Trainwreck Raven Sparks / Diana Bradley - Globe-trotting gothic grandma, married a child, abandoned her kid, serial pet-murderer

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think there's a form to fill out with the IRS if you didn't file taxes. I imagine she can probably manage to puzzle it out, it's not difficult. She's going to piss away any money they get on cheap, shitty jewelry, cheap shitty tchotchkes, and expensive electronics. That much is a sure fucking thing. She'll spend her whole check, and Josh's too. Maybe they'll use some of it on a drug binge. It'll be gone inside of a month.
Nah, couch boy is absolutely the guy who went to H&R block as soon as he got his I-19 to get that refund check immediately. (H&R Block knows poor ppl want their check now so they charge a few hundred bucks and go ahead and give you a check for your refund amount (minus all their fees) and then IRS sends the money to H&R Block. All shady tax prep work on this model. So if couch boy is getting some Trump bucks then it got sent to H&R Block - and that’s a huge cluster fuck that will take a few months to sort out.

Pretty much the only ppl who got their $1200 were ppl who filed their own taxes and used direct deposit to get refunds directly from the IRS. I’d be shocked if couch boy was in that group, I doubt he even has a bank account due to constant overdrafts. He will have to wait a few months until he gets a check in the mail, if he’s lucky.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it mean to be amused at her flexing over making "over $13 an hour" and marveling at the concept of a 9-5 job?
Hey, that’s big bucks in the world of rural SC trailer renting folks. (Let’s hope Raven is bad at math though because that company is famous for screwing ppl out of their base rate and bonuses.)

What we will marvel at is if she keeps her little job for more than two months. Going to have to take some discipline to keep couch boy in pills and vape juice. She knows he will go back to mom if she doesn’t bring home the bacon. Raven better get used to it. The only way she’s going to keep men around from now on is to subsidize them putting up with a goffix grandma girlfriend.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Is it mean to be amused at her flexing over making "over $13 an hour" and marveling at the concept of a 9-5 job?
If their rent is $40 a month (or an unpaid rent bill of only $40 was enough to get them evicted), then $13 an hour is indeed big bucks.

I was quite amused by the post upthread pointing out that their "house" sold for $1,500; if I recall correctly, a single American adult with no dependents applying for food stamps is allowed to have up to $2,000 cash assets. So, yeah: a house so cheap that a food stamp recipient could buy it for cash and still have a few hundred bucks left over -- and this woman, who hopes her "haters" will live long enough to see her "success," STILL couldn't keep up with the rent. If success is measured in terms of how much money you make -- I was literally more successful than her when I was a high school student working part-time after-school jobs paying minimum wage. (And I'm not powerleveling when I say this; pretty much ANYBODY who held such jobs as a teenager can say the same thing.)

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you really imagine the state of a "house" that a typical American could easily charge to a credit card for purchase? I can almost hear the roaches thinking about it.
I think $1500 is probably just the moving fee someone paid for it. On FB marketplace I regularly see better looking trailers listed “for free” by people who just want it removed from some land they own.

I’d bet that’s what the valuation on Raven’s rented trailer come from - what the owners paid to haul it off someone’s land and plop it down at the end of that gravel driveway. Trailers that old and in poor condition have very little value.

What’s amusing was either this trailer, or the one they got evicted from last year, Raven bragged they were in a “rent to own” situation. One day they hoped to own a beat-up, worthless trailer after years of payments.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
What’s amusing was either this trailer, or the one they got evicted from last year, Raven bragged they were in a “rent to own” situation. One day they hoped to own a beat-up, worthless trailer after years of payments.
Absolute best-case scenario, a mobile home will "last" (i.e. be inhabitable at a certain level of quality) for about 30 years after being manufactured, and that's assuming that it's extremely well taken care of, which we know Sadtiddies McHottopic is incapable of doing.

She and Bob McKim could have a contest to see whose dilapidated trailer is the grossest.

Triplethreat

kiwifarms.net
Even more amusing is the fact that she paid how many thousands of dollars to ship her shit to the US - if she had saved that money she could have had her very own hovel of her own by now!

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a depressing situation. Raven has a talent for making people who think their lives are a bit of a shambles realise it could be so, so much sadder.

That laptop must be the shiniest, newest thing Raven has seen (monetarily speaking) in years.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a sadcow if anything but honestly, this one is just boring to me.
Nah, Raven living the dream according to her. Husband #5 and little Boost Mobile have completed her.

She didn't used to be! This thread was a rollercoaster for ages. I'd give a testicle to have another great Raven saga.
It will come. Maybe Boost Mobile will get a sibling, maybe Josh will go back to mom’s superior sofa, maybe Josh’s mom will register here to shit talk her estranged goffix DIL...lots of possibilities.

Covid-19 probably delayed this spring’s regular eviction saga but Raven and Josh strike me as the type to then pay no rent whatsoever if they think the owners can legally evict them, so look for the eviction notice to be filed in June.

Twolegstillmidnight

Off with her legs!
kiwifarms.net
Lol, her last job before this was answering phones at a tattoo/piercing business. She was fired within weeks. She will always be fired within weeks.
Being a counter bitch in a tattoo parlor requires a bit of humiliation, as they see you as the bottom of the food chain. Usually apprentices have to be counter bitch for a while until they go through the appropriate period of hazing, which is still for the most part enforced in the culture, but they will do it to the people who run the counter as well. From what I’ve seen of Raven she could never handle that.

Tattooing attracts a lot of narcissists as well, given that main tattooing culture started in prison most of these old masters are people with cluster B personality types. If she thought she was better than them or what they were putting her through, that would not have vibed well with any resident tattooer narcs who feel you must go through the same thing they did to be one of them.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If there is anything we learned from the whole Logan thing, it's that she will lie to cover up lies to cover up more lies, keeping up an absolutely fake life for years. For no other reason than to prove internet strangers wrong. The more she says her life is great, the less she can be believed.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If there is anything we learned from the whole Logan thing, it's that she will lie to cover up lies to cover up more lies, keeping up an absolutely fake life for years. For no other reason than to prove internet strangers wrong. The more she says her life is great, the less she can be believed.
A lot of Raven’s amusement comes from the bullshit persona and life she’s so committed to play acting online vs the actual facts of her life.

Every new guy is a soulmate and she rushes with abandon into terrible decisions. Thank god she has a poison womb or the US and NZ govt would probably be raising five or six unfortunate spawn by now.

She’s a 45 year old woman who’s life basically revolves around posing and posting Halloween dress up selfies and entrapping very dumb men to leech off of.

The fact she’s trying to work a job now to support a soulmate is fantastic.

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact she’s trying to work a job now to support a soulmate is fantastic.
Oh my yes. Not that it will last. Even if it does, it will be a Virgo Rouge situation where she realizes she needs to work 16 hours a day to pull the kind of money she needs to support herself and captain caveman. Virgo has enough hate to fuel herself. Raven still has couchboy to make demands of. He will suffer for every dollar she brings in. All the while we will get little vids with recorded baby sounds, talking about how much money she's making, how much she loves it! How bad couchy feels about not working...

Petronella

kimochi warui
kiwifarms.net
The best part is, she's so predictable that when she inevitably gives Captain Caveman the boot we already know how it'll go. "Josh was too lazy to support our family, I couldn't be with a man who was fine with the thought of making his wife slave away."
Bonus points if she tries to explain away the disappearance of Baby Boost by claiming the baby passed tragically and Josh wasn't there for her.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful summer treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
(H&R Block knows poor ppl want their check now so they charge a few hundred bucks and go ahead and give you a check for your refund amount (minus all their fees) and then IRS sends the money to H&R Block. All shady tax prep work on this model.
I'm not sure if it was H&R Block or a rival company that promoted "rapid refunds" years ago. What they didn't tell people and left buried in the fine print is that the money they get on the spot is an RAL (refund anticipation loan) based on the refund amount printed on the return less return preparation fees and potentially loan fees/interest as well -- fees that probably come out to a hefty amount.

The biggest pitfall comes if the client failed to provide all the necessary forms. Something as inadvertent as forgetting to report $10 in interest or $30 in dividends still results in an increased tax amount along with some amount of penalties and interest -- all of which reduce the actual refund amount or turn it into an amount due if the initial refund was small enough. Someone who got a rapid refund most likely spent it immediately on bills and now finds themselves owing money they probably don't have because the actual refund ends up being less than what they initially expected.

Pretty much the only ppl who got their $1200 were ppl who filed their own taxes and used direct deposit to get refunds directly from the IRS.
While it seems like those with direct deposit information on file got their payments first, those who didn't are starting to receive their checks. It also doesn't hurt to use a reputable tax preparer when one lacks the time or know-how to self-prepare a return.

I'm pretty sure any amount Raven and her partner might receive will end up spent as frivolously as possible and leave them no better off than they are now.

Dirty Bird

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised no one has posted these yet. Raven said on her instagram that she had been experiencing really bad abdominal pain and pills and a hot water bottle haven't relieved the pain, so she had to go to the ER. By the time she got there she realized she had given herself second degree burns from the hot water bottle. Pictures also feature what look like to be self harm cuts on her thigh.

Also a post about going through things that's totally not related to her marriage, OK??

Attachments