Trainwreck Raven Sparks / Diana Bradley - Globe-trotting gothic grandma, married a child, abandoned her kid, serial pet-murderer

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they're living in the mobile meth lab or the windowless shed.

I could swear some time last year she said they were living in an RV.
The Streetview shows an RV. They are classy enough to get evicted from an RV for not coughing up $40 rent. I wonder if Raven‘s room full of cheap crap from NZ got tossed in a dumpster after the eviction. I still can’t get over paying hundreds of dollars to ship worthless garbage from NZ.

Good thing they totally alienated Josh’s family. Ill laugh my ass off if they are stuck in a shelter or some abandoned trap house during this pandemic. Raven’s not been online because she doesn‘t have internet in her broken down trailer or money to buy boost mobile credits.

I’m so glad she hitched her wagon to couch boy. 50/50 he will just dump her ass and go back to mom’s couch this year.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find someone on Reddit talking about the same issue in SC:
If r/legaladvice is correct (big if, I know) they could have just been late paying rent.
No matter what it is it's pathetic
Yup, looks like it’s the first step you take to formally evict someone. They have ten days after that notice is filed to pay up or the formal eviction process starts.

Im going to guess Gravey’s landlords were sick of their shit, and having problems getting paid, if they bothered to file that notice to get them to pay up.

Quite the town. Most landlords would consider it a miracle to even get a tenant in such a nasty, broken down hovel but even at that cess pit the landlords were happy to try and boot Josh and Raven’s ass out of there. Guess nasty cheap trailers are a hot commodity In Jonesville. Good that Raven is among her people at last.

Owlflaps

Owl get fucked up
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Ravey's gonna get her Trump bucks through the mail? It'll probably be the only real money she's gotten since she's started her grifting lifestyle with Pilty. Maybe she can get a new Samsung Boost in the meantime!

Karl_der_Grosse

Oh, Saturday night's alright for fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depends on whether they filed their taxes. If they bothered, I imagine it was joint. That means one check. Whatever they get, Raven will blow on cheap ugly shit for quick dopamine hits. I hope she spends some getting the internet turned back on so we can laugh at her some more. Some new content would be great.

Owlflaps

Owl get fucked up
kiwifarms.net
Depends on whether they filed their taxes. If they bothered, I imagine it was joint. That means one check. Whatever they get, Raven will blow on cheap ugly shit for quick dopamine hits. I hope she spends some getting the internet turned back on so we can laugh at her some more. Some new content would be great.
Even if they haven't filed taxes, they're still able to get a stimulus check in the mail through the IRS. Raven can even get an extra 500 hundred for her obviously real baby. I really want to see her spend it on a mountain of cheap shit.

Owlflaps

Owl get fucked up
kiwifarms.net
New upload from Raven. In it she mentions that Josh has not been working for over a month now, and she has found a new job. Raven shows off an iMac her work has provided her to work from home with.
Who wants to bet Pilty's gonna sell it for drug money? He looks like a user.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who wants to bet Pilty's gonna sell it for drug money? He looks like a user.
I doubt Raven has a job. More likely she got the laptop from a pawn store or one of Josh’s buddy’s stole it off a porch or out of a car and sold it to them for $80. I could see her trying to be a Younique #boss babe, that’s about the only job she could “get”.

It would be hilarious if Raven had to become an essential worker at Wal-Mart to support couch boy. Josh just wanted a new mom to take care of him so hopefully Raven is up to the task. rent-a-center going to come take that precious sofa if she doesn’t step up to the plate.

Lysin

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she works for Conduent, the company hires anyone and they do work from home. They also provide an iMac if they do the over flow calls for Apple. Pays like 11-12 dollars an hour and shit benefits. They are micromanaged to death and have frequent layoffs even during normal busy times without any global pandemics.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she works for Conduent, the company hires anyone and they do work from home. They also provide an iMac if they do the over flow calls for Apple. Pays like 11-12 dollars an hour and shit benefits. They are micromanaged to death and have frequent layoffs even during normal busy times without any global pandemics.
Maybe? They hire out of Columbia and they get contracted to do low level Mac monkey-janitor tech support work, which is the only reason someone doing call center work from home would get sent a imac to use.

She won’t last a month after the training period is over. But i’d love to hear her tone of voice when she tells Josh to quiet down because she’s WORKING! I’m sure it quite the happy trailer home. How desperate must things have gotten for Raven to try and get a job? Hasn’t her tailbone prevented her from working for over a decade? That was the excuse IIRC.

Seems like the kind of job good for washed up old cam-hos to get after their too fat and old to get paid for smut, so perfect for Gravey. Getting evicted from trailers twice a year would seem to pose a problem for her work environment.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Depends on whether they filed their taxes. If they bothered, I imagine it was joint. That means one check.
If they filed jointly they'd still get the full $1200 apiece (in the form of a single $2400 check or direct deposit) provided their joint income is below $150K (which I'm positive it is). But I don't think couples are allowed to file jointly unless they're married. I don't recall if they are.

I recall a couple weeks ago, when the stimulus was first being floated, there was much anger over the fact that it was tied to tax returns -- basically, if you didn't file a return last year, you get nothing. I don't know if that is still the case or if the feds changed that rule before cutting the checks, but (assuming Diana did not work or pay income taxes last year), it's possible that she will get nothing from this bailout program.

I got a bit behind on Raven's latest batch of nonsense, but when getting caught up I happened to notice the "word of advice" she helpfully left on her 500th "final" video about her gross relationship with Logan.
View attachment 1227575
1587419328118.png

I would seriously like to know what the hell Diana/Raven thinks this alleged "success" of hers is. She's still alive and breathing, I'll grant her that much, but otherwise ... what?

Karl_der_Grosse

Oh, Saturday night's alright for fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think there's a form to fill out with the IRS if you didn't file taxes. I imagine she can probably manage to puzzle it out, it's not difficult. She's going to piss away any money they get on cheap, shitty jewelry, cheap shitty tchotchkes, and expensive electronics. That much is a sure fucking thing. She'll spend her whole check, and Josh's too. Maybe they'll use some of it on a drug binge. It'll be gone inside of a month.