerard has gone full Conservapedia.

They should just copy and paste ED's old article on the fucker then. It would at least be funny that way.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Since these guys seem incapable of not having a group-enforced opinion on everything, and since I can't be bothered reading the articles in question, I'll just ask here.

Is RW Bernie Bro or Clinton Cuck territory?

WhoopieDoo

kiwifarms.net

fuehrer_dessler

Casual gamer and brogressive shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Since these guys seem incapable of not having a group-enforced opinion on everything, and since I can't be bothered reading the articles in question, I'll just ask here.

Is RW Bernie Bro or Clinton Cuck territory?
Mostly Bernie with Adam Morland getting sand in his non-existing vagina about "misogynistic" "Bernie-Bros" (most likely channeling Dlagondlagon) but being pro-Bernie, too.